• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info on broker: BankDirectFX

Hi Pharaoh,

I remain very happy to clarify your remaining confusion. However, I will state one final time:

I’ve entered the forum to answer your questions out of courtesy. If you continue to engage in such an unnecessarily adversarial tone, despite the fact that I have been more accommodating than any other brokerage owner in history (can you point to another broker who has entered the forum and taken the time to provide such comprehensive information?), than I will stop posting all together.

I could even have asked AsstModerator to do a mailing pointing out this thread to FPA members.
We’ve never had a single client complaint in 4 years. Why would you be interested to do that, other than engaging in false instigation as per my previous post.

So, how many permanent, full time employees work there on a regular basis?
The Belgian address is our corporate headquarters. We have two representatives present in the building.

We operate our customer service locations in Australia, Luxembourg, and Canada. We have 4 dedicated full-time staff members in these locations engaging solely in administrative and service support.
Our full-time server administrator is located in the UK. We have corporate shareholders and Directors in the US and Australia who also undertake full-time management activity.

It sure took a long time to take pictures, and those don't show anything indicating floor or room/suite number.
With all due respect, the world does not revolve around Pharaoh and the FPA =) I do have multiple businesses to run, which I’m sure you appreciate as a business consultant.

I surely can’t compete with your astounding 8,000 posts. 4 posts per day, every day since 2007, including Holidays is extremely impressive. I guess that’s what they pay you for, and why you are rightly renowned as the great Pharaoh!

The address on the website's contact page is Rue des Colonies 11, 1000 Brussels, Belgium. Unless addresses work very differently in Belgium, this would get me to the right building, not to the correct floor and room/suite number.
That’s correct. I’m sure you will have no trouble finding the correct floor number by following the sign in the Atrium, like everyone else.

Tony did own BDFX.com earlier this year. Do I need to post screenshots to prove it?
It’s already been stated that Tony’ consulting firm was hired to undertake marketing and branding efforts for our company. Not exactly sure what you’re getting at here.

So, why did you carefully step around a direct question and provide an answer that would imply that Tony never had anything to do with BDFX.com?
It didn’t. It was in direct response to your question, which was carefully crafted to falsely suggest that Tony was the current owner of BDFX.com.

Why did you craft your question to falsely imply that Tony was the current owner of BDFX.com, when you knew this to be false?

It would have been much more direct and honest to state that Tony purchased BDFX.com on your behalf and later transferred ownership to you.
Thanks for your opinion, it is much appreciated.

I can see why you would never try to register with any real regulator.
As previously stated, we’re actually in the process of becoming registered both voluntarily with FSMA as well as by ASIC in Australia and with the FSA in Luxembourg. I imagine you have simply overlooked this fact because it doesn’t serve the narrative you are trying to push.

I appreciate the job FPA pays you to do Pharaoh, as well as their very clever business model.

However, I request you undertake a minimum level of courtesy moving forward if you wish to continue to have a productive and respectful discussion with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh View Post
It would have been much more direct and honest to state that Tony purchased BDFX.com on your behalf and later transferred ownership to you.
Ryan's answer : Thanks for your opinion, it is much appreciated.

The answer proves me that Pharaoh 'opinion' is right.

Ryan - Why to register with the FSMA ? Didn't you say that they do not recognize spot FX as a financial instrument ?
Ryan - The FSA in Luxemburg is the CSSF. Let me know when you can officially operate with a Luxembourgian licence and I will visit you.

WAITAMINIT:
TWO "representatives" now?
OMG so funny.
Ryan, you had gleefully posted a ways back (before you thought someone would be visiting you and you would be caught and had to hurredly upgrade your shared virt office to the deluxe package and yell at the guy at the front desk) that you had NINE employees full time, IN ADDITION to the live chat operators, including the one who speaks french! Note that WHEN YOU posted that, I predicted you would try and weasel out of it later, and you have done so admirably and right on cue! Remember that whopper? Of course you dont. I can quote it if you like, I have it screenshotted in case u go back and try to edit it out. So go ahead and attack me (also) personally and threaten to stop posting. And now its down to "2 representatives" blah blah blah more lies more lies, backpedalings, misdirections, retaliations, threats....on and on.

Its fine, no one in their right mind would send you money to Malta at this point once they read the threads here and DonnaForex anyway, so as far as Im concerned mission accomplished. yes, yes, I know you will lie through your teeth (for the umpeenth time) and claim your deposits are at a new HIGH! and you have tons of new customers and yada yada, but we all know that the readers can see thru the sham pretty easily at this point no matter how you squirm and how many more backpedalings and multi-syllabic condescending rants you make.

