1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Instaforex A Huge Scam

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by Dumerick, Jun 18, 2012.

1. Dumerick

Dumerick Recruit

I deposited $1,000 into my Instaforex trading account on 24/05/2012 through Moneybookers and despite numerous emails to their finance dept, support and Live Chat, they refuse to either credit my account with my deposit or refund me my money. I have sent countless emails trying to get my money back but nothing. I even submitted a complaint with their supposed regulatory body RAFMM, but they have not responded or acknowledged receipt of my complaint.

If you were thinking of opening an account with Instaforex, think twice.

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Keep complaining to InstaForex, MoneyBookers, and RAFMM. You may get lucky, you may not.

3. seedof

seedof Corporal

this is very sad. but i want to ask what the live chat told you when you contacted them. at least if they never responded to your message the live chat will have discussed something with you what was that?

4. forexwd

forexwd Recruit

Hi, last week, I had the same problem, I deposited $200 to Instaforex via Moneybookers, I was emailing them and asking the support about what happens to my money..
    when I made the deposit they asked me to send a scanned copy of my ID to their email, I've sent it from the email I used to register an account with Instaforex.
    after waiting for a whole week, I decided on my own to send a copy of my ID to their email again but this time from the email associated with my Moneybookers account, the next day my account was founded with $200.

If you still have the problem, send them a copy of your ID or Passport from the email associated with your account and the email associated with your Moneybookers account. then wait may be a few days.

5. seedof

seedof Corporal

forexwd
    i can see from your profile you joined the forum 2days after this thread was started which looks as if you created your account just to come in and defend instaforex so for us to believe that what you've posted is not just a story you come up with to defend instaforex can you upload the copy of the mail you sent to instaforex to send your ID.

6. Kovacs Norbert

Kovacs Norbert Private

7. ajaypbhudia

ajaypbhudia Recruit

Yeh I am in the same boat as you Insta FX keep asking for documents and asking to send e-mails I transfered funds of 750gbp on the 6th July 2012 and still today on the 16th July 2012 they are not in my account. Have you manage to get your funds back yet?

8. res123

res123 Banned

There should be a review section for different regulatory bodies as many don't give a damn to investor's complaint .Through those reviews traders would be able to weigh the risk and reward ratio , they will know in advance what are their chances to get the problem resolved in case they encounter a scam under a particular reg body .