• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem ironfx .... do not want to pay to me

I am having an issue with a company
Hi Hiba, sorry to read that ironfx are taking advantage of Syrian people country war status. They must had been little cooperative providing easier options.

I never defend brokers, but ironfx policy for withdrawal says if deposited by neteller must withdraw the same amount(initial deposit) by neteller and the profits by bank wire.

Anyway, I have a solution for you. Not to break privacy but where are you now located? I think Ironfx nearest branch for you is Limassol, Cyprus.

Arrange an appointment with them, tell that you'll go personally to Limassol office to take your money. Ask what documents they want? I think National ID or Passport must be enough.

This is your best chance, you loose the plane ticket price that's maybe $300 or $400 but $15000 withdrawal amount good for the trip.

Maybe ask someone else from your friends/family to use their bank account?.. Just a thought

100% impossible. IronFx may be scumbags in many ways, but sending money to a 3rd party would violate the AML laws of 99% of the countries they work in.

Anyway, I have a solution for you. Not to break privacy but where are you now located? I think Ironfx nearest branch for you is Limassol, Cyprus.

Arrange an appointment with them, tell that you'll go personally to Limassol office to take your money. Ask what documents they want? I think National ID or Passport must be enough.

This is your best chance, you loose the plane ticket price that's maybe $300 or $400 but $15000 withdrawal amount good for the trip.

Now that's an interesting idea. Make sure to get written confirmation that they will allow an in-person withdrawal before booking any tickets.

I don't have information about clients who had done that before, there's no legal clause that prevents that and this is a special case, if ironfx want to show goodwill, must approve on Hiba get her money from them in person.

100% impossible. IronFx may be scumbags in many ways, but sending money to a 3rd party would violate the AML laws of 99% of the countries they work in.

Now that's an interesting idea. Make sure to get written confirmation that they will allow an in-person withdrawal before booking any tickets.

Why not? Taking money with a physical presence is even more secure than via wire transfer or other payment options.

hello heba
i can help you to take your money at 1 day
i start it may be you recieve your money but you must contact me
i sent private message to you
i hope you contact me

urgent to hibastat please i need help to contact here

hello all

all of you knew this woman problem
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...5-ironfx-do-not-want-pay-me-3.html#post193049

she failed to withdraw about 15k from ironfxcompany cause she is syrian
last time she entered the forum was at 19 jan so i failed to contact here
i can solve here problem in just 24 hours but she must give me some information

i contacted ironfx and till this hour she didnot recieve here money
but if i succes to reach here the problem will solve

i also have problem with them but my problem is hard

i hope admin give me here mail but i afraid he said no cause it against the policies ofthe forum
i hope he give me here mail cause she is poor woman which we must help here

i hope all of you helps me to get here mail or phone

You look suspicious. How do you know she's poor? Tell us how can you help her? Admin can email her to come back to the thread and tell what happened till now!

You look suspicious. How do you know she's poor? Tell us how can you help her? Admin can email her to come back to the thread and tell what happened till now!

hello
i means by poor that she needs help
but i have good idea
i told admin about my way to help here but i canot write this here
he already sent mail to here and i hope that she come back

hello
i means by poor that she needs help
but i have good idea
i told admin about my way to help here but i canot write this here
he already sent mail to here and i hope that she come back

OK. Good news. Admin will solve it then.

Back