• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info on broker: BankDirectFX

Ryan Ryan Ryan, another reminder - this is the BDFX thread! Please stay on topic! Thank you for your cooperation.
OK, so you have exactly ZERO verifiable specific office address locations, and also will not verify that the 2 "representatives" in Belgium at the Regus deluxe virtual office are in fact dedicated BDFX staff (because of course they are not). Excellent! Thats all I needed to verify! People, please line up here to wire your cash to Malta!

LMK if you open a thread re me, I will be happy to do Q&A there as long as we stay on topic of the thread.

Hi Walter,

We have plenty of verification. We continue to verify our legitimate existence with Donna at DonnaForex. However, you are already aware of this. You're simply instigating this FPA thread with false accusations because it's part of your role in the false narrative FPA profits from. Everyone knows it at this point.

That's why you won't answer my questions. I'll outline them again. However, we know you refuse to answer them. That's all I needed to know. Everyone should line up and listen to falsifications from a forum shill with 0 posts who has never participated in FPA until this thread was launched.

Please be specific and inform us as to why you have an FPA username for 3 years without any posts? As such, what are your other active usernames?

Which forum moderator allows you to maintain multiple usernames? What are the purposes of your multiple forum personalities?

Is Odysseus11 simply used to instigate threads, alongside Pharaoh when he is absent?

Why are you pretending like you didn't know you had 0 posts on FPA before posting in this thread? Why did you cleverly craft your answer in such a manner to falsely imply that you are an actual and active member of this forum with no recollection of how many posts you made before this thread, when in fact, the answer is 0.

Why did you have an FPA username for 3 years without any posts? What are your other active usernames? Which forum moderator allows you to maintain multiple usernames? What are the purposes of your multiple forum personalities?

If you claim to not have any other FPA usernames, are you suggesting that this is your first time posting in FPA since 2010?

It's absolutely on topic as the members reading this thread, and your false allegations, should be aware of who you are and your history as an Internet criminal, and how you tie into the forum owners' community.

It's a quick and simple answer.

yes yes, be happy to answer whatever you want, just open an appropriate thread. You are purposely deflecting and misdirecting to try and get people to forget the actual thread subject.
Its BDFX, and you refuse to provide office addresses that can be verified, and refuse to verify ANY specific dedicated staff at your virt office in Belgium (because in fact you dont have any). Attempt to misdirect all u want with longwinded pastings of repostings over and over, takes me 30 seconds to repaste THIS so that everyone stays reminded of the thread subject and how u refuse to answer. I await answers or link to the new thread about me (preferably BOTH). Mods, is there any way to force Ryan to stay on topic? He is obviously just trying over and over to change the subject (which is BDFX).

yes yes, be happy to answer whatever you want, just open an appropriate thread. You are purposely deflecting and misdirecting to try and get people to forget the actual thread subject.
Its BDFX, and you refuse to provide office addresses that can be verified, and refuse to verify ANY specific dedicated staff at your virt office in Belgium (because in fact you dont have any). Attempt to misdirect all u want with longwinded pastings of repostings over and over, takes me 30 seconds to repaste THIS so that everyone stays reminded of the thread subject and how u refuse to answer. I await answers or link to the new thread about me (preferably BOTH). Mods, is there any way to force Ryan to stay on topic? He is obviously just trying over and over to change the subject (which is BDFX).

Everything has already been verified, as you know. I'm not sure why you're under the impression that I am obligated to answer the questions of an internet criminal, like yourself, on an anonymous forum. We work with forum and site ownership and administration to verify these issues just as we have already done with DonnaForex.

We've already provided you with our verified office headquarters, our company is located in the building, and we have signage in the Atrium. Of course, you begged me for this stuff, and now you're no longer interested after realizing that we are operating legitimately. You are only interested in what serves your purposes in pushing a false-narrative on the forum.

If we reviewed all of your historical allegations, each and every one has been proven false thus far.

I don't have time to participate in this forum so widely as to start new threads about you. It's a few simple questions. If you refuse to answer them, than that is an illustration as to your underlying motives and the lack of credibility and legitimacy of your persona. That's fine.

As far as moderators, I've already contacted Bill myself about the heinous nature of your postings throughout this entire thread. Obviously, this matter is going to quickly carry over from the "internet forum world" into the real world very soon.

