http://www.tradingtraders.com/ are Scammers

Unless TradingTraders agrees to let you hand it over to a 3rd party, that would be a violation of copyright laws.

Of course, if TradingTraders is being honest, they should come here and give approval for this. They should also provide proof of any unauthorized distribution.

Unless TradingTraders agrees to let you hand it over to a 3rd party, that would be a violation of copyright laws.

Of course, if TradingTraders is being honest, they should come here and give approval for this. They should also provide proof of any unauthorized distribution.

You are absolutely right .. we will wait until they wake up .. you can feel their trick ( you should test for at least 30 days and you have 30 days guarantee) how it comes ?
by the end of the test the guarantee will be expired :)

This is to Announce that the system called ( Fear, Hope and Greed ) sold by

Sentiment Indicator Expert Advisor

is a BIG FAKE , they are selling illusion and BAD EA
guarantee is a big LIE
they will never respond to buyers Emails , Inquiries
they will take your money and simply Ignore you and disappear
No Office , No contact NO. , No forum

One month since the seller respond to this complaint, One reply then he ran away .. this is to verify for everyone that i`m not pretending as they do
all they want is our pocket with a bad EA bad behavior

still waiting for FPA admin to judge this complaint

Tow months since the Fraud seller put his LONELY Post and ran away .. NO proof that I was distributting copies of this Fake EA as the seller claims ..
he didn`t come back to solve the problem as everyone see in public .. as they ignored my Emails the moment they recived the money

FPA agents get worried about distributting copies or not , rather than the main issue that seller is selling a fake items , fake guarantee , fraud people

I`m 101% sure that my money will never be back .. just to tell the truth and not to let any one fall in this as i did

You do have a valid complaint. Unfortunately, you distracted from your own issue by initially declaring that you would commit piracy.

Back