ilona VS XM.com

jijoe755

Recruit
i open account for my fiancee with XM and i deposit 3 times separate in deterrent times
first i deposit 250 from my neteller account and i start trade for her and after few profits made i lost the money and i deposit again same amount and same neteller account and few trades few profits and i lost again and i deposit again 250 and i gained around 2966 dollar ok
i request a withdrawal 966 dollar and they reject and they send only 750 dollar and return the rest to my account and after few hours they start closing all my open positions and balance was after closing around 1300 and they cut it all and they emailed me that i deposit from a third party and i told them by phone it is me i deposit and they reject
where are they when i deposit 3 times they have time to email or close the account but they didnt cuz i was loosing and when i earn some money the closed the account
i open a case against them with FCA but i want the people see how they act after all this week of good trading in the end

Attachments

• xm mail.png
    xm mail.png
    145.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    153.8 KB · Views: 5
It's unfortunate that you lost any profits, but 3rd party deposits are banned by virtually all brokers. If you want to avoid this and some related problems in the future:

1. Only use accounts where the name and address matches the account holder to deposit.
2. Submit all ID verification documents and make certain those are confirmed before depositing money.
3. Get a signed LPOA if you intend to trade another person's account - even if that person is a fiancee or close relative.

Some brokers do allow a 3rd party deposit but then the card holder should sign a LPOA or something.

Yet I wonder, how did XM allowed a 3rd party deposit and verified the account and let you trade?

Back