• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info on broker: BankDirectFX

Ryan, watch, here is how you directly answer a question:
Yes, odysseus11 is my ONLY username here at FPA. I have the same username at literally dozens of forums online in the last 6 or 7 years. I dont know HOW many posts I made here, never kept track of that. You can certainly research it all you like and we can discuss it in the new thread if you want to open one about me.

So, enough attempted deflection attempts and interventions by your team of shill cheerleaders. Follow my lead, answer directly. Let me remind you that in several prior posts you insisted that you had full time and dedicated staff, not merely "chat operators" that everyone knows are part of the live chat plugins that Tony set up, and not the receptionists that are part of the REGUS delux virtual office you hurriedly had to upgrade to (although that was priceless, I owe Peeper a beer for that one).

Meekly and quietly (and ON TOPIC): for what I hope is the last time : *exactly* how many full time dedicated employees, working out of *exactly* where with address? So we can verify, of course.

Why on earth should he provide company info to you Mr. Odysseus Inspector?

You are not a client and never wil be and the guy has responded to literally 50 questions /allegations. You just keep going looking for more and more.

Let me remind you that in several prior posts you insisted that you had full time and dedicated staff, not merely "chat operators" that everyone knows are part of the live chat plugins that Tony set up, and not the receptionists
The question has been answered 3 times in my last 3 posts. We have 10 full-time dedicated staff members employed by BDFX (up from 9 since you first started this laughable discussion). Re-read my posts. If you have trouble reading, or have questions about any big words, let me know.

I can help walk you through it.

If you were really interested, you would pick up the phone and call our client services number. When do you plan on calling us? Let me know.

Way to side step the question. You didn't answer my question. So, I'll write it again, over and over, until you answer it:

You had 0 posts on FPA until you posted in this thread. So, I'll ask again:

Why did you have an FPA username for 3 years without any posts? What are your other active usernames? Which forum moderator allows you to maintain multiple usernames? What are the purposes of your multiple forum personalities?

And, it also begs the new question:

Why are you pretending like you didn't know you had 0 posts on FPA before posting in this thread? Why did you cleverly craft your answer in such a manner to falsely imply that you are an actual and active member of this forum with no recollection of how many posts you made before this thread, when in fact, the answer is 0.

Why did you have an FPA username for 3 years without any posts? What are your other active usernames? Which forum moderator allows you to maintain multiple usernames? What are the purposes of your multiple forum personalities?

If you claim to not have any other FPA usernames, are you suggesting that this is your first time posting in FPA since 2010?

Answer each and every question, directly.

You like to throw around the word "shill" at anyone who disagrees with you. However, given that you had 0 posts before you entered this forum thread, it seems like you are the ultimate forum shill!

Last edited:
actually, all I am insisting is that you stay on the topic of this thread, which is BDFX, correct? Feel free to refer to the title in the upper corner of your screen.
If you want to grill me, no problem, just open a new thread, and we can stay on topic THERE on that topic. Anyone can follow along who wishes to.
You did *not* answer, you just had your usual cast of shill characters pop up and defend you, as if anyone is buying that.
And you attacked and condescended and insulted my perfectly reasonable due diligence questions, that are ON TOPIC (oops sorry, am I being too loud?).
So again, topic:
*EXACT* number of employees dedicated and full time, in *EXACTLY* what physical address(es) so we can verify independently (not that we dont trust you).
No need for misdirection, sidestepping, insults, obfuscation, just a simple and direct answer, like I gave you. As I said, we can continue discussing me on the thread ABOUT ME.

*EXACT* number of employees dedicated and full time, in *EXACTLY* what physical address(es) so we can verify independently (not that we dont trust you).
The Belgian address is our corporate headquarters. We have two representatives present in the building.

We operate our customer service locations in Australia, Luxembourg, and Canada. We have 10 full-time staff members. 4 of them arededicated full-time staff members in these locations engaging solely in administrative and service support.
Our full-time server administrator is located in the UK. We have corporate shareholders and Directors in the US and Australia who also undertake full-time management activity.

You are not entitled to exact addresses for all of our employees, including some of those who work remotely. Who exactly do you think you are?

actually, all I am insisting is that you stay on the topic of this thread,
Actually, you are avoiding answer my direct questions because you can't. They indicate who you really are. They are, in fact, ON TOPIC.

