• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem ICMarkets issues

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you surprised my friend? Like mentioned before, ICM is run by a bunch of very unprofessional and dishonest people who will even cheat and lie to make their $$$. They even deny being etoro despite evidence so I am not surprised, really. All i can get is they will get their just desserts, e.g. maybe people like Elena Bushueva (bull**** forever??) and Sung Choi will be struck down by an incurable illness in less than 5 years just wait and seen. Or get handicapped for life, then they will know cheating others is not the way to go in life but by then it's too late and all the monies they scammed won't be able to help them at all.

I already exposed them to so many people on facebook in groups, even to other brokers... yup. What we should do is spread word of their tricks and dishonesty so they get less suckers/victims to prey on. And when u see only more of "sydney australia" 5 star votes here despite that happening, you can conclude those are fictitious reviews submitted by their own staff. Like Charlie's (also from Sydney Australia) review is so dodgy, he gets an account manager for his demo... while people trading months with LIVE dont get any? Lol.

No wonder they cant win those prestigious awards... Aussie people are smart and vote the better companies (their rivals). IMO we should have just stuck to those companies man. They have good prestige and reputation and will do what is necessary to continue winning the market share and those awards.I see one of those brokers was even nice enough to compensate clients for slippage no wonder they are voted favorites unlike here... where even if it's ICM fault they will deny (presumably cos the boss set this policy) and will insist is everyone else, except ICM, fault.

ps: I wonder how the poor rapacap traders must be doing with ICM PAMM crappy accounts since we all know ICM is gonna jam and freeze profitable accounts, not surprised if even decent traders like klondike gonna end red with them :D I am now with other brokers and doing so good. Bonuses, and consistent profits since there is no jams, freeze or lag and i even get an account manager (which ICM is too poor to afford to give LIVE clients, but can give DEMO clients like Charlie).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back