• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info on broker: BankDirectFX

After reading this entire thread (took 45 mins to read 10 pages!!) , it amazes me how many people post who have no idea what they are talking about.
People who think a trader is good because of a week, people who think a broker is a scam because they won't share their private deals on a public forum, people calling people "scam", people vouching for sides like their lives depend on it.

According to Donna at DONNA FX she is independently verify the BDFX brokers and will let everyone know if she can verify the Liquidity etc

Odysseus, don't call people "SCAM" before diligence is done brother, and non-clients don't vouch until you have been trading for some while or have good experience. There is no reason to lash out at people when not proven.

People,, relax. I am opening demo account and will report back. cheers :)

raj.fx - I really wonder what a demo account will prove here!!! odysseus11 & gestur (see above) raised the good questions.
raj.fx - To my modest opinion, you deflects the issue (again, a strange intervention).

Raj, newest entrant in the shill-poster army with 1 post and register today, what a coincidence -
ALL we have been TRYING to do is due diligence.
Since we cant do it, because "Ryan" keeps doing his misdirection attempts without giving any answers (even though he easily could), in *my* mind its a scam. Others are free to form their own opinion. And now you come on of course, right on cue, and defend him and attack me. This is what we keep getting over and over.

Raj, newest entrant in the shill-poster army with 1 post and register today, what a coincidence -
ALL we have been TRYING to do is due diligence.
Since we cant do it, because "Ryan" keeps doing his misdirection attempts without giving any answers (even though he easily could), in *my* mind its a scam. Others are free to form their own opinion. And now you come on of course, right on cue, and defend him and attack me. This is what we keep getting over and over.

Hi

Unfortunately you are mistaken. No broker shows LP contracts on a forum. If you go to DONNA forum where you are member to I see, you will see he is verifying everything with her.

And shill? please sir , Half people here have registered within last week and more then half are very ciritical / on your side of things.

Just be happy person, dont spend your life on a forum, reply in 10 secs and then call a new guy like me names.

enjoy your week everyone.

Thank you for continuing to follow the formula.
attack me personally, attack anyone else who asked tough DD questions, defend the scam, defend any of the other obvious shills, wash rinse repeat.

We have simplified the Due Diligence request to:
1) your physical office address with the 9 staffers - its on the web site, we are just trying to get a tour of the facility (like any other broker is happy to give). Since I know we wont get that we are going to do reconnaissance anyway to see exactly what DOES reside at that prestigious location (with photo evidence of course), so with or without Ryans help we will get that DD done.
2) ANY LPs of the broker with a custodial relationship. Yes, I know Ryan is working privately with Donna and we await her findings. In the meantime, I have been told by many other reputable brokers privately (and some forum members have also posted that they know this as well) that it absolutely IS acceptable to at least name LPs so they can be verified/validated as due diligence. Maybe not publicly show contracts, that may not be possible, but simply to name custodial relationships and have them confirmed, that violates nothing, and I have been told it is done fairly often.

Last edited:
Sir, you are a very angry man I imagine.
I did not attack you at all. you called some guy SCAM and now are saying people attack you and he said he is verifying.

I am leaving now, you may have the last word Odysseus...

You seem like you need it.... :D

Thank you for continuing to follow the formula.
attack me personally, defend the scam, wash rinse repeat.

We have simplified the Due Diligence request to:
1) your physical office address with the 9 staffers - its on the web site, we are just trying to get a tour of the facility (like any other broker is happy to give). Since I know we wont get that we are going to do reconnaissance anyway to see exactly what DOES reside at that prestigious location (with photo evidence of course), so with or without Ryans help we will get that DD done.
2) ANY LPs of the broker with a custodial relationship. Yes, I know Ryan is working privately with Donna and we await her findings. In the meantime, I have been told by many other reputable brokers privately (and some forum members have also posted that they know this as well) that it absolutely IS acceptable to at least name LPs so they can be verified/validated as due diligence. Maybe not publicly show contracts, that may not be possible, but simply to name custodial relationships and have them confirmed, that violates nothing, and I have been told it is done fairly often.

Anyone care to look at my signup date and post count and then accuse me of being a shill for either side? :p

A few observations:

I am curious why anyone would set up a brokerage in a country that lacks regulation. Future regulation counts for nothing if a problem happens now.

One of my brokers (which I won't name - a broker that works for me may not meet your needs) lists LPs on its website. It also sends press releases and emails all clients when a new LP is added. I personally think that all brokers should do this. Otherwise, clients may be left wondering if trades ever get passed on to the real market or not.

The source of reasonable questions that could be of interest to clients and potential clients does not matter.

On the other hand, inferences regarding the orientation of a company owner or FPA member are not the way to hold an intelligent debate here or in any other forum. Traders should look to a broker for good service, good executions, and good regulation. If you want to find a partner of any orientation for a date, there are much better websites for that purpose.

If anyone feels specific questions have not been answered, it's better to repeat/rephrase the questions than to get into a "you didn't answer" vs. "yes I did" argument.

If anyone feels specific questions have not been answered, it's better to repeat/rephrase the questions than to get into a "you didn't answer" vs. "yes I did" argument.[/QUOTE]

Pharaoh - specific questions were repeated twice or three times (odysseus11 & gestur). Questions were clear and post 96 was the last intervention from DBFX/Ryan. Why?