So please, by all means, bring in the shill posters, attack me and the others just trying in vain to get straight answers, keep up your "wounded and put-upon and yet Gordon Gecko thru it all" act (from your basement in North Carolina), lets keep the ball rolling, its good entertainment, anyway. As many posters in the DonnaForex thread already noted, your unprofessionalism is peerless...bravo!

"The Belgian address is our corporate headquarters. We have two representatives present in the building.

We operate our customer service locations in Australia, Luxembourg, and Canada. We have 4 dedicated full-time staff members in these locations engaging solely in administrative and service support.
Our full-time server administrator is located in the UK. We have corporate shareholders and Directors in the US and Australia who also undertake full-time management activity."

Reading this whole thread, every single time Pharaoh steps away, Odysseus comes in. And the opposite too.

Also, efa-fx is a member with only 26 posts who ONLY posts on this thread. Odysseus also ONLY posts on this thread.

What business do you have calling people who support BDFX a "shill"? NONE! efa-fx is the ultimate Forum troll. ;)

Still not seeing ANY complaints with Banc Directfx, I am happy with this broker and I will remain happy until REAL members say anything otherwise. Good luck to you all with your forum careers. :)

Hi Odysseus11,

At this point in our history, I understand that you are easily confused. So, I’m happy to correct all of the factually incorrect statements you’ve made.

WAITAMINIT: TWO "representatives" now? OMG so funny. Ryan, you had gleefully posted a ways that you had NINE employees full time, IN ADDITION to the live chat operators, including the one who speaks french!
That’s correct. We had 9 full-time employees at the time. We actually have more now. It was never stated where every employee was located. In fact, our independently contracted chat operators were directly referenced in my post.

In fact, my offering that information was in direct response to your false attempt at suggesting that BDFX was not a real broker, without any real employees. So, I offered you this insight in order to substantiate the fact that we had 9 employees. It was in no manner related to any particular office location, nor was the Belgian office even being discussed by you at that time.

I pointed out that one of the girls in our office speaks fluent French, which anyone would know if they called in on the phone, to further highlight how laughably ridiculous your false allegations were.
I appreciate the fact that you are emotionally invested at this point, so as to try to salvage your own much-prided forum reputation, but try not to falsely represent facts for your own purposes moving forward.
You are entitled to your own opinion, but you are not entitled to your own facts.

Walter, why don't you pick up the phone and call us instead of hiding behind an anonymous username (well, we you're not anonymous, we know you're Walter Rines the renowned Internet criminal and part of FPA's syndicate).

It's blatantly obvious that you assist in pushing the false narrative FPA perpetuates on their forum, and are most likely connected to the moderators given that they allow you to have multiple forum usernames (which is something I understand FPA does not typically allow).

Your forum name Odysseuss11 had 0 posts on FPA despite being in existence since 2010. Did you really create an FPA username 3 years ago and never post on the forum until this thread started? Seems very suspicious to me, considering you have thousands of posts under the same username at DonnaForex.

Of course, in order to avoid answering the question, you will make general reference to the fact that its a "personal attack" on you or that I am "deflecting".

However, please note I've directly addressed your comments, and answered them without deflection. Now, I'm asking YOU an important question, which I know you will ignore. Once you ignore it, you will further confirm the suspicion of your underlying motives.

Ryan, what was your question? Tell you what, start a new thread so that we stay on topic. THIS thread, even though you keep trying to deflect, misdirect, all manner of nonsense, is actually TITLED "BDFX", so lets stay on topic. I really couldnt care less that you brazenly did exactly as I expected and violated your own privacy policy and published personal details about me that I used apply for an account with your fake front of a brokerage white-label (which you set up so you could stuff fake performance data into the managed funds that you spam for and scam people with and thereby show myfxbook for). The stuff about me, some of it is true, some of it isnt, but hey its the Internet, and it is a) ancient history (all 7 or more years ago) and b) none of it is criminal, its all CIVIL suits, which you should know the difference of from criminal charges since you pretend to be so well schooled in business law. Really doesnt bother me at all, and Im sure nobody else cares.

So go ahead and open up a thread about me if you wish, and I will be happy to answer any questions *there* about things I am selling (like Huskins program for example, which is the ONLY thing I am selling). And watch, I will answer questions without doing what you have done like lying, sidestepping, misdirecting, obfuscating - I will JUST ANSWER questions about my business! Imagine that! We can stay THERE on topic and stay cordial! And BTW Im sure you keep on getting many new fans and customers that realize their private data is likely to be published by you on a public internet forum if you are ever unhappy with them. Like I have already said, I have no doubt that NO ONE reading the threads here or at DonnaForex will be sending ANY money to your bank in Malta regardless of what you may claim (people arent stupid), so I am fine with the way things have gone. You can have your little victory of calling me names if you wish, it only highlights what I have been saying all along about your professionalism and character (or lack thereof). And no, of course I have no affiliation with FPA and dont know ANY of the mods, any more than I am Huskins. Out of the 2 of us, I am the one whose reputation in forex is spotless. Yours is a train wreck, to say the least, mr Quantum.

