i think i was just scammed - nknight.live

mchief101

Recruit
so my story is similar to many other threads here and i know i have been scammed of 5k usd. The scammer made me wire money to coinbase then buy ETH then transfer all that to their broker website.

I requested a withdrawal request immediately by trying to send back the digital currency back to my coinbase account and don't think i'll get it back sadly :(

my question is, when registering the account on the scammer broker website, i uploaded a pic of driver's license. What can i do moving forward to prevent any identity theft? luckily, i did not post any social security or bank account info.

if you guys have any other advice on how i can possible get back my money, that would be great. Thanks!

Damn, i am so pissed.

so my story is similar to many other threads here and i know i have been scammed of 5k usd. The scammer made me wire money to coinbase then buy ETH then transfer all that to their broker website.

I requested a withdrawal request immediately by trying to send back the digital currency back to my coinbase account and don't think i'll get it back sadly :(

my question is, when registering the account on the scammer broker website, i uploaded a pic of driver's license. What can i do moving forward to prevent any identity theft? luckily, i did not post any social security or bank account info.

if you guys have any other advice on how i can possible get back my money, that would be great. Thanks!

Damn, i am so pissed.
Depending on where you are from, you can claim your driver's license was lost and apply for a new one. Please file a report with the FBI using their online IC3 form and report the scammers wallet as fraud to the exchange.

Can you provide the full URL for the scammers website?

Depending on where you are from, you can claim your driver's license was lost and apply for a new one. Please file a report with the FBI using their online IC3 form and report the scammers wallet as fraud to the exchange.

Can you provide the full URL for the scammers website?
Thanks for the reply. Even if i get a new driver's license, it will be the same driver's license number. I put a credit freeze on all three of my credit reports.

The URL to the scammers website is - nknight.live

The whatsapp number - 8613136340503

WeChat ID - Ru870_

Basically my story is that, this random chinese girl messaged me on whatsapp then we started talking on wechat like everyday and eventually she manipulated me to wire 5k from bank to coinbase to buy 5k worth of ETH then transferred the ETH to that broker platform (nknight.live). It was only after i transferred, i started getting skepitcal, did research and realized that this is a SCAM. The story is pretty much the same as the "pig butchering plate" listed on globalantiscam.org

I've already spoken with support at https://www.globalantiscam.org/about and they suggested to first do a trade and act like you don't know anything then try to withdraw the funds back to coinbase. I hope this works....

Thanks for the reply. Even if i get a new driver's license, it will be the same driver's license number. I put a credit freeze on all three of my credit reports.

The URL to the scammers website is - nknight.live

The whatsapp number - 8613136340503

WeChat ID - Ru870_

Basically my story is that, this random chinese girl messaged me on whatsapp then we started talking on wechat like everyday and eventually she manipulated me to wire 5k from bank to coinbase to buy 5k worth of ETH then transferred the ETH to that broker platform (nknight.live). It was only after i transferred, i started getting skepitcal, did research and realized that this is a SCAM. The story is pretty much the same as the "pig butchering plate" listed on globalantiscam.org

I've already spoken with support at https://www.globalantiscam.org/about and they suggested to first do a trade and act like you don't know anything then try to withdraw the funds back to coinbase. I hope this works....
You can also file complaints with FINRA, FTC, CFTC and the Attorney General for the State you live in.

Thanks. What do reporting to these institutions help me with?

The more victims report these scams to them, the more they are aware of how big of the issue this is happening. Because of victims reporting, now these institutions are forcing dating apps to alert online daters:

Also, AG offices have the power to force platform like Coinbase to have a tighten securities regard transactions in the future.

This is a crime and it's our duties to inform all these institutions, so that they can protect us better.

If you don't feel comfortable about having your driver license expose you can always let the DMV knows to change a new one but I believe you have to go through a lot of paper work.

Damn, i am so pissed.
Let's start with adding your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/19811/nknight.live and then follow the below suggestions.

Note 1: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note: 2 You need to make a second post in this thread to enable the official invitation option.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 4: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Back