You have entered this thread and have begun levying false allegations against my company. Any discerning and informed individual would want to know exactly WHO the person is making these accusations, in order to draw conclusions with respect to the validity of your character and your credibility on the subject matter.

Of course, the credibility of the person levying unfounded allegations is important as it is a direct correlation to the validity of the allegations themselves.

In this case, you have no credibility, nor do your allegations.

I will ask you once again, and I imagine you will continue to refuse to answer the questions, because doing so would reveal your true motivations and the fact that you are a shill poster who had NEVER participated in FPA under this username until this thread.

ANSWER EVERY QUESTION DIRECTLY. If you refuse to answer these questions, I will no longer answer your questions. You can't have a conversation without mutual questioning.

Why are you pretending like you didn't know you had 0 posts on FPA before posting in this thread? Why did you cleverly craft your answer in such a manner to falsely imply that you are an actual and active member of this forum with no recollection of how many posts you made before this thread, when in fact, the answer is 0.

If you claim to not have any other FPA usernames, are you suggesting that this is your first time posting in FPA since 2010?

Answer each and every question, directly.

You like to throw around the word "shill" at anyone who disagrees with you. However, given that you had 0 posts before you entered this forum thread, it seems like you are the ultimate forum shill!

Wow, youre getting lazy Ryan, just copying and pasting the same text over and over. Show some effort. I mean, at least have Tony come on and call me pathetic.

So, you answered ZERO, of course. Expected that. I never asked for anyones home address. I asked very clearly and directly, about 5 times now, for the EXACT COUNT AND EXACT *OFFICE* LOCATION OF FACILITIES WHERE THEY ARE FULL TIME EMPLOYED AS DEDICATED EMPLOYEES AS YOU CLAIMED. I'm sure it has been obvious for anyone reading for several pages now, but you dont HAVE any of these "dedicated* employees. 2 "representatives" in Belgium? You wont even commit to THEM being full time dedicated staff, because they arent. I mean seriously, you dont really think you are fooling anyone, right? So my job is done!

I told you, I will answer anything you want if you open a thread about me. This isnt a mutual Q&A, its a thread about BDFX that you came onto as a "BDFX representative".

So, you answered ZERO, of course. Expected that. I never asked for anyones home address. I asked very clearly and directly, about 5 times now, for the EXACT COUNT

ND EXACT *OFFICE* LOCATION OF FACILITIES WHERE THEY ARE FULL TIME EMPLOYED AS DEDICATED EMPLOYEES AS YOU CLAIMED.
the UK, Luxembourg, Australia, Canada, and the US.

I've answered this question 10 times now. What exactly are you confused about?

I told you, I will answer anything you want if you open a thread about me. This isnt a mutual Q&A, its a thread about BDFX that you came onto as a "BDFX representative".
Way to sidestep and deflect the questions. You'll answer them here. I'll ask again, until you answer them. It is a Mutual Q&A.

If you want to levy false allegations about my company than people need to know who you are. What are you trying to hide?

Answer each and every question, directly. At this point its obvious to anyone reading this thread that you have ulterior motives and have something very serious to hide. What are you trying to hide?

Excellent! NOW we are getting somewhere!

So, the 2 "Representatives" in the Belgium Regus virtual hosting deluxe....umm...err...I mean, office...they are "full time dedicated BDFX staff"? A simple yes or no is fine!

and the rest of them (10) in "the UK, Luxembourg, Australia, Canada, and the US."
Could u simply provide the exact office facility addresses please? Just so we can verify that you have offices there. Thanks!

Excellent! NOW we are getting somewhere!
That's funny. I just gave you the same identical information I had provided the 5 previous times. Now, all of a sudden, it satisfies your question? Wow, it's all too obvious what your job is here. Now wonder why you won't answer my questions.

Could u simply provide the exact office facility addresses please? Just so we can verify that you have offices there. Thanks!
You are not entitled to the exact location of our server administration or employees that work remotely.

Way to sidestep and deflect the questions. You'll answer them here. I'll ask again, until you answer them. It is a Mutual Q&A.

If you want to levy false allegations about my company than people need to know who you are. What are you trying to hide?

Answer each and every question, directly. At this point its obvious to anyone reading this thread that you have ulterior motives and have something very serious to hide. What are you trying to hide?

Once you answer these questions, I will continue answering yours.

Back