• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info on broker: BankDirectFX

I see over on DonnaForex that Ryan used the phrase "full access to the entirety of our office suite and all office facilities."

There are virtual addresses that also include full access to an office suite and all office facilities - on a time share basis. Then means that no permanent employees are based there, but the company can reserve the space to meet with clients and do other functions on an as-needed bases. Claiming this as a physical office would be the same as claiming to have an office in a hotel where the company occasionally rents a meeting room.

I'd like to be more specific. Does BDFX rent an office suite inside that building in Belgium which is for the exclusive usage of BDFX?

Ryan, if that's really a permanent office rented by your company, please give the floor and room/suite number. Surely you have that information available. Also, a picture of the door could have easily be taken with most cell phones as soon as the first request for a photo was made.

I see you say that the logo is only now being placed on the door. Most companies put their name on the door the moment they begin to move it, even if it's just hand-written on a piece of paper and taped up. Just how long has this office been rented?

What's the relationship between the BDFX.com domain and Tony Lazarro?

I see over on DonnaForex that Ryan used the phrase "full access to the entirety of our office suite and all office facilities."

There are virtual addresses that also include full access to an office suite and all office facilities - on a time share basis. Then means that no permanent employees are based there, but the company can reserve the space to meet with clients and do other functions on an as-needed bases. Claiming this as a physical office would be the same as claiming to have an office in a hotel where the company occasionally rents a meeting room.

I'd like to be more specific. Does BDFX rent an office suite inside that building in Belgium which is for the exclusive usage of BDFX?

Ryan, if that's really a permanent office rented by your company, please give the floor and room/suite number. Surely you have that information available. Also, a picture of the door could have easily be taken with most cell phones as soon as the first request for a photo was made.

I see you say that the logo is only now being placed on the door. Most companies put their name on the door the moment they begin to move it, even if it's just hand-written on a piece of paper and taped up. Just how long has this office been rented?

What's the relationship between the BDFX.com domain and Tony Lazarro?

It's already been answered on Donna.

He got caught lying, pharoah. After insisting on here that he had "9 in house staff", including the dedicated french speaker, someone posted photos of the actual facility - its pretty obvious that he has a regus "virtual office plus", which go for around $500/month, at that location. No more, no less. Yes, that is supposed to allow him shared use of facilities as needed (in fact I think the top package offers what they call "dedicated use" for 5 days a month). He has tried to scramble, misdirect, attack the people that exposed his lies, change the subject, and on and on, like he has all along his awful forex history, but thats the bottom line. regus offers one here Virtual Office Brussels Eu Commission. Mailing address - Regus USA just click the "virtual office plus", thats most likely the package he has. And I agree with you pharoah, no one would really had cared about that if he hadnt had to act like such a bigshot and lie about it.

Last edited:
Odysseus, you must not know much about the FX broker world. Have you ever heard of FXPrimus or Gallant, or ForexClub?

They all use addresses that are not where they conduct their business.

This doesn't make anyone a scam. You seriously need to get a life, it's honestly disturbing how obsessed you are with this company. I have been contacting other people investing and every time I see a name there are 5 posts from you simply spewing more hate!! GO AWAY!

Excuse me Marcus (who is absolutely a shill), but the title of this thread is BankDirectFX, and that is what my posts are about. if you have posts that are on topic please feel free to make them, but personal attacks upon me are not on topic, although I realize they are in fulfillment of your shill post duties. Im sorry if my posts tend to slow the flow of funds to Malta, but thats the way it goes. Ryan possibly should have admitted what I said in the beginning (which was that he had a virtual office not a fixed one with employees), and no one would have cared, but instead he had to act like the grand poobah and got caught lying and now has to rely on personal attacks, backpedaling, and shills. Its the lying at issue here, not using an address where they do or do not do business. Not my fault. Stay on topic, please.

Marcus5799, the issue with the office isn't that a virtual office makes a broker a scam. The issue is that Ryan has stated that it's a real office with real employees who regularly work there and this look more and more like a lie. Combine this with side-stepping other questions and Ryan's honesty is becoming more and more open to question. No one wants to work with a brokerage where the guy in charge has inexplicable trouble giving direct, honest answers to simple questions.

It's already been answered on Donna.

No, it hasn't. You haven't made a new post in that thread since I wrote these questions. Please allow me to restate the questions more simply so that you can answer them directly, if you are willing to answer them at all:

1. You've used the phrase "full access to the entirety of our office suite and all office facilities" and similar phrases.

Is the office suite you rent exclusively for the use of BDFX or is it shared with others who rent it on an as-needed basis?

