• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info on broker: BankDirectFX

I have been leaving reviews on FPA almost 2 years and registered on the
forum maybe 6 months ago. The BDFX guy said he was brand new. And you have 2 posts.

Personal attacks?
Your calling someone Gay? And lastly, please, show us something better then
Excel docs or your seriously less credible then anyone man. Any FX signals
service like you promoting with Excel spreadsheets looks like a scam to me...

This is a Joke right: Current Results Review | Professional Forex News Trading Services

your profile says you joined 4/8 (within a week of elisab and FxTravel, what a coinkidink!) and your posts look to be only this thread.
But Im not trying to make this about you, because it isnt. I happen to believe you are deflecting, which isnt going to work, either, but again - NOT RELEVANT. I'm not going to defend Huskins Service, I promote it but there is plenty of reviews here and elsewhere on the web for anyone to consider. Gee imagine that, people can actually do DUE DILIGENCE on Huskins' services! What a concept! My point being that as you keep trying to extend and pretend, we are still all waiting on the only relevant issue. Let me repeat it for you slowly: ANY KIND OF VERIFIABLE DUE DILIGENCE INFORMATION. Its not hard. I could do it on ANY of the other brokers that are NOT scams.

To Odysseus11: Although I appreciate your “spirited” nature and enthusiasm, I am at a complete loss of words as to why you’ve felt it necessary to levy such harsh personal attacks, insults, and wildly delirious (downright bizarre) accusations at myself as an individual. We’ve never spoken and you know nothing about me.

You’ve read this FPA thread, which I was kind enough to post in. In that post, I invited prospective clients to contact me at ryan@bdfx.com regarding any questions they have, as a courtesy. However, I’ve not received any correspondence from you making inquiries into the subject matter you claim to be interested in. It seems to me like you enjoy making lots of uncontested noise in anonymous fashion on the Internet. None of us really know who you are, do we? Maybe you'd like to share with everyone your full name, residence, and main line of business. It will give us a much better idea as to your credibility in the industry.

You’ve not had the courtesy to reach out to me with your questions, and instead have resulted to wild personal attacks, completely unprovoked. It’s truly shameful, to say the least. If you are truly concerned with establishing a reputation whereby others value your insight and opinions, and have good-intentions at heart, than you surely would not conduct yourself in a manner such as this. It has removed all credibility from your comments and suggestions in the eyes of any, sane unbiased reader.
Take a page out of the great Pharaoh’s book, and start conducting yourself in a more dignified manner if you want people to take you seriously.
Your comments don’t deserve my time in responding. But it would be a disservice to allow you to continue to operate in such a deluded manner. I’m happy to correct your severe confusion.

As for what Ryan is, beyond being the primary shareholder in the DFX docs (Ryan O Rourke) he filed then let expire in New Zealand
Let's be clear: I am a Director at BankDirectFX (BDFX). You’re referring to a subsidiary entity, created in NZ, as part of our expansionary efforts into new market space. We’ve looked to various regions including New Zealand and Australia whereby we’d like to establish new physical presences.

We looked toward NZ and formed a subsidiary entity there and began seeking employees to staff that office. We have since determined that Australia is a better, more well-respected nation from which to operate from that same demographic region with inherent business advantages.

Keep a look out for that in the next 12-18 months.

(even though he lives in Raleigh and is into other dudes), that is none of my concern –
Are you suggesting that I am a homosexual? Last I checked, I was into women, not dudes. Maybe I’m misunderstanding your strange comment. Please clarify.

But, you seem to know so much about me. Maybe you know more about me than I know about myself!

my personal opinion is that he actually paid some marketing droids on freelancer.com or similar site (just as he paid to have all his design stuff done and paid that forex copywriter for spam copy that he put to good use) to do postings in support of his con on here and other sites.
BDFX has never paid a copywriter or engaged in any kind of e-mail marketing. We also have no control over the marketing policies of third-party companies that trade through us.
If someone has a concern about a third-party manager, we are happy to investigate it to a reasonable extent.

But thats all conjecture and actually irrelevant anyway.
Yes. Your comments are wild, unfounded conjecture and irrelevant. The self-admission says it all. I appreciate your honesty.
Because this thread has been allowed to be derailed from its main subject (which was a client asking questions about BDFX), a background of our company is in order.

I will follow up separately on that.

