• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info on broker: BankDirectFX

Amazing, you managed to babble on for about 40 paragraphs without answering a single question.
I answered every question, with explicit details.

*I* am not selling anything, *I* am not the representative of a company.
Yes; you are. Your name is Hussein Ghandi, and you represent yourself to be a Professional Forex Analyst, running Huskins, Inc pushing your product from Professional Forex News Trading Services. You possess no real professional accreditation, are not a Chartered Market Technician (the industry standard for professional technical analysts) nor do you possess any professional licensing whatsoever.

I, myself, am professionally licensed and hold both the Series 3 and Series 34 accreditation in the United States for Commodity Futures and Forex trading, respectively.

Here is one of your videos, below:

Trading Economic Indicators 14 Day Trial | Professional Forex News Trading Services

In the video, you seem like a very gentle, kind hearted person. However, in these forums, you are behaving in a most thoughtless, brash and obnoxious manner.

I would expect you to carry yourself like a professional and show a level of mutual respect for structured discourse. Especially from someone who is supposed to be a mentor to others, and charges high fees to hopeful new comers for that privilege. I hope that video isnt a marketing front. Is it?

This is what you do:

(1) You create fake forum personalities in order to represent yourself as a false authority on Forex related matters by participating frequently in web forums (2,000 posts; no real Forex trader has time to post that much!). You behave brashley and lash out, cutting others down similarly to what you are unsuccessfully attempting to do with us. This gives less informed people the impression that you know what youre talking about. You push your Professional Forex News Trading Services service this way.

(2) You pose fakely in videos, like the above, as a well mannered “Guru” and scam people into giving you $997 for training even though you possess no proof you are a successful trader, no professional licensing, and no accreditations.

If the people in this forum find themselves getting nowhere in Forex, its because you follow false leaders like Hussein Ghandi.

My credibility is not the issue, no one is considering sending ME their hard earned money.
Yes; they do. You mislead the poor unsuspecting people of this forum into purchasing your fake, overpriced mentorship services at Professional Forex News Trading Services

Furthermore, you are attempting to represent yourself as a credible expert qualified to pass judgment on other professionals. As a result of such, your credibility and professional status is suitable to call in to question in order to determine if you are qualified to accurately interpret the information I've provided you.

dr.x - As said earlier, PrimefundFX is under the spotlight and therefore you will receive the expected amounts...

to efa-FX
I believe dr x is one of the paid forum shills. Ryan has many. Here and Donnaforex. They are easy to spot because all they do is defend Ryan and his scam and attack me.
You can see paid forum posters for hire all over the place at sites like freelancer.com and that is a very rampant practice on the forex forums. As you notice, he didnt answer AGAIN, any of my questions, because he cant. He desperately tied to attack me personally,deflect, obfuscate the issue (which is the title of this THREAD). He is running out of options, because others are realizing he isnt answering the questions also. You should see his antics on DonnaForex.

Anyway, lets get back on topic. Ryan, the TOPIC OF THIS THREAD. Lets stay on it. It isnt about you personally, it isnt about me personally. Its about your brokerage, the title of this thread. LETS STAY ON TOPIC.

AGAIN, for the THIRD TIME, and I will simply keep repeating these questions and not taking your bait as you attempt to deflect again and again, and Im sure all the readers here including your paid gang of shills will see it: PLEASE ANSWER THE FOLLOWING:

1) Is your "staff" of 9 employees in fact at that address on your site which is this building Executive suites Brussels Central Station. Office space - Regus USA ?? If so please confirm so we can have people actually independently verify your corporate presence there with photos of the office building tenant registry as they did (and uncovered the fact that it doesnt exist for your PrimefundFX PAMM scam)

2) Can you provide ANY independently verifiable contact at ANY known liquidity provider which has a custodial relationship with you? A SINGLE ONE? I have friends in management with brokers, and have many live accounts myself with good relationships with the staff, and I am told you should have NO PROBLEM providing this.

3) Do you have ANY contacts with ANY regulatory agency that we can inquire of you, ANY registration documentation with ANY government agency that regulates financial transactions?

Simple, one sentence answers are fine. Thank you. Personal attacks on me I really dont care about, and Im sure anyone reading sees right thru your antics. And I am not Huskins, I am an AFFILIATE for FXJust. Whoopee. Many people here and DonnaForex know me well, I have been there for years with thousands of posts. Most importantly, MY COMPANY NAME ISNT THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD. So stick to the topic, and answer the questions, or I will keep posting them all the while hoping that a) others will do some due diligence too and b) no one will send your scam any money in the meantime. And BTW everyone also sees thru the small army of shill posters you obviously have purchased, you (and they) arent fooling anyone, so I would suggest you get some of your money back from them.

Ryan - odysseus11 is obviously right on at least one point: you avoid to answer to his key questions!!!

To Odysseus11,

Your questions have been answered multiple times already, if you choose to read the thread.

We are located in Belgium. Spot foreign currency is not recognized as an investment vehicle under their financial statutes. Therefore, we are not able to formally register.

Technology provider and liquidity partner relationships are professional in nature. If you are under the misguided impression that I would introduce a person displaying such low personal character and abrasive tendencies, as yourself, to my professional colleagues then you are sorely mistaken.

Why would I introduce an abusive person like you to professional contacts?

Therefore, I’ve PM’d Donna on the DonnaForex thread in order to work with her to privately confirm the status of our LP relationships.

