I have been scammed 2 bitcoin (worth ~$40,000) by fbc-limited.com

I really have no words, this is what FBC email apparently to all of their 'clients'.
IMG_0587.jpg

First of all, as I explained above, I didn't agree to do the verification with them because I did not make a deposit that was more than $10,000. 'Adding fund' and 'depositing' are two different things.

'4.9.2 If a client makes a deposit over $10,000, he must go through KYC verification. To do this, after the deposit, be sure to contact the security service. Until the client goes through verification and confirms his identity, the withdrawal of funds for this client will not be available. The deposit will be available and the client will receive a guaranteed profit on his account. The verification procedure can take up to 7 days'

Secondly, after refusing to do the verification request that one day, I told them I'll do it and they said I have to make a deposit over than $10,000 to verify, which means they admitted I didn't deposit over $10,000 before, which means I was eligible to withdraw before without having to do any verification with them.

Screen Shot 2020-12-07 at 6.32.43 PM.png

However, I just wanted to get my money back so I did it on their term. I finally deposited my fund and asked for a verification request. This is a screenshot to prove I made that deposit after they told me to verify, NOT before. You can see the dates on the deposit tab. I have recorded my screen but somehow I can't upload video on here (error message: 'Oops! We ran into some problems.')

Screen Shot 2020-12-07 at 5.49.28 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-11 at 7.09.20 PM.png

Their statement about me continuing to refuse to do the verification and not being able to confirm the origin of the bitcoin isn't true. I NEVER received a verification request from them. After making the deposit. I have asked them several times where the verification was but no responses. There was one time (and also the last time they responded) 4 days ago, they said their 'security department' will send me the verification through email within that day but I received nothing (I checked spam folder and everything). Proof that I have been asking them to send the verification request is below.

Screen Shot 2020-12-11 at 7.16.40 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-12-11 at 7.45.37 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-12-08 at 6.56.13 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-11 at 7.24.58 PM.png
I just can't believe they'd go that far to make up the story I couldn't verify the origin of the bitcoin even though I have never received any verification request from them to begin with. If I wasn't able to, I wouldn't be that stupid to contact the FBI and the other Authorities.

By the way, the negative reviews on Trust Pilot aren't from me. All my reviews got deleted. I don't know who did it but thank you.

I'll keep doing what I do to spread awareness so more people won't get hurt by this two-faced company.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-12-11 at 7.47.00 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-12-11 at 7.47.00 PM.png
    703.7 KB · Views: 4
Dear all,

Please be careful so you won't make such dumb mistake I did for trusting this scam site: fbc-limited.com. I will be embarrassed whenever I think about this for the rest of my life.

I saw comments (that I realized now are spams) under Crypto Analysis videos talking about FBC13 algorithm so I googled it and saw a few of articles saying nice things about it. I was skeptical at first since all the articles were posted recently, I couldn't find any older article about them. But I was too greedy to make profit to ignore all the bad signs like that or the fact that their registration with company house doesn't look legit, phone line is ringing but nobody picks up, only communication you can make with the site is through the live chat which isn't always online, the transition to the new domain just a month ago that they explained was because the old one got stolen etc. The Support manager in live chat was very responsive and nice for the first few days when I had questions about investment. But now has shown their true colour.

They promised annual passive income and collect-able accruals everyday if I deposited and that I could withdraw my daily accruals and undeposited funds anytime.

I added to 0.004 bitcoin to my fund and deposited them to test. First accrual day, the profit was too small so I couldn't withdraw, therefore I added 0.5 btc to my fund to withdraw along with my accrual. The site still didn't let me. I contacted live chat and they said there was a withdrawal limit on my account because it's new but they lifted it so promised I could withdraw any amounts I wanted from then. I proceeded to be able to withdraw the undeposited 0.5 bitcoin + accrual after. Somehow my trust was stupidly gained.

Few hours later, I sent them 2 bitcoin planning to deposit. But I wanted to test if I can withdraw it first, and as you might have guessed, no, it didn't let me gain. The live chat was online so I asked them why I couldn't withdraw and it went offline immediately. I tried to contact them the whole day through email and the day after when live chat was online again but no response, they ignored me for about 36 hours. Until today, I told them I have friends in the UK that will report this to the police, they responded that they were busy because there had been a lot of new clients(?). It's funny they were so busy with their new clients but still had time to flag and deleted all the bad reviews I wrote on Trust Pilot right after the moment I posted on that day they were ignoring me.

You can see the conversations I had with them down below. It's absurd. Basically they said I wasn't able to withdraw because I have to verify my ID with them first since my deposit was > $10,000. As I said above, they promised I could withdraw any amounts I wanted bigger or small but after a day of ignoring me, they said I can't without verification. Also my 2 bitcoin wasn't deposited yet, it is still in my fund along with the accruals. I don't remember reading the term where I had to go through KYC verification if the deposit is more than $10,000. They may have added that term or it was my mistake not reading it carefully. Either way, that rule shouldn't apply to me because I never deposited the 2 bitcoin to begin with. I have read about KYC verification scams and after what they did to me I don't think I could trust them to give my personal info to.
Ah man, I'm sorry - their website looks legit etc so it's easy to see how you were lured in.
Just always remember in this industry, guaranteed results are a BIG no no, and better yet if it's too good to be true, it always is.

I've heard of other people getting their negative reviews deleted on
TrustPilot (for other brokers). Seems the TP admin can be bought off.
This is true, I had a really negative experience with BD Swiss and their god awful customer service.
My review was deleted as fake until I sent TP all of the email threads, and only then was it reinstated.

I really have no words, this is what FBC email apparently to all of their 'clients'.
View attachment 60203

First of all, as I explained above, I didn't agree to do the verification with them because I did not make a deposit that was more than $10,000. 'Adding fund' and 'depositing' are two different things.

