I am Beginner in Trading

Before trading you need to learn some information. It could be useful for you. Such info as how to read candlestick, what is it: bull and bear market. And also how to use indicators and other features of MT.
This fundamental knowledge will give you an opportunity to avoid a newbie mistakes. Not all but many:)

Trading is not applicable until you do not learn it. people who try to do trading and think it is just market going up and down are not right . Market works and we have to find out through charts and analysis where it should be good to open a position. For this learning and practice is required on candle sticks , indicators and charts so that trader can analyze well and find trend .

Hi
I am a beginner in forex ......I am asking is there a lesson in reading candlesticks that makes it easy for beginners?? I ask if there is please ..

Thank you
Check out babypips got loads of useful information the learn and gain knowledge

Any technique can be successful for a time period, nothing is a permanent rule in any work so a trader ha to find out new techniques which he can handle easily. It is not necessary to follow built in techniques.

You can blend different ones or develop something new which is more supportive in actual trading. New traders are in a phase of getting experience they will understand techniques after some time and decide what is beneficial for them.

Every trader is a beginner when he starts forex trading just practice and hard work makes him an experienced trader. Beginners should pay attention towards learning rather than thinking of earning . When they understand trading basics then they should experiment on different ways of trading and strategies. Good strategy can be applicable and successful that will give him good turn out.

I suggest that you search on the Internet with the term " Japanese Candlestick Pattern". You get pdf, books and videos. Read and watch those. You will surely get yourself well acquainted with it. I personally am a fond of Japanese candlestick pattern, which I integrate with other strategies.

First time to learn for a beginner, forex trading class from basic school then move to the advanced class, a Japanese candlestick pattern is one forex basic that very important to learn, from there as trader later will understand and learn more about candlestick pattern.

You'd better read a bit about trading activity as itself before you start learn information about candlesticks. Meet the general notions in trading, determine whether trading activity suits you or not, beause, you know, there are lots of situations when people start trading and understand that it's not the activity in which they want to develop. After that, you have to choose the way of trading which attracts you more than any others, I mean, intraday trading, medium-time trading or investing. These actually are the main ways, here we can also add scalping, but it's quite dicey and yu'd better stay away from scalping until you get enough knowledge.

being a beginner is the best time to learn and grow. You are raw and can be molded anytime and any how you want to be.

Back