Last edited:
• BDFX was founded in 2009. We began as a private institutional brokerage servicing high net worth individuals, professional traders, and Money Managers seeking better trading conditions and executions than is typically offered by a standard “retail” brokerage.

We operated from our sole domain at the time, www.bankdirectfx.com. The existence and maintenance of our website is clearly evidenced by Internet archives. Like other brokerages operating on similar business models, we required a minimum funding deposit of $50k USD and only worked with individuals or corporate entities which qualified for ECP status (Eligible Contract Participant).

We ran like this for many years. There are plenty of well-known and reputable brokerages operating on similar models. See CFH Markets, for example. Anyone who is a serious player in the Forex market knows and respects them. However, they only have 1 review on FPA, and none of the good members on this forum have probably ever opened accounts there:

CFH Markets | CFHMarkets.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

They are unregulated, operating under exemption of the UK FSA and accept only ECPs with minimum deposit requirements of $50k USD. Many high-end, semi-private brokers servicing professionals conduct themselves in this manner.

• Now we have decided to begin offering services to “retail” clients in an effort to expand our market reach, and offer much needed improvements to the typical trading environments small clients receive.

This effort has included the purchase of a new domain, www.bdfx.com, which we have begun using as our main URL as a result of the fact that it is better for corporate identity/branding.

• We are offering a true institutional brokerage and providing clients with pure raw interbank market spreads and execution. No one is asking you to open an account with us. If you’re doubtful, or uncomfortable with the fact we’re not under any formal regulation, don’t open an account. Stick around, and watch us over the next year. We’ve got some geographic expansions planned for the near future in the EU, Asia and Oceanic regions.

What I’ve seen emerge in the forum-based Forex community over the last decade is that of posters, with no first-hand experience or knowledge in relation to the subject matter at hand, levying wild accusations based in emotions rather than facts and logic.

The same thing happened when FinFX, an unregulated broker, was first launched to the retail public in 2010. No one had heard of them. They based their launch to retail traders in conjunction with a retail EA program called “Leo Trader”. Accusations were levied against FinFX, and its CEO Janne Hjerppe, of also being the operator of Leo Trader. This was eventually proven to be false. The threads can still be found online in various forums.

Heinous attacks on his personal character, physical appearance, and other unrelated personal characteristics were made in these types of forums simply because the man started a brokerage. To this day, FinFX has proven itself to be one of the most reputable brokers and has grown to become a prime broker in just 2 years (this means they provide liquidity to other retail brokers through some of the more well-known bridge providers).

Of course, he didn’t dignify the comments with a response and continues to provide thankless service to the very people who were lodging offensive insults against him for entering the market space.

@odysseus11, although you may have more of an interest in “stirring the pot” with false comments for your own entertainment, you’re doing it at the expense of individuals seriously interested in benefiting from a good trading environment and learning more about a company which is new to them.

For everyone’s benefit, I suggest you take your childish behavior elsewhere and allow this thread to once again become a productive place for respectful discourse and conversation. Thanks, I appreciate it. :)

OMG Im really getting tired of this "poor me, you are insulting me" nonsense. Ummm excuse me, but you are trying to solicit customers in the most scam-pervasive industry in the world! And you are acting OFFENDED that some people online want to see some independent verification that you exist as an actual operational business and not a scam front?

Well I'm really sorry to have hurt your feelings so badly Ryan, but hopefully you will get over it. And in the unlikely event that you can spare us more irrelevant history lessons and misdirections so we forget that it is BDFX who we are discussing here (not CFH, not FinFX, not any other brokerage whom we can actually VERIFY some independent data with) and just provide a few simple pieces of data, I will sincerely apologize and have no more to say - but for now we are inquiring about BDFX before innocent people like Ann send their money in and get a letter back gently explaining that it is all gone. My own theories are not relevant, your actual personal details nor mine are not relevant, your longwinded condescension is not relevant. Just answer this:

Do you have ANY registration on file with ANY regulatory authorities that can be independently verified? If not, why not?

Please state just a few of your liquidity providers - I think you named already Morgan Stanley and JP Morgan - but several members here and DonnaForex have emailed their support trying to verify a link with you and have yet to receive ANY reply. If you do in fact have relationships, please advise us who we can contact at those firms to confirm.

Do you actually right now have a physical office that can be visited? Where exactly is it? If you do not, why not? It has been reported that the physical address on your site does NOT have any reference to your firm (with photo evidence). Why is that?