Despite the fairy tales you've told on the forums, we're an extremely well capitalized brokerage with strong financial backing. And, absolutely refuse to allow our company to be so egregiously defamed by an individual of such low, unsavory character with a history of known criminal activity, despite the fact that we have a pristine public record.

Last edited:
after more personal attacks, deflections, backpedalings, and pretty funny threats:

Ryan, if you are too busy running a business to put up signs, surely you would be smart enough to realize that directly answering simple questions would reduce the amount of time spent answering this thread.

I asked for the floor and room number. You told me to check the website (which didn't have the info). Now you tell me to go to the building and follow the signs. If you had given the full address the first time you were asked, that would have resulted in far less speculation and shown people that you were being open and honest.

Of course, anyone thinking of investing with a broker might wonder why a company wouldn't bother to put signs up for such a long time. I wonder why those 2 employees never bothered to put up signs. That's a common procedure when an office opens.

Personally, I wouldn't place a cent with any broker that failed to publish their full and complete address on the contact page. After all, if a company wants possession of my money, I want to know exactly where to find my broker if something goes wrong.

I originally asked about the linkage between Tony and BDFX.com and you side-stepped instead of posting a simple, direct answer. What could have been a single question and answer took multiple posts to get you to admit the truth.

Just in case anyone wonders if Tony really ever did own BDFX.com, a screenshot is included.

BDFX-WhoWas.jpg

after more personal attacks, deflections, backpedalings, and pretty funny threats:

No personal attacks. Just offering facts and answering your same frivolous questions.

Like I said in my last post, everything has already been verified, but you really already know this. Why exactly are you still under the false impression that I am obligated to answer the questions of an internet criminal, like yourself, on an anonymous forum. I've said before, we work with forum and site ownership and administration to verify these issues just as we have already done with DonnaForex.

Again, as I've already said, we've already provided you with our verified office headquarters, our company is located in the building, and we have signage in the Atrium. Of course, you begged me for this stuff, and now you're no longer interested after realizing that we are operating legitimately. You are only interested in what serves your purposes in pushing a false-narrative on the forum.

If we reviewed all of your historical allegations, each and every one has been proven false thus far. You're 0/100 so far. You're just making noise and causing clutter. You've clearly got nothing better to do.

You re-raise a request to moderators, I've already contacted Bill myself about the heinous nature of your postings throughout this entire thread. Obviously, this matter is going to quickly carry over from the "internet forum world" into the real world very soon.

after sidestepping the very clear questions on OFFICE ADDRESSES FOR THE CLAIMED INTERNATIONAL FACILITIES WHERE EMPLOYEES WORK, and more personal attacks, misdirections, answering of questins I didnt ask and ignoring again the ones I did:

after sidestepping the very clear questions on OFFICE ADDRESSES FOR THE CLAIMED INTERNATIONAL FACILITIES WHERE EMPLOYEES WORK, and more personal attacks, misdirections, answering of questins I didnt ask and ignoring again the ones I did:
No personal attacks, sir. Just offering the same facts and answering your same frivolous questions, over and over again. You're really making yourself look foolish with the copy-paste function.

Again, I will revisit with you the ongoing fact that everything has already been verified, but you really already know this. Why exactly are you still under the false impression that I am obligated to answer the questions of an internet criminal, like yourself, on an anonymous forum. I've said before, we work with forum and site ownership and administration to verify these issues just as we have already done with DonnaForex.

Again, as I've already said, we've already provided you with our verified office headquarters, our company is located in the building, and we have signage in the Atrium. Of course, you begged me for this stuff, and now you're no longer interested after realizing that we are operating legitimately. You are only interested in what serves your purposes in pushing a false-narrative on the forum.

If we reviewed all of your historical allegations, each and every one has been proven false thus far. You're 0/100 so far. You're just making noise and causing clutter. You've clearly got nothing better to do.

You re-raise a request to moderators, I've already contacted Bill myself about the heinous nature of your postings throughout this entire thread. Obviously, this matter is going to quickly carry over from the "internet forum world" into the real world very soon.

Hi Pharaoh,

I still remain very happy to clarify your remaining confusion. However, I will reiterate:

I’ve entered the forum to answer your questions out of courtesy. If you continue to engage in such an unnecessarily adversarial tone, despite the fact that I have been more accommodating than any other brokerage owner in history (can you point to another broker who has entered the forum and taken the time to provide such comprehensive information?), than I will stop posting all together.

