IC Markets price movement abuse

compu-forex

Sergeant
On a side note, if you can extract pricing information from the Trading View chart, you could make a nice arbitrage EA...assuming the IC markets pricing returned to the TV prices after the spike down.

Walter Emslie Forex

Private, 1st Class
On a side note, if you can extract pricing information from the Trading View chart, you could make a nice arbitrage EA...assuming the IC markets pricing returned to the TV prices after the spike down.
Correct, one can take advantage of these moves, I like what you saying

4evermaat

2nd Lieutenant
Is it possible to have these broker name ?
Take that to the direct messages. But i already gave you a good clue: study the business model of the broker before you deposit/trade with them.
You probably only did a simple spreads/leverage comparison to choose your "preferred" brokers like most other retail traders..... Insta-failure.
Any transparency with this approach?

#RegulatedFool

A simple (asymmetrical) order execution delay would prevent that from happening

sigitpambudi144

Private, 1st Class
Take that to the direct messages. But i already gave you a good clue: study the business model of the broker before you deposit/trade with them.
You probably only did a simple spreads/leverage comparison to choose your "preferred" brokers like most other retail traders..... Insta-failure.
Any transparency with this approach?

#RegulatedFool

A simple (asymmetrical) order execution delay would prevent that from happening
hi do u have discord or group to discuss about business model of broker ?

FPA Forums Team Note: Forex Company Comparisons would be a good place to set up a discussion thread on that issue.