• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info on broker: BankDirectFX

Hi All,
First I would like you to excuse me poor English as English is not my first language. I only registered in this forum because I already deposited 8k with BDFX and was then contacted by Lukas from primefundfx.com to manage my account. I have been checking my account with them and they are making profits in my account. HOWEVER, they don't close losing positions and that worries me so much. So far the difference between scored profits from closed positions and losses from not yet closed ones is about +1k in less than 3weeks. I can't say that I fully trust them but I will try to comeback to this thread in 1 week to follow up with you. So far I would give them 65 out of 100 but I would need two more weeks to give you all my final judgment. If you have ANY questions feel free to post them and I will answer them.

G'day

This is why I questioned if MyFXBook values open positions in profit, or only closed trades. No-one has answered this yet. Does anybody know?

This is why I questioned if MyFXBook values open positions in profit, or only closed trades. No-one has answered this yet. Does anybody know?

Yes, of course they count open trades. You can view the account equity curve (which includes Open P/L) vs. the Balance curve right off the top Growth chart. You can also view daily rolling open P/L from the Drawdown tab on the top chart. :)

Hi dr. x - PrimefundFX is now under the spotlight and Ann's experience is self-explanatory... in your place I would take my money out straight away plus the 1k profit.

what if open trades ag. such trend....JPG

Last edited:
Yes, of course they count open trades. You can view the account equity curve (which includes Open P/L) vs. the Balance curve right off the top Growth chart. You can also view daily rolling open P/L from the Drawdown tab on the top chart. :)

Thanks for confirming. So this now suggests that the performance dr. X has received is not what is being claimed on MyFxBook?

I read the posts on "DONNA Forex" (link below under "PrimeFundFX").

I copy here a statement on DONNA forex from FXtravel I comment below:

FXtravel - « Reply #58 on: August 13, 2013, 05:23:44 pm »

Many broker like CFH n Dukascopy dont usually let small investors in and we get stuck with big spreads.

For several years I have an account with DUKASCOPY, Geneva, and I can say that "big spreads" FXtravel is talking about is a LIE!!! DUKASCOPY applies same spreads to all their clients (e.g. 0.4 pips on €/$ most of the time) through a single datafeed. They have a fee schedule in relation with deposits size that is more or less equal to other large brokers (e.g. GFT). The minimum amount of the initial deposit is USD 5,000.00

And useless to add that DUKASCOPY is Swiss regulated (FINMA) and a signatory of the Swiss banks and securities dealers’ agreement regarding deposits protection.

INTERESTING

I invite you all to read on DONNA Forex « Reply #93 on: Today at 04:51:33 pm » (see LinkBacks/primefundfx below)

"Donna already caught FXTravel registering first as elisab, who is also shilling on FPA.LL"

Dear efa-fx...
Yes, I have a different screename on different forums and prefer not using my real name on the internet.
(Just like you and 90% of others).

With all due respect, about 4 or 5 of us on this thread have opened accounts and are expressing moderate reviews to decent to good reviews.

You on the other hand, continue to be here trying to "stir up" controversy yet bring extremely little to the conversation. Why are you even here? You have 14 posts here at FPA and all are about this and you have said you have no interest in trading with these people. Maybe you should do something constructive with your life. :O

the joke continues

Dear efa-fx...
Yes, I have a different screename on different forums and prefer not using my real name on the internet.
(Just like you and 90% of others).

Actually I use the same screen name on different forums, because you see I am not hiding from anything.

With all due respect, about 4 or 5 of us on this thread have opened accounts and are expressing moderate reviews to decent to good reviews.

True: you, and about 3 or 4 others who mysteriously registered right around the same time as you, and the supposed rep for the bank, who the mods themselves said looked like a shill to them....and here you are, angrily defending again this poor victim of a company that you have no connection to. It is quite a situation we have here. And in the midst of all of these so-called reviews, not ONE of them has a verified myfxbook on a KNOWN broker, and not ONE shred of due diligence evidence has been presented (such as any kind of confirming statement from a regulatory authority or from the claimed LPs). NOT ONE.

