• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem ironfx .... do not want to pay to me

I am having an issue with a company
How can a company reveal personal details of a client to another?!

ironfx broke contract privacy section.

When you can go that far, why not invite ironfx here?

How can a company reveal personal details of a client to another?!

ironfx broke contract privacy section.

When you can go that far, why not invite ironfx here?

hello sir
first i respect you
but why you attack me?
i tries to help here all what i do
is that i opned the chat and wrote my name as heba and asked him what is the status of my withdraw?
he said we refused your last withdraw you made yesterday
i asked him why?
he said because you must withdraw to bank
note:
i take here account number from the photo she put at the first post
and note that i also have problem with them
they stolen 5k from me and i made previous thread
but my problem is very hard to solve it and will take long time
put for here problem solving it is ery very easy and we will writewhat we make after she takes here money
put i canot write how now?
to make surprise for the company
put we will take it by illegal ways

i appreciate you but i hope y understand the situation
thank y

heba,
I hope you are well
I sent to your inbox an indirect solution please find a solution fast as ironfx is suspious these days and if you were have bank account the withrawal time is up to one month to reach your bank account now
if you are interested in this solution please contact me as soon as possible and i can help you

heba,
I hope you are well
I sent to your inbox an indirect solution please find a solution fast as ironfx is suspious these days and if you were have bank account the withrawal time is up to one month to reach your bank account now
if you are interested in this solution please contact me as soon as possible and i can help you

she disappeared
i have soloution that willmake here take money at one day
but i canot reach here
finally igot here mail but she didnot answer till now

Back