But again, back to topic.
So, of these imaginary employees, if they arent in your newly-upgraded-to-deluxe-in-a-hurry virtual package in Belgium, where exactly ARE they? They are in "customer service" locations in other countries? My, what a sprawling (and imaginary) empire you have! So please provide the exact addresses where these employees work. You USED to have 9, NOW u say you have "2 representatives" there at the GLOBAL HQ/virt office. Are those TWO at least at the virt office your own dedicated full time employees? be careful, we will be checking! Dont want to get caught again! And again for clarity and because I know you will sidestep, backpedal, and attempt to misdirect, EXACTLY where and how many of the other employees are there? Remember you had said these were in ADDITION to the livechat operators from the plugin that Tony set up on your website 3 months ago when you launched it.

Hi Walter,

I understand you are very emotional. Therefore, I am very happy to clarify all of the factually incorrect statements you've made for the benefit of others.

Ryan, what was your question?
Your forum name Odysseuss11 had 0 posts on FPA despite being in existence since 2010. Did you really create an FPA username 3 years ago and never post on the forum until this thread started? Seems very suspicious to me, considering you have thousands of posts under the same username at DonnaForex.

Why did you have an FPA username for 3 years without any posts? What are your other active usernames? Which forum moderator allows you to maintain multiple usernames? What are the purposes of your multiple forum personalities?

none of it is criminal
The fraud you engaged in is fully criminal. You were also held in contempt of the United States court system, which is a criminal offense. You engaged in bankruptcy fraud, which is another criminal activity.

for an account with your fake front of a brokerage
This is really very entertaining. If you had an inkling of awareness as to how much money was invested into the re-development of our brokerage (which has been around since 2009 -- without a SINGLE client complaint, I might add!) you would understand how laughable your suggestion is.

Regardless, exactly what are you basing this comment on? Offer facts, not your own emotion-based ramblings. Just because I've upset you by pointing out the nature of your character, doesn't entitle you to levy false accusations without facts or substantiation.

And, again, your comments are factually incorrect. Like I said before, you're entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts.

And, in fact, we were already kind enough to confirm the validity of our brokerage with forum administrators in the form of various documentation.

So, of these imaginary employees,
What are you basing this false assumption on? Have you ever picked up the phone and called us? Of course not. You're just pulling random accusations out of thin air. Pick up the phone and call. You'll get one of many people who work for us available to assist you.

You don't have much credibility and your opinions aren't terribly important in that you don't speak from experience. You are just an emotionally throwing dirt. Your posts are incoherent at best, and random in nature. There's really not much more point in interacting with you, since you've displayed an unwillingness to engage in structured, logical conversation.

Of course, not everyone is discerning, and some may be misled simply because you are "loud" and speak with empty conviction, despite any semblance of fact or reality in your posts.

How is it loud or random to ask exactly where your (imaginary) employees are? Your attacks bother me not one whit. As I said, open a thread about me if you are so interested. My history is easy enough for anyone to look up, just like it is yours with my poor friend RBD whose EA you stole and tried to sell as your own (and called him a terrorist when he meekly objected).
So again, let me repeat, because you of course did not answer, as expected (I will try to ask quietly this time):

*exactly* where and *exactly* how many dedicated full time employees?

You still haven't answered my question. So again, let me repeat, because you of course did not answer, as expected

Why did you have an FPA username for 3 years without any posts? What are your other active usernames? Which forum moderator allows you to maintain multiple usernames? What are the purposes of your multiple forum personalities?

And, in fact, your questions were already answered in my post #155. You can keep pretending that I don't answer your questions, even though they have been addressed comprehensively.

Odysseus,
Stop jumping up and down trying to get attention.

Unless someone is complaining about BDFX. There's nothing to even talk about.
The last time I called them was 10 days ago and I talked to a woman with a British accent. I was calling regarding a deposit which was immediately credited to my account WITH deposit bonus.

They have been open 4 years and don't have any complaints.

You are like obsessed with Ryan and it's starting to look like you have a personal vendetta against him or something.
You literally bring nothing to this tread.

Can you produce ONE.......ONE.......client who has suffered harm from doing business with BDFX. Exactly what I thought. Are you a competitior? Because that would explain alot.

You... know. You just write stories with no evidence and try to pass them as reality to bash people. Sad and pathetic.

Back