• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem ironfx .... do not want to pay to me

I am having an issue with a company
i applied to transfer the account to another brokers ... they sent to my file asking me to fill and until now nothing happened :)

just now i got this email from ironfx ... they reject my application to transfer the account to another brokers

Good Morning Hiba,

As per management’s decision, Your request has been rejected.
The final decision is that you can only withdraw your profits through a bank.

Kind Regards

After they refused to give me my profit, more than 8.000 Eur of a legal trade ( https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...-my-profit-8507-62-eur-fundamental-trade.html ) I requested a withdrawal of my first deposit. When I deposited in just ONE day money arrived at Ironfx.... later I had to write a lot of mails and call their department in Cyprus ( nobody answered me ), after very LONG TIME i received the deposit and help from their customers service was ZERO !

Which branch did you open your account with? Ironfx Global Limited in Cyprus??

If you find out this, I can help you to file a complaint with their regulator perhaps.

please give technical assistance

Dear Sir,
I want technical assistance from any one .Please find attached snap shot.Hope,you will cooperate in this Regard.
I have a live account with a broker,My equity was 6200$ and my 7 trades with 1lot were open ,among 7 trades 6 lots were perfectly hedged,and SNB news released,Spread widened,and equity comes down to about 5000$.after 13 minutes of the news release,i entered to Sell usdchf 1lot at 11:43:21,am using 1:1000 leverage.all of sudden,my account stopped out,
Now my Question is,that my trade execution time and trade close time or stop out time is same,it means ,broker charged me 16412$ as a spread,i have ECN account,trade cost was 3 times higher than my equity,system should accept this trade as equity was not enough for this trade???secondly broker could charge 16412$ as a spread on ECN account,wasn't it a failure of their trade system????.
Hope,you will understand my concern.Please provide your technical assistance for my satisfaction.

Regards,
Khizer malik

just now i got this email from ironfx ... they reject my application to transfer the account to another brokers

Good Morning Hiba,

As per management’s decision, Your request has been rejected.
The final decision is that you can only withdraw your profits through a bank.

Kind Regards

Hiba, it seems like they are trying to find any reason to reject your withdrawal. They perfectly know you can't withdraw through bank, even before you deposited. They have had to explain you that.

Hiba, it seems like they are trying to find any reason to reject your withdrawal. They perfectly know you can't withdraw through bank, even before you deposited. They have had to explain you that.

no sir they did not mention any reason ... they just reject any solution i offer to them ... i am so much worried

Hey, if IronFx is regulated with FCA UK, u can approach FCA for help.

www.forexbrokerz.com/news/ironfx-fca-license

FCA does take complaints seriously, and I am sure they will look into your case. Good luck!

Back