'4.9.2 If a client makes a deposit over $10,000, he must go through KYC verification. To do this, after the deposit, be sure to contact the security service. Until the client goes through verification and confirms his identity, the withdrawal of funds for this client will not be available. The deposit will be available and the client will receive a guaranteed profit on his account. The verification procedure can take up to 7 days'

Secondly, after refusing to do the verification request that one day, I told them I'll do it and they said I have to make a deposit over than $10,000 to verify, which means they admitted I didn't deposit over $10,000 before, which means I was eligible to withdraw before without having to do any verification with them.

View attachment 60206

However, I just wanted to get my money back so I did it on their term. I finally deposited my fund and asked for a verification request. This is a screenshot to prove I made that deposit after they told me to verify, NOT before. You can see the dates on the deposit tab. I have recorded my screen but somehow I can't upload video on here (error message: 'Oops! We ran into some problems.')

View attachment 60215

View attachment 60208

Their statement about me continuing to refuse to do the verification and not being able to confirm the origin of the bitcoin isn't true. I NEVER received a verification request from them. After making the deposit. I have asked them several times where the verification was but no responses. There was one time (and also the last time they responded) 4 days ago, they said their 'security department' will send me the verification through email within that day but I received nothing (I checked spam folder and everything). Proof that I have been asking them to send the verification request is below.

View attachment 60209View attachment 60212
View attachment 60214

View attachment 60211
I just can't believe they'd go that far to make up the story I couldn't verify the origin of the bitcoin even though I have never received any verification request from them to begin with. If I wasn't able to, I wouldn't be that stupid to contact the FBI and the other Authorities.

By the way, the negative reviews on Trust Pilot aren't from me. All my reviews got deleted. I don't know who did it but thank you.

I'll keep doing what I do to spread awareness so more people won't get hurt by this two-faced company.
Below is some additional information about the website and where it is hosted. The FBC Limited website IP is 193.233.15.205 and its hosted on a server in Seychelles. In case you are not familiar with Seychelles, it's a group (archipelago) of 115 islands in the Indian Ocean, off East Africa. Wonder why a legitimate company would choose to host their website on a tiny island near East Africa? The URL host is a company called Safe Value Limited (Pro) which itself is hosted by Smart Telecom S.A.R.L. in Russia. Finally at the end of the highly suspicious rainbow there is contact info for Safe Value. The fact that a web company in Russia is hosting the website on a server in East Africa is in itself is enough to be concerned. All companies have good and bad reviews but a real company addresses the bad review, gives an apology if they are wrong, shows proof of what they did to correct the situation and internally course corrects. Keep fighting, don't give up!

Safe Value Limited
1607700398620.png

1607700199159.png
1607700293961.png

FBC-Limited: IP and IP Server Location
1607699778851.png

1607699824326.png

Below is some additional information about the website and where it is hosted. The FBC Limited website IP is 193.233.15.205 and its hosted on a server in Seychelles. In case you are not familiar with Seychelles, it's a group (archipelago) of 115 islands in the Indian Ocean, off East Africa. Wonder why a legitimate company would chose to host their website on a tiny island near East Africa? The URL host is a company called Safe Value Limited (Pro) which itself is hosted by Smart Telecom S.A.R.L. in Russia. Finally at the end of the highly suspicious rainbow there is contact info for Safe Value. The fact that a web company in Russia is hosting the website on a server in East Africa is in itself is enough to be concerned. All companies have good and bad reviews but a real company addresses the bad review, gives an apology if they are wrong, shows proof of what they did to correct the situation and internally course corrects. Keep fighting, don't give up!
Do you know how to verify if an email is valid? security@fbc-limited
I feel like they just made up this email to send me and I will unlikely get a response. I don't even think they have a Security Department to begin with.

Screen Shot 2020-12-11 at 11.42.32 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-12-11 at 11.43.15 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-12-11 at 11.44.04 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-12-11 at 11.44.57 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-12-11 at 11.45.31 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-12-11 at 11.46.11 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-11 at 11.47.04 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-12-11 at 11.47.36 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-12-11 at 11.48.14 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-12-11 at 11.49.14 PM.png

Below is some additional information about the website and where it is hosted. The FBC Limited website IP is 193.233.15.205 and its hosted on a server in Seychelles. In case you are not familiar with Seychelles, it's a group (archipelago) of 115 islands in the Indian Ocean, off East Africa. Wonder why a legitimate company would chose to host their website on a tiny island near East Africa? The URL host is a company called Safe Value Limited (Pro) which itself is hosted by Smart Telecom S.A.R.L. in Russia. Finally at the end of the highly suspicious rainbow there is contact info for Safe Value. The fact that a web company in Russia is hosting the website on a server in East Africa is in itself is enough to be concerned. All companies have good and bad reviews but a real company addresses the bad review, gives an apology if they are wrong, shows proof of what they did to correct the situation and internally course corrects. Keep fighting, don't give up!
security@fbc-limited.com

How did I only just notice this? It took me 5 mins to figure out BitsMax was a con too.

So after running away with everyone's money and deleting their domain, BitsMax changed their name to FBC and forgot to remove the old name in their auto-notifying system?
Screen Shot 2020-12-14 at 10.36.03 PM.png

Just an update: I have been ghosted completed by them. I gotta accept I lost 2 bitcoin to those scammers. Just hope more people will be careful.

However, I managed to get 30% of my remaining holding thanks to the big pump signal group (with DLT) so if you’re interested you can join here https://discord.gg/CCCFurk7dJ

Hopefully I’ll be able to earn back what I’ve lost to FBC soon.

Thank you to everyone who have reached out to help or just show concerns. I appreciate it. Truly.

Back