iMusing KISS PRINCIPLE

iMusingKiMi

Sergeant
What is KISS PRINCIPLE? Keep It Simple, Stupid. That's my trading strategy and principle. I will try to update daily on my this account growth with my KISS PRINCIPLE trading. I don't like to use a lot of indicators, because it do create confirmation but by the same time, it will create a lot of confusion. So, let me share my account here daily to see whether my KISS PRINCIPLE works.:cool: Screen shot 2014-09-09 at 12.33.23 PM.png

Have couple of good trade today, especially GBP/JPY to take profit after filling the GAP. But I still believe it is approaching to 200 EMA, so I decided to make a reenter there. Hopefully it is good.

Attachments

• GBPJPYH4.png
    GBPJPYH4.png
    22.6 KB · Views: 7
I have some great trading session yesterday. It does impress myself with the performance. Let's get some update for today.
It seems that EUR/USD has finished it pullback jobs. I believe it should be some nice reenter now for the pair. So, let's rock.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2014-09-10 at 2.17.08 PM.png
    Screen shot 2014-09-10 at 2.17.08 PM.png
    266.8 KB · Views: 9
Here we goes with my today updated results but still some ongoing trade. Having some mistake of trades, but ended happily. Still kinda of sad because making some silly mistakes to giveaway back some of those hard earned pips, will learn from it and try to rectify all those silly job.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2014-09-11 at 8.05.43 PM.png
    Screen shot 2014-09-11 at 8.05.43 PM.png
    305.1 KB · Views: 6
There we are, entering to the weekend. Today wasn't a good day for trading. A lot of consolidation we have seen such as EUR/USD, we have a choppy on cable and crosses. But still, a pretty good weekend to me. Hope you guys have a good weekend.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2014-09-12 at 10.26.18 PM.png
    Screen shot 2014-09-12 at 10.26.18 PM.png
    302 KB · Views: 6
Early in the morning to start this week trading. We have pretty low volatility since opening for couple hours. So what we have this week? We have AUD Monetary Minutes, BOJ Kuroda Speaks, and we might more Higher Impact on Thursday of FOMC for the dollars and Scottish vote for independence in the GBP. Hope you guys have a good trading weeks and happy pipping.

Can you explain more clearer and more accurate your "kiss" strategy? Maybe I am Fx dummy but for now I can not figure out how your principle is working..

On last 2 day of trading session, it seems a bit choppy on the market. We have a big weekend here on Fundamental such as Scottish gonna independence, FOMC, Bank Rates and so on. So that's make a big strange on some of the price action. Wasn't in good for for last 2 day, having slightly above from last week and also gotten chopped out couple of times. Not too bad though to me.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2014-09-17 at 4.55.09 PM.png
    Screen shot 2014-09-17 at 4.55.09 PM.png
    289 KB · Views: 8
Can you explain more clearer and more accurate your "kiss" strategy? Maybe I am Fx dummy but for now I can not figure out how your principle is working..

As always, KISS means Keep It Simple, Stupid. So I always remind myself don't get too complicated in trading, because when there are more confirmation, there must be more confusion. So KISS principle more focus on basic such as S/R, Trend and Channel Lines, Price Actions, and Instrument understanding.

Here I am for today updating on my account. Wondering how you guys do on FOMC. So far for me, doing good here although keeping a small profit or break even for the first 2 trading session. 8)

Attachments

• Screen shot 2014-09-18 at 4.16.38 PM.png
    Screen shot 2014-09-18 at 4.16.38 PM.png
    233.3 KB · Views: 8
Back