I have other due diligence questions for the PAMM that you are linked with, but lets start with your firm first. Lets leave all irrelevant personal items out of this.
Note that *all* of the above items I can confirm with ANY of the known brokers that are legitimate operations, and there should be no reason you cannot do the same.
We all look forward to your straight and honest answers.

Hi Odysseus11:

Thanks for replying. You’ve clearly not taken the time to read my two most recent posts, so it’s difficult to take you seriously. You also continue to make misguided statements evidencing how confused you are, further substantiating the fact that you’ve not properly reviewed and considered the information already presented to you in the forum.

OMG Im really getting tired of this "poor me, you are insulting me" nonsense. Ummm excuse me, but you are trying to solicit customers in the most scam-pervasive industry in the world!

You’ve entered the forum and made personal comments with no relation to the underlying questions at hand. You even went insofar as to make false and slanderous comments about sexual orientation, which was quite bizarre to say the least and way out of left field.

Let’s be clear. We’ve not solicited any customers. People have apparently received correspondence from a third-party money manager which trades through our brokerage. They have no relation to us.

And you are acting OFFENDED that some people online want to see some independent verification that you exist as an actual operational business and not a scam front?
You’ve not asked for any verification about our brokerage. What you’ve done is enter the forum and begin levying wild, unfounded accusations and making fallible conclusions that are not based in fact.

You then followed it by making personal attacks at myself, as an individual, going in so far as to make hateful comments about me for no reason. A credible, professional person does not carry themselves that way. So, why are you?

I’ve already provided you with all of the information you’ve requested, within this thread, if you actually took the time to read. Since you haven’t, I’ll re-write some of those answers below.
And in the unlikely event that you can spare us more irrelevant history lessons and misdirections so we forget that it is BDFX who we are discussing here (not CFH, not FinFX, not any other brokerage whom we can actually VERIFY some independent data with)

I was simply providing you with answers to your questions. The following question was previously posed:

“Name another broker that has been around for X amount of years that is not well known in the retail community. “

The answer: CFH Markets. Now you’re criticizing me for answering the questions that have been asked! If my time is not appreciated, I will gladly depart from the forum. Perhaps you’ve forgotten that the question was even posed, since you were so distracted with personal attacks and sidebar comments that had nothing to do with the thread at hand.

I was giving you insight into FinFX, as it is a relevant example of the manner in which people, like yourself, treat others for no reason other than their own misguided emotions. I’m simply being kind enough to provide you with some historical context to consider, so that you do not continue to carry yourself in a way that damages your credibility. You seem well-intentioned, so I thought the historical context might be useful for you.

Obviously, you are not interested in taking heed, and continue to denigrate yourself and further remove your credibility as a person and a forum poster with each sentence you type. Carry on, sir, if you so wish.

Do you have ANY registration on file with ANY regulatory authorities that can be independently verified? If not, why not?

This question is answered on Page 1 of the forum. I would have expected any credible person to have actually read the thread, since you’re participating in it. Of course, you’re not credible, are you Mr. Huskins?
BDFX is currently located in Belgium, headquarters of the European Union. Currently, BDFX is in full compliance with all regulatory requirements in our country of domicile.

The financial regulator in Belgium is the FSMA. Currently, FSMA does not yet recognize spot foreign currency as a “financial instrument”, pursuant to local regulatory provisions. As such, and despite our desire, BDFX is not currently able to formally register.

Please state just a few of your liquidity providers - I think you named already Morgan Stanley and JP Morgan -
Again, this question has already been answered at the beginning and in my most recent posts. I would appreciate if you would read the posts I’ve already taken the time to write.

I am happy to provide you with insight into the manner through which Forex brokerages work with liquidity providers, who aggregate pricing from the multi-national banks electronic trading networks.

There are multiple tiers of liquidity providers:

Tier 1: the actual underlying multi-national banks and other institutional participants which provide liquidity to the market.
Tier 2: Liquidity providers which aggregate and package the pricing from these banks into a single data stream.
Tier 3: White Label brokerages that simply take another retail brokers feed and label it as their own (trades are actually routed to another retail broker).

We actually work with multiple Liquidity Providers (LPs) which aggregate various prices from a plethora of banks. Its an aggregation of an aggregation. It results in extremely competitive raw price streams.

There are also 2 types of brokers:

A-Book model brokers: They route trades directly straight through (STP Straight Through Processing) to the real market.
B-Book brokers: They keep trades in-house and serve as your counterparty. Your trades never reach the actual market.

