I am Beginner in Trading

All expert and professional trader they come from beginner stage, how to growing need process, some trader might get quicker process and some another maybe need longer time in the process, each trader has own capability in learning, it is different each other.

If you do not know how to read the candle sticks then you need to do some research on how to do that because there is a lot of information on the web. Since it is just the reading of candlesticks yous hudl be able to find relevant information in most cases. Goodluck.
Yes this is the basic thing. Without understanding candlestick patterns you can not understand and do technical analysis, and to make good profit in trading technical analysis is also important.

All expert and professional trader they come from beginner stage, how to growing need process, some trader might get quicker process and some another maybe need longer time in the process, each trader has own capability in learning, it is different each other.
i totally agree with you. it is totally one's capability to learn and grow

Definitely, it's best to choose a way of learning that suits your own preferences and abilities, and when you expect too much of yourself, it's nice to remember that everyone starts somewhere.

Ask anything, but it’s a good idea to get educated first. Have you been through the School of Pipsology to learn the fundamental skills of analysis and trading?

Definitely, it's best to choose a way of learning that suits your own preferences and abilities, and when you expect too much of yourself, it's nice to remember that everyone starts somewhere.
Yes, I think each trader has their own capabilities, with learn based on their own preference and abilities will make it easier to absorb new insight.

Ask anything, but it’s a good idea to get educated first. Have you been through the School of Pipsology to learn the fundamental skills of analysis and trading?
Getting educated takes time however new traders hit the forex trading like a video game or get rich scheme. Always start with a demo account to learn forex processes easily than any other sources.

Hi
I am a beginner in forex ......I am asking is there a lesson in reading candlesticks that makes it easy for beginners?? I ask if there is please ..

Thank you
There are so many good videos on the internet to learn candle stick pattern. Please do a search and watch them. Concentrate on Morning Star, Evening Star, Engulfing, Pin Bar. I am wishing you all the very best with your learning.

Back