2. What floor is it on and what is the office number/suite number?

3. When was this office first rented?

4. Where is the picture of the office door?

5. You mentioned that Tony had purchased some ancillary domains. Do you consider BDFX.com to be an ancillary domain?

Looks like Ryan has gone silent both here and at Donna Forex. Maybe he's stalling until he can get a real office rented and have a sign made for the door. :p

The lack of pictures as well as ignoring questions about the floor and room number pretty much makes it a foregone conclusion that BDFX doesn't have a permanent, dedicated office in that building.

Hiding the real location of a broker doesn't automatically make it a scam. Owning a large building with the brokerage name emblazoned on the side doesn't automatically mean a broker won't scam you. However, if a broker provides misleading and evasive answers to simple direct questions, I consider that to be a huge red flag.

Looks like Ryan has gone silent both here and at Donna Forex.
As I mentioned previously, I've taken the time post in the forum as a courtesy, when time permits. I was hopeful you would maintain the capability to extend a minimum level of patience and professional courtesy over weekends.

Pharaoh, I understand that you maintain a personal commercial interest in keeping threads alive for the FPA, as well as in instigating them. However, I would ask you to temporarily relieve yourself from that duty for the purposes of logical and professional discourse moving forward.

The lack of pictures as well as ignoring questions about the floor and room number pretty much makes it a foregone conclusion that BDFX doesn't have a permanent, dedicated office in that building.
More like a false assumption. That seems to be something you're very happy to perpetuate on these forums in the spirit of feeding the false narrative of cutting down every company in existence, which FPA profits from.

1. You've used the phrase "full access to the entirety of our office suite and all office facilities" and similar phrases. Is the office suite you rent exclusively for the use of BDFX or is it shared with others who rent it on an as-needed basis?

>> We have full-access to the office because the meetings rooms are an Executive office we have utilized for over a year. The building is not "owned" by any specific tenant but I assure you we have full access to all of our offices.

2. What floor is it on and what is the office number/suite number?
>> You may view our website for all of our address info, phone numbers, and email addresses.

3. When was this office first rented?

>>Early 2012.

4. Where is the picture of the office door?
>> Attached.

5. You mentioned that Tony had purchased some ancillary domains. Do you consider BDFX.com to be an ancillary domain?

>> We have owned our primary domain BankDirectFX.com since 2009.
Tony does not own BDFX.com. We own it. The only other domains that could be registered to others are supplementary domains (blogs, .co.uk, etc).

Attachments

• BDFX_Sign1.jpg
    BDFX_Sign1.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 31
  • BDFXSign2.jpg
    BDFXSign2.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 27
Nice sidestepping.

If I wanted to keep this thread active, I could have posted every day to count how many days since you bothered to not answer questions. I could even have asked AsstModerator to do a mailing pointing out this thread to FPA members. My interest in this thread is showing traders that performing due diligence is the best way to keep them safe. If a company won't answer simple, direct questions, that is major warning sign.

We have full-access to the office because the meetings rooms are an Executive office we have utilized for over a year. The building is not "owned" by any specific tenant but I assure you we have full access to all of our offices.

So, how many permanent, full time employees work there on a regular basis? I'm defining "regular basis" as being in the office for an average of at least 30 hours per week so you can't weasel out by counting the number who show up for a meeting every month or so.

If you had really rented specific rooms for the exclusive use of BDFX, it would have been quicker and easier to say so. You've indirectly said that the offices are shared while sticking to the "full access" line.

It sure took a long time to take pictures, and those don't show anything indicating floor or room/suite number. Why do I have the feeling that those signs are brand new? Sort of strange to not have signs up for a company that's supposed to have been there since early 2012.

You may view our website for all of our address info, phone numbers, and email addresses.

The address on the website's contact page is Rue des Colonies 11, 1000 Brussels, Belgium. Unless addresses work very differently in Belgium, this would get me to the right building, not to the correct floor and room/suite number.

We have owned our primary domain BankDirectFX.com since 2009.
Tony does not own BDFX.com. We own it. The only other domains that could be registered to others are supplementary domains (blogs, .co.uk, etc).

Tony did own BDFX.com earlier this year. Do I need to post screenshots to prove it? So, why did you carefully step around a direct question and provide an answer that would imply that Tony never had anything to do with BDFX.com? It would have been much more direct and honest to state that Tony purchased BDFX.com on your behalf and later transferred ownership to you.

I can see why you would never try to register with any real regulator. If you answered their questions the same way you answer simple, direct questions in forums, the application would never be accepted.

Back