Instaforex.com Refused to payout My withdrawals

patfredk

Recruit
I so disappointed by Instaforex.com after failing to complete my withdrawal request for the second time which i placed on 1 august 2012. This is after i place my first request on 13 July 1012 which failed and money posted back to my trading account after i complained for the delay of the request without any explanation.

I have sent a number of emails to the finance department with on single response, i therefore resulted to contacting support through live chat which always ends up with my complain has been submitted to finance department which seems dead for now. I have heard so many versions of stories from the support team even going to an extent of blaming payza system saying that the problem comes from payza. My question is who is holding my money? Payza.com or instaforex.com, I plead to allow me withdraw my money via another method was meet with a lot of resistance insisting that the method cannot change.

I asked if payza is not working for insta forex does that mean that i will loose my money? What is this problem that insta forex can not technical team solve yet payza continues to work for other websites. This showed me that instaforex support teams were cheating. Im now appealing to all trader to watch out on instaforex.com

Insta always seems to have excuses for not sending money.

Keep after them. You may get lucky.

Back