You on the other hand, continue to be here trying to "stir up" controversy yet bring extremely little to the conversation. Why are you even here? You have 14 posts here at FPA and all are about this and you have said you have no interest in trading with these people. Maybe you should do something constructive with your life. :O

Well, well, and now we resort to personal insults! Again, this con is laughably obvious Ryan, so just stop it. Anns letter was pretty compelling. I'm sorry the copywriting you paid for wasnt effective and that you slipped up when creating all your shill post usernames on various forums. I just hope that no one here will send any more money until there is SOME of this due diligence that has been requested by the way on multiple forums now is responded to and presented by someone who ADMITS they are part of this operation.

Odysseus, your basically saying now that Ryan is a bunch of international people who speak decent English, some super sophisticated guy like Ann says, running a broker all by himself, trading a huge fund, somehow traded 15000% by himself in 3 years, created fake usernames with hundreds of posts, and also ... that Elisa / Forex Traveler is a "shill" because she changed her username (not sure when) on a forum and doesn't want her name out there.

I just looked at your signature on Donna.. the website you promotes results are an EXCEL SPREADSHEET.. That's your "Trading Proof". Where is your Myfxbook? You can't seriously expect people to believe an Excel sheet when you don't even believe anyone else's stuff.

Honestly people, if you are going to attack other members you need to be able to show something yourself.
I don't mean to be rude to you, but this is really starting to sound silly.

Usually this forum confirms my suspicions about trading programs being "too good to be true" but this time you and "efa fx" sound really silly.

My .02 cents.

Marcus

PS. This is your first post since 2010? If your Huskins, I do like your trading signals emails but you can't just bash others bro.. Not cool.

Again, more personal attacks, from the member who registered within a week of the BDFX conglomerate/shill gang. Way to deflect. Not going to work.

I dont need to defend anything, I am doing what I hope everyone else is doing, waiting for ANY of the verifiable due diligence that I mentioned. Easy enough. We can wait.
As for what Ryan is, beyond being the primary shareholder in the DFX docs (Ryan O Rourke) he filed then let expire in New Zealand (even though he lives in Raleigh and is MOD NOTE: UNCIVILIZED COMMENT REMOVED), that is none of my concern - my personal opinion is that he actually paid some marketing droids on freelancer.com or similar site (just as he paid to have all his design stuff done and paid that forex copywriter for spam copy that he put to good use) to do postings in support of his con on here and other sites. But thats all conjecture and actually irrelevant anyway.

What IS relevant is for some INDEPENDENT corroboration of any of the materially relevant stuff, as I said, a validation from an LP, a verification from a regulatory body, something. ANYTHING.
So I guess we'll keep waiting. You can fire back more angry personal attacks if you wish.

Odysseus, your basically saying now that Ryan is a bunch of international people who speak decent English, some super sophisticated guy like Ann says, running a broker all by himself, trading a huge fund, somehow traded 15000% by himself in 3 years, created fake usernames with hundreds of posts, and also ... that Elisa / Forex Traveler is a "shill" because she changed her username (not sure when) on a forum and doesn't want her name out there.

I just looked at your signature on Donna.. the website you promotes results are an EXCEL SPREADSHEET.. That's your "Trading Proof". Where is your Myfxbook? You can't seriously expect people to believe an Excel sheet when you don't even believe anyone else's stuff.

Honestly people, if you are going to attack other members you need to be able to show something yourself.
I don't mean to be rude to you, but this is really starting to sound silly.

Usually this forum confirms my suspicions about trading programs being "too good to be true" but this time you and "efa fx" sound really silly.

My .02 cents.

Marcus

PS. This is your first post since 2010? If your Huskins, I do like your trading signals emails but you can't just bash others bro.. Not cool.

Back