BDFX is a true interbank STP broker. All of our client trades are executed in the real market.

In order to execute our client trades in the real market, the clients funds must be placed on margin with the Liquidity Providers.

Our Liquidity Providers hold the clients funds with Barclays and Morgan Stanley. This fact is expressed on our website in order to convey that funds are held securely, with the interbank liquidity provider (not us) and are executed at market.

Simply put: We dont even hold your funds in-house. We send them straight to the interbank LP custodian, where they are actually held. The LP is its own company, and their banking relationships belong to them, not us.

Its a benefit to our clients. Why you are trying to portray it as a negative quality is beyond me.

Do you actually right now have a physical office that can be visited? Where exactly is it? If you do not, why not? It has been reported that the physical address on your site does NOT have any reference to your firm (with photo evidence). Why is that?
I understand the thread is long, but your confusion has gotten the best of you once again. You are referring to a previous post with respect to a completely different company (PrimeFundFX). This is one of the third-party Money Managers that trade through our service and is located in Switzerland.

If you have questions about their registered address, perhaps you should direct it toward them?

I have other due diligence questions for the PAMM that you are linked with, but lets start with your firm first.
We are not linked with any PAMM. If you have questions about traders and other companies that utilize our brokerage services, you should direct them to the appropriate company. Many professional 3rd party traders operate PAMMs with us for their clients.

Lets leave all irrelevant personal items out of this.

The only person on this thread, making personal attacks, is yourself.

Of course, you still haven’t informed us of who YOU are? So, who are you?

What is your main line of business? Do you hold any professional accreditations or licenses in order to operate your signal program, Mr. Huskins?

It seems very strange, and quite ironic to me, that an unlicensed person offering advisory services, offering only an Excel spreadsheet as proof, is so vehemently criticizing others about credibility and transparency. Why don’t you hook that Excel spreadsheet up to a MyFxBook account! Microsoft won’t mind.

Let us, and the good members of this forum know, so that we can determine your professional credibility as a member of this discussion.

Thanks,
Ryan

Amazing, you managed to babble on for about 40 paragraphs without answering a single question. *I* am not being questioned here, *I* am not selling anything, *I* am not the representative of a company who is the title of this thread. My credibility is not the issue, no one is considering sending ME their hard earned money. If you dont mind, could you PLEASE - ONLY answer the following without the irrelevant ramblings - Once again, from the top:
1) OK so you have NO registration of any type on file with any regulatory firm (how convenient - then why on earth would you be "headquartered" there?). That was the excuse I expected. Check. But you did not answer WHY you would choose to headquarter in a place with no forex regulation. Please do so. Succinctly.
2) OK, I stand corrected - the address in Switzerland MAY have been in relation to that PAMM fund. Could you please then confirm your ACTUAL physical address where customers may visit you. Again, every broker that I know of will provide this, I assume you are not different.
3) You have exhaustively explained the inner workings of LPs and aggregators. Thats all very interesting. But of course again you didnt answer the question. Can you please provide a SINGLE entity that is a verifiable Liquidity Partner who is known as such who will confirm that you have a custodial relationship with them? 2 would be GREAT, but Im getting my hopes up. Just ONE will be fine. No excuses. My other brokers have told me that this CAN be provided, and the custodian usually WILL confirm that you have an account - this does not reveal any priveleged information. So please just answer the question.

Thats it. No rambling, no extra nonsense, no misdirections, obfuscations, blah blah blah. YOU are the one here as a broker representative, so represent.
Thank you.

Last edited:
Agreed odysseus11, there is no clear answer to precise questions. Therefore I've raised a few similar questions to the FSMA, Brussels. As soon I get a response I'll communicate it.

well I googled 329 Badenerstrasse. I see no companies there called Prime Fund FX & none of the phone numbers look anything like the one on pffx's paperwork...

back again

Hi All,
I liquidated my account with BDFX and prime fund. I requested a full withdrawal of balance + profits and everything goes smoothly so far. IF I receive the wire transfer without any problems or issues, I will increase my fund with them and there is no need for all this discussion then. The questions we need to arise now are two things:
1- Can I liquidate my account any time while still be with them. Im thinking about doing that so that I take profits and come over their problem of not closing losing positions.

2- Once I receive the wire transfer I wanna see at what rate did they transfer the money and whether they charge me any additional fees.

Please feel free to ask me any questions.

Regards

Last edited:
Back