1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IronFX Scammed and SOLD OFF my ENTIRE IB AGREEMENT and banking information! Stay away from them!

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by ianfxtrader, Mar 6, 2012.

1. ianfxtrader

ianfxtrader Recruit

IronFX and their staff Harry Gautam took my entire IB agreement including my identification, address, banking information, everything in the Know Your Client package and gave it to my "ex' partner who had requested it and is now using it to solicit on the internet and use my banking information!! When I contacted IronFX with the appropriate court documents they simply said we don't care and denied everything. I am currently suing them in court for damages and breach of contract. Please stay away from them as your information is NOT SAFE!!! IronFX is NOT A SAFE BROKER!! Please be warned!!

1 person likes this.
  2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

First, notify your bank of possible fraud and identity theft.

Second, notify all your clients about what your ex partner is doing.

Third, talk to the authorities in your country about whether or not IronFx has violated any laws by doing this.

Fourth, see if IronFx is registered or regulated anywhere and report them there.

Fifth, if you haven't yet left a 1 star review for IronFx, do it.

3. nanofx

nanofx Recruit

If he is your ex-partner shouldn't he had all your details including your documents, why should he go to ironfx?

4. ianfxtrader

ianfxtrader Recruit

No what happened is to open my IB account at IronFX I used my close friend and a partner I do real estate with as the owner of the account due to the fact that I have had issues with big wires going into my accounts and since he normally has wires of 200K+ going in and out it's easier. So Raj turned around and got all the IDS and information from Harry at IronFX and started giving it out to my clients by finding them on Skype claiming Ian Soberal which is me is really not who is he and his real name is Anthony. So my clients contacted me all worried say listen is this true? This can cause a major problem if clients think you are lying to them right? IronFX instead of apologizing basically said we don't care because our employee Harry denies it...great, were you expecting him to say YES I did do it? Ugh, please help guys if you can, this isn't right, I've been totally screwed over and for no reason at all!

5. kript

kript Recruit

You are actually the scammer Ian Soberal. You hiding from me, intentionally crashed my trading account, breached discretionary trading authority agreement. You are the one who will be sued. Trading was done at Lucror FX. Be warned everyone

6. ewan_savage

ewan_savage Private, 1st Class

Sometimes I feel like saying...... "Jer-ry! Jer-ry! Jer-ry!"
    Sorry. Immature and inappropriate, I know. As for the OP, I'd do what Pharaoh suggested and go from there.

7. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Kript, if what you say is true, you should open a separate thread. The issue in this thread is whether or not IronFx improperly shared information.