• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem IronFX - Summary of all withdrawal delays

I am having an issue with a company

MarcoA

Private
Hello,

I'm a new member of this forum. I'm having some problems to withdraw from my account on Ironfx like many of you. I think to do a summary table to resume the actual situation and to stay in touch. Write your experience and i will add in the rows below.

NicknameCountryDate of requestAccountAmountWithdrawal typeHistoryStatus
Marco ArrigoItaly25/02/2015231085772201.38€skrill26/02, I read about some problems in FPA and I asked my Account Manager if there were any problems with withdrawals.
He answered that there several account were under investigation but my account not.

02/03, I sent a request for explanation about delay to compilance@ironfx.com and I receive the standard email that advice me about controls on my account.

02/03, I ask the duration of control. I'm still waiting answer.
Not payed

Are there nobody having problem with them?

Everyone has a problem with them since January and we keep writing on various scam alert folders. Why does not FPA evaluate all and declare IRONFX as a scam broker?

regards
Balaji

Waiting for withdrawal since 1.5 months still not yet processed and my account under investigations.

Here's another link to claim it helps publicize, see who has 2 comments with the same problem does not pay.
IronFX Global Review And Rating, ironfx.com | Myfxbook

I do not have and never had account in IronFX but know her and seemed to be a large brokerage in customer numbers see the rank in alexa you an idea.

I have live account with XM.com and this is the same country Cyprus that IronFX, I hope not be the same owners understand.

Back