Ironfx not paid

rafiktry

Recruit
Ironfx not paid to me my withraw..
No more proper answer from live chat person..

REF::

12007708 2015-02-25 WB1L78OVALNKB4DX Withdrawal – Bank 410.00 USD Waiting for Processing

Complain to Cysec, UK FOS, UK FCA, UK Actionfraud, and eConsumer.gove for a start.

12007708 2015-02-25 WB1L78OVALNKB4DX Withdrawal – Bank 410.00 USD Waiting for Processing

I'm still waiting for my 8500 Eur..... almost 4 months ... nothing received ! Complain to regulators..... and welcome on board....

Ironfx funding head want to revenge to Ironfx marketing Head. The funding is trying to scared all the clients away to make ironfx marketing looks bad. Bad performance. The marketing department looks bad. The Ironfx CEO become looks bad. The financial department will become the best department in Ironfx

Please feel free to join our fecebook group IronFX law suit and debt collection https://www.facebook.com/groups/1121506897864440/

Like all of you, most of polish IronFx customers were cheated. But we decided to start the real offence. That is why we are going to file a lawsuit including Cyprus prosecutor. There is +20 people involved, but the more people we engaged the more probably is our success. Everybody who wants to join us, please feel free to contant on adamsokolik@onet.eu

How's the lawsuit going? It looks very murky for IronFX, I'm hearing lots of negative things regarding IronFX. Do you think IronFX has any funds left? Personally I'm doubting, it truly is game over.

Dear rafikty,
Thank you for providing your details.
We note that you have not raised a query in line with the company's policy.
Regards,

Back