Ryan, if you are too busy running a business to put up signs, surely you would be smart enough to realize that directly answering simple questions would reduce the amount of time spent answering this thread.
All questions have been directly answered. Specifically what are you unclear about? It’s my pleasure to clarify your ongoing confusion.

Since all of your questions were answered directly, before Odysseus hijacked the thread, I’ll revisit them for you as a special courtesy.

If you had given the full address the first time you were asked, that would have resulted in far less speculation and shown people that you were being open and honest.
The full official address that ALL tenants of the building utilize is:

Rue des Colonies 11
Brussels, 1000
Belgium

Every single company located in the building uses this address. Most Companies do not list Floor and Room #s in an official corporate address. You’re a business consultant, so I assumed you knew this.
Furthermore, no one, aside from yourself, was requesting this frivolous information. Anyone with a serious interest in visiting ANY company located in this building follows the same procedure.

Of course, anyone thinking of investing with a broker might wonder why a company wouldn't bother to put signs up for such a long time. I wonder why those 2 employees never bothered to put up signs. That's a common procedure when an office opens.
You must be mistaken. The sign has always been up.

Personally, I wouldn't place a cent with any broker that failed to publish their full and complete address on the contact page. After all, if a company wants possession of my money, I want to know exactly where to find my broker if something goes wrong.
We published our full and complete address on the contact page. Every tenant in the building utilizes the same address. Most brokerages follow the same practice.

We identified our location. Our signage is up everywhere. You can’t miss it. Specifically what are you suggesting?

I originally asked about the linkage between Tony and BDFX.com and you side-stepped instead of posting a simple, direct answer. What could have been a single question and answer took multiple posts to get you to admit the truth.
It was in direct response to your question, which was carefully crafted to falsely suggest that Tony was the current owner of BDFX.com.

Why did you craft your question to falsely imply that Tony was the current owner of BDFX.com, when you knew this to be false?

I could even have asked AsstModerator to do a mailing pointing out this thread to FPA members.
We’ve never had a single client complaint in 4 years. Why would you be interested to do that, other than engaging in false instigation as per my previous post.

So, how many permanent, full time employees work there on a regular basis?
The Belgian address is our corporate headquarters. We have two representatives present in the building.

We operate our customer service locations in Australia, Luxembourg, and Canada. We have 4 dedicated full-time staff members in these locations engaging solely in administrative and service support.
Our full-time server administrator is located in the UK. We have corporate shareholders and Directors in the US and Australia who also undertake full-time management activity.

It sure took a long time to take pictures, and those don't show anything indicating floor or room/suite number.
With all due respect, the world does not revolve around Pharaoh and the FPA =) I do have multiple businesses to run, which I’m sure you appreciate as a business consultant.

I surely can’t compete with your astounding 8,000 posts. 4 posts per day, every day since 2007, including Holidays is extremely impressive. I guess that’s what they pay you for, and why you are rightly renowned as the great Pharaoh!

The address on the website's contact page is Rue des Colonies 11, 1000 Brussels, Belgium. Unless addresses work very differently in Belgium, this would get me to the right building, not to the correct floor and room/suite number.
That’s correct. I’m sure you will have no trouble finding the correct floor number by following the sign in the Atrium, like everyone else.

Tony did own BDFX.com earlier this year. Do I need to post screenshots to prove it?
It’s already been stated that Tony’ consulting firm was hired to undertake marketing and branding efforts for our company. Not exactly sure what you’re getting at here.

So, why did you carefully step around a direct question and provide an answer that would imply that Tony never had anything to do with BDFX.com?
It didn’t. It was in direct response to your question, which was carefully crafted to falsely suggest that Tony was the current owner of BDFX.com.
Why did you craft your question to falsely imply that Tony was the current owner of BDFX.com, when you knew this to be false?

It would have been much more direct and honest to state that Tony purchased BDFX.com on your behalf and later transferred ownership to you.
Thanks for your opinion, it is much appreciated.

I can see why you would never try to register with any real regulator.

As previously stated, we’re actually in the process of becoming registered both voluntarily with FSMA as well as by ASIC in Australia and with the FSA in Luxembourg. I imagine you have simply overlooked this fact because it doesn’t serve the narrative you are trying to push.

I appreciate the job FPA pays you to do Pharaoh, as well as their very clever business model.
However, I request you undertake a minimum level of courtesy moving forward if you wish to continue to have a productive and respectful discussion with me.

Back