Nemo100... BankDirectFX has been around since 2009. You can even see their site archived on the internet and they have been listed on hedge fund sites. I am going to put my account up on fxstat (I personally dont like myfxbook) in a couple weeks to show you guys results. Honestly, this was worth a test to me because you will find very few companies requiring no upfront fees whatsoever and have a myfxbook. And efafx, bdfx is "non reputable broker" .. what? I had $10K at FinFX which is a broker illegally accepting Americans unregulated in Finland. You think that too? Look at FXCM and big brokers.. they take 2+ Pips on you. Now that is a CON!!
Ryan stated correctly as my research, Belgium doesn't even offically register Forex yet.. about half the developed countries still don't even see FX as an investment. It's VERY new compared to conventional investments.
I propose we reserve judgements until someone has been in the fund for 60 days, there is a significant drawdown, or someone's funds have been mishandled in some way.
Been awhile since coming here. Again i got another spam email from primefundfx, so it reminded me about this forum. Was curious about it so here i am. maybe i won't remember this thread anymore because i have actually reported these primefundfx guys as spammer. They are so annoying. Keep spamming once every few days as if i ever subscribed to their mailing list. Is there any regulation in Europe about mass email spamming? Seriously, dont ever mention yourself as professionals if your only marketing method is spamming emails. Go put some banner advertisements at least for god sake.

and btw want to comment on this one. +2-4 pips is perfectly fine unless you are a scalper with fixed pips TP and scalpers never last long. Not defending FXCM here as i also dont like them (due to their stupid off quotes over time) but seriously I would take FXCM over BDFX or any non regulated broker any day. I also trade exotic pairs for long run like in H4 and D1 for pairs like EURNZD, AUDCHF, and the likes. Do you think these pairs' spread is less than 2 pip? Who cares. Im not a scalper. My TP/SL have been always more than 40-50 pips, sometimes even more than 100 pips, depends on price action, so 2 pips dont make much difference.

you are asking to "reserve judgements" yet you are "belittling" regulated brokers as if it's never important to be regulated. What's worse is, you make judgment on regulated brokers by spread alone. As I said before, regulation is not everything, but it's at least a proof that the broker is there for long run. Not definitive of course but a good sign.

and forex has never been new compared to conventional investments, it's been as old as my grandma. You have no idea what you are talking about. In developed countries, people DO NOT invest to forex companies abroad. They want real company presence, they want real contract signed between them and the broker prior to their deposit, they never felt safe if the forex company is not regulated in their own country. That's how it is. I live in these "developed countries" you are talking about, im also a traveler, and I even have been talking to several serious traders from various countries in skype group. so i know how it is. People in developing countries DO invest in forex but they want real contract signed, they want real company presence, they do not invest in "online" forex companies. So do not ask for "reserve judgment" if you are trying to make prejudice about various stuffs yourself.

In the end, i do not want to accuse PrimeFundFx or BDFX although im still 80% sure they are the same people because they use exactly same words by words when they replied to people questions (read my 1st post here). You won't find 2 people, not even brother or twin brother, use the same word by word for 1 paragraph spontaneously. It's a copy+pasted statement and think with your logic why on earth anyone would copy+paste someone else's opinion. I wouldnt do that. Even if i have the same opinion, let's say with you, i still wouldn't use the same word by word statement. i would write with my own style. Just ask yourself, what kind of person would copy+paste someone else statement to reply to similar questions? That alone should prove it. and i am actually upset that Ryan mentioned someone here about his real name. That's very unprofessional. You are a director of a forex broker for god sake, why on earth you do personal insult? Really crazy. That is another huge minus for me. I never seen any director of any company do that in public forum. seriously.

But anyway i do not want to make judgment here. i would simply skip this primefundfx offer (and recommend you guys to do the same) unless they can be transparent and BDFX get regulated by a well known regulator. Even if one day they done all of these, i would never invest more than 10% of my forex capital. It's not about too good to be true but in order to survive in forex it's never wise to invest more to other "trade managers" than what you trade yourself. It's always wiser to learn how to trade by yourself. I might not earn as much as primefundfx myfxbook stat but 100% per year, and that's with 2 months losing out of last 12, is already very good to me.

Obviously i know diversification is wise hence why i also invested in 2 other MAM managers. what im trying to say is that you shouldn't rely your income on someone else trades. Even if you want to invest in someone else signals or PAMM accounts, make sure it's part of your diversification.

even if one day primefundfx got my attention again (which i seriously doubt but this is talking about "what if"), i still wouldn't invest most of my capital. I would just diversify max. 10% of my balance. Greed is always our number 1 enemy, not just in forex but also in every aspect of our life. Take care people.

Last edited:
Pharaoh - specific questions were repeated twice or three times (odysseus11 & gestur). Questions were clear and post 96 was the last intervention from DBFX/Ryan. Why?

Rather than make me, Ryan, and everyone else dig back through 11 pages, copy/paste the unanswered questions along with any partial answers Ryan made. That will save a lot of time and effort for those wanting to see what has and has not been answered.

Back