Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Its a straight up fact that it's a legal nightmare? Correct me if I'm wrong?
Legal nightmare? Not really. If a crime has been committed and the alleged gains were made fraudulently then it's a pretty straightforward legal case i.e. money will be the proceeds of crime. The only question is whether they can be bothered to put the work in to get money back.

To those investors that got in last and still don't know what's going to happen to there money this comment left by Themouse22 tells you everything you need to know.

How many other investors got in 4 months or more ago they have been given your money and they have withdrawn it and taken it and spent..... That money is gone forever. They won't be able to recover it.

£4500 in and £28,000 back that's 620% in 4 months lol theses are they guys that have been ripping all your cash away and there will be loads more doing it, the top 20-50 investors probably.

legal nightmare? are you forgetting that its Scunthorpe and many investors who have invested through others, to keep there names out of it..will want their money back from the company or any wanabe "wolfs of west street" who are posting on social media boasting the fact you have had "their" money out and blew it thinking you was straight out of a netflix series!!hahah...its not going to be a legal nightmare for these people...just a NIGHTMARE!!!! like ive said be nice for you all to take the heat of mr Declan since he gave you the large amounts..why let him take all the blame??

It's also a straight up fact that it's been a scam from the off there's no disputing that and no matter what anyone posts on here for it being a scam which it mainly is or against things are very soon going to catch up with Dec and there's no getting away from that

At the end of the day this thread wouldn't have been started if the red flags weren't there, many have tried to defend the company from the start but the documents & screenshots of conversions that have been presented to anyone viewing this thread are facts.

There would not be any speculation if I4U had presented themselves professionally and had not told numerous investors or friends different story's if what has actually happened. Like alot of people say, Scunthorpe is a small place, people talk.

If everythings peachy I'm sure all of you that did invest would have had an email now reassuring you that your investment is safe and all this speculation about this being a scam isn't true & that your £15000 investment will still return you £4727484834.84 in 3 years time.

Sorry my maths isn't up to scratch but I can imagine it's somewhere around there

Hindsight’s a wonderful thing isn’t it?

in future, just be more cautious. The old adage, if something sounds too good to be true it generally is, always rings true. It’s that what flagged it up to us

At the end of the day this thread wouldn't have been started if the red flags weren't there, many have tried to defend the company from the start but the documents & screenshots of conversions that have been presented to anyone viewing this thread are facts.

There would not be any speculation if I4U had presented themselves professionally and had not told numerous investors or friends different story's if what has actually happened. Like alot of people say, Scunthorpe is a small place, people talk.

If everythings peachy I'm sure all of you that did invest would have had an email now reassuring you that your investment is safe and all this speculation about this being a scam isn't true & that your £15000 investment will still return you £4727484834.84 in 3 years time.

Sorry my maths isn't up to scratch but I can imagine it's

Is that more speculation I'm reading? One minute I'm being told that my friends better keep that money safe as it's getting clawed back. The next it's gone forever? I admit I have no idea whether they have it or they've spent it.. but to say what's happening in the future is a long shot? Had Declan been convicted already? That was quick..

Another point, how do you debunk the month long "new member ban", where myself and so many others were waving thousands in their face? Wanting a slice of the pie. Yet they had no interest in taking it? Money still being paid out in the thousands to people with ZERO affiliation with Scunthorpe, Declan or any of the so called cheerleaders?
That to me just doesn't add up. Even when my friends were paid out, there was no catches. Payments made, with no questions asked. £250 deposits with £3500 withdrawals.
Bizarre.
I'm not sitting here backing up Declan, but it's just way too obvious that most of you have no idea what you're talking about.
Only a theory and only after dealing with someone who is gutted by what's happened.
It could be possible that i4u knew that even if they stopped taking o new accounts that the money would still find them.
I.e people will convince friends and family to put money in on there account .
This cuts down on the amount of administration and the amount of people / bulls# it he has to deal with.
Whilst still getting pretty much the same amount of cash given.

Funny how every new account coming forward promoting this is a multiple account isn't it? If you need to make multiple accounts to add doubt and muddy the thread what does that say about your point.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210809-063208.jpg
    Screenshot_20210809-063208.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 76
  • received_4586838294681946.jpeg
    received_4586838294681946.jpeg
    33.2 KB · Views: 64
Is that more speculation I'm reading? One minute I'm being told that my friends better keep that money safe as it's getting clawed back. The next it's gone forever? I admit I have no idea whether they have it or they've spent it.. but to say what's happening in the future is a long shot? Had Declan been convicted already? That was quick..

Another point, how do you debunk the month long "new member ban", where myself and so many others were waving thousands in their face? Wanting a slice of the pie. Yet they had no interest in taking it? Is money still being paid out in the thousands to people with ZERO affiliation with Scunthorpe, Declan or any of the so-called cheerleaders?
That to me just doesn't add up. Even when my friends were paid out, there were no catches. Payments made, with no questions asked. £250 deposits with £3500 withdrawals.
Bizarre.
I'm not sitting here backing up Declan, but it's just way too obvious that most of you have no idea what you're talking about.
It's almost like you didn't read any of the posts, or how a Ponzi scheme works.

So let's explain for your third account because you did it yourself in your post!

You heard about it from friends, you know about their withdrawals from investing4you and their returns.

There you go, you explained how giving people large amounts of returns creates people talking and showing their ROI which creates interest and people wanting to get in.

Another point, how do you debunk the month long "new member ban", where myself and so many others were waving thousands in their face? Wanting a slice of the pie. Yet they had no interest in taking it? Money still being paid out in the thousands to people with ZERO affiliation with Scunthorpe, Declan or any of the so called cheerleaders?
That to me just doesn't add up. Even when my friends were paid out, there was no catches. Payments made, with no questions asked. £250 deposits with £3500 withdrawals.
Bizarre.

Right I have had enough of all this speculation. No more! Stop all the speculating

We want "Facts" only post here if you have facts. It's what this forum was made for to get the facts.

PS. I have for sale 3 magic beans that if you plant and water they will give you riches and a Mclaren. 1 for £1000 or 3 for £15,000

Bizarre.
Have you actually read how a ponzi works?

So, moving forward

Spoken to DC Andrew Banks of Humberside police and was told that he alone is investigating the case.
He has spoken to Declan, who has assured him that all the money is there…

DC Banks was unable to give out any further information due to the pending investigation.

He is in the process of collating a questionnaire which can be sent out to “clients” to gather more information.
If you are a client of I4U, you can email DC Banks at:
Andrew.banks@humberside.pnn.police.uk

He also advised that clients should report the case to Fraud investigation as well as the FCA.

Let’s leave the speculation alone and make a plan to move forward.

Anyone who has any texts, emails, messages from Declan or I4U is advised to keep ALL information, regardless of how small or insignificant it may be.

Back