Let's be clear: we have no interest whether anyone opens an account with us here or not. We have not solicited any one's business. The thread was originally started by someone with an interest to learn more about us.
If you're not comfortable trading with a brokerage that is not under formal regulation, we encourage you not to open an account. Most of the more experienced people around here understand that many professional and semi-private brokerages are not fully regulated. This includes CFH Markets and FinFX.

to efa-FX I believe dr x is one of the paid forum shills.
This is where you lose all the sane people that exist in the forum. I invite Dr X to step forward, and provide me permission to confirm your name and Account #. I will be happy to confirm the outgoing wire transfer receipt for this particular client. It will certainly be a good first step in bringing to light how foolish you really are.

Ryan has many. Here and Donnaforex. They are easy to spot because all they do is defend Ryan and his scam and attack me.
You're a joke, plain and simple. Your wild accusations remove you from all credibility. In fact, everyone in FPA knows you're a scam, that's why FPA canned your trading signals 7 months ago.

Just because there are actually people out there with a bare minimum of logic and sanity, defending my company, doesn't make them "shills".

By your own logic, efa-fx is actually one of your shills.

He is running out of options, because others are realizing he isnt answering the questions also.
I've answered every question posed, and have been kind enough to actually take the time to participate in this forum.

it isnt about me personally. Its about your brokerage, the title of this thread.
It certainly is. You're not qualified to make any determinations about the validity of the information presented to you as you hold no professional credibility or accreditation.

And I am not Huskins, I am an AFFILIATE for FXJust.
No, you're not. You don't use an affiliate link. Everyone knows affiliate links have unique tracking codes. You use a direct URL signature on DonnaForex (pic attached). You're Hussein Ghandi, posing as a fake forum poster. If you were an affiliate, you'd use an affiliate link in your signature there.

I have friends in management with brokers
Doubtful. None of the brokerage owners I know would ever associate with people of such low character like you.

This is what you do:

(1) You create fake forum personalities in order to represent yourself as a false authority on Forex related matters by participating frequently in web forums (2,000 posts; no real Forex trader has time to post that much!). You behave brashley and lash out, cutting others down similarly to what you are unsuccessfully attempting to do with us. This gives less informed people the impression that you know what youre talking about. You push your Professional Forex News Trading Services service this way.

(2) You pose in fake videos, like the above, as a well mannered Guru and scam people into giving you $997 for training even though you possess no proof you are a successful trader, no professional licensing, and no accreditations.

If the people in this forum find themselves getting nowhere in Forex, its because you follow false leaders like Hussein Ghandi.

Go back to peddling your fake, overpriced mentorship programs to these poor unsuspecting people, Hussein Ghandi.

And I am not Huskins, I am an AFFILIATE for FXJust.
No, you're not. You don't use an affiliate link. Everyone knows affiliate links have unique tracking codes. You use a direct URL signature on DonnaForex (pic attached). You're Hussein Ghandi, posing as a fake forum poster. If you were an affiliate, you'd use an affiliate link in your signature there.

Attachments

• HusseinGhandi.jpg
    HusseinGhandi.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 14
Ryan - On my kids heads I'm not odysseus11's shill.

BTW odysseus11 did not ask you to introduce him to your LPs but requested a contact to inquiry (I'd prefer two)...
We all are still waiting clear prove/answers to odysseus11's 3 questions above!

http://www.pagesblanches.be/q/name/...ntErrorLinkEnabled=false&redirectUrl=/q/name/

http://www.pagesdor.be/qn/business/...orLinkEnabled=false&redirectUrl=/qn/business/

http://www.pagesdor.be/qn/business/...orLinkEnabled=false&redirectUrl=/qn/business/

Last edited:
rather than keep posting on multiple forums Im going to continue the followup at DonnaForex: primefundfx
One way or another Ryan, either Im going to post the most sincere public apology ever and buy you dinner (despite your personal attacks) or your scam is coming to an end.
I invite readers to get some popcorn and watch the fireworks.

Ryan, why don't you just show us some receipts of filled orders by your liquidity providers just like Global Prime does to everyone who asks? If an ASIC regulated broker can do it I think you shouldn't have any problem to do it too.
In my humble opinion, if I had a transparent brokerage, first of all I would understand people to be concerned about a product "too good to be true", we all know what happens in this industry, I wouldn't waste any of my time attacking (and investigating) a person that thinks I'm a scam, instead I would show proofs to everyone and keep calm.

I can't understand why you still haven't provided any verifiable evidence, it isn't even smart, think that the best advertisement you can do is being transparent and kind.

Regards.

gestur he hasnt provided any evidence because he IS a scam, and his ONLY OPTION is to misdirect and deflect and try to change the subject (which happens to be the title of this thread).

Ryan, why don't you just show us some receipts of filled orders by your liquidity providers just like Global Prime does to everyone who asks? If an ASIC regulated broker can do it I think you shouldn't have any problem to do it too.
In my humble opinion, if I had a transparent brokerage, first of all I would understand people to be concerned about a product "too good to be true", we all know what happens in this industry, I wouldn't waste any of my time attacking (and investigating) a person that thinks I'm a scam, instead I would show proofs to everyone and keep calm.

I can't understand why you still haven't provided any verifiable evidence, it isn't even smart, think that the best advertisement you can do is being transparent and kind.

Regards.

Back