iMusing KISS PRINCIPLE

Hei, entering to the weekend, how all you guys doing? I believe I should be proud of my this week performance. Outstanding performance just before Scottish Referendum. As usual, I will avoid those a minute of 100 pips trading, I prefer to be slow but steady. Hope you guys have a great weekend.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2014-09-19 at 9.45.31 AM.png
    Screen shot 2014-09-19 at 9.45.31 AM.png
    262.1 KB · Views: 4
Hi guys. Hope you guys had a good weekend, back to the Monday Blue today. What we have now? After the speculations on Scotland, cable seems correcting itself and back to square now. Seems to me all ranging now, and what I need to do now is sit in front of my TV and watch movie. :p

Finally can see some volatility today. Doing quite badly on last three days and the market condition were pretty bad to me. Gotten chopped out with couple of trade, but manage to have some nice trade today.

So here I am again to update my end of week trading. Wasn't a great week for me this week. A little bit down this week, and still impress with this result since the market is pretty choppy. Hope doing better next week.

Up to date max DD:8.59%
Up to date profit for this month: 23.56%

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    46.9 KB · Views: 6
So how's you guys being doing for the weekend. It seems a bit of boring to me today. Not a single opportunity to me on starting weekend. But I know, patience will get paid.

Long time didn't update in my journal. So this is my latest account running on the balance, everything goes well for the 1st 2 weeks for the month of October.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    78.5 KB · Views: 5
Here I am to updated again. So looking pretty well for me in this week, a perfect exit on Cable and USD pairing just before the Greenback went weak. :cool:

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    74.1 KB · Views: 8
Have couple of good trade today, especially GBP/JPY to take profit after filling the GAP. But I still believe it is approaching to 200 EMA, so I decided to make a reenter there. Hopefully it is good.

Our chart look the same just diff a lil bit, how to read it maybe diff a lil bit also, are you using 2 diff time frame ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-12-12-20-20-30.png
    Screenshot_2015-12-12-20-20-30.png
    71.7 KB · Views: 4
Back