• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem ironfx .... do not want to pay to me

I am having an issue with a company
I have sent an email about these offers of help to the address Hibastat used to register for the forums. Let's all hope for a reply.

FPA Admin... I sniff that if you open a thread dedicated EXCLUSIVELY to lawyers that have understanding about forex and broker issues and can help traders recover their money scammed... I think will be one of the most popular.... I've seen in the last days many problems from brokers FULLY REGULATED.

Or if an FPA friend lawyer dedicate sometime per week to review the unsolved scam cases, and give his opinion if worth to follow in court, maybe clients can assign him for carrying on with their cases etc

i am really so sorry for all the people whom tried to contact me and help ... but i was too much busy this few days ...i am so much happy to see all my friends to mush rush to help and support ....thanks a lot

i tried to open offshore bank account but also got reject ...the problem still same

i am really so sorry for all the people whom tried to contact me and help ... but i was too much busy this few days ...i am so much happy to see all my friends to mush rush to help and support ....thanks a lot

i tried to open offshore bank account but also got reject ...the problem still same

no problem
we will do our best
i sent you new mail

She's Syrian. Where do you live Hiba? If she's in any country on legal residence permit, she can open a bank account.

Did you try to negotiate ironfx for taking your money in person by travelling to limassol or a nearby country that has ironfx office located in?

Did you try to negotiate ironfx for taking your money in person by travelling to limassol or a nearby country that has ironfx office located in?

If Hibastat does that, I hope a news crew comes along to document whether or not IronForex will pay the money owed.

really ? all my withdraw request has been accepted and i have received money . bro .check with your account manager

Back