• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem IronFX - Summary of all withdrawal delays

I am having an issue with a company
Please note that the withdrawal of the available balance will only be processed if the Client signs an Acknowledgement letter that the Company will provide upon your request.

You need to get details about this acknowledgement you are supposed to sign. It may block you from making public posts or complaining to regulators.

Hi guys,

yesterday I've received the final decision from IronFX. Read the email below. I've controlled my trading history and I've noticed that they would cancelled all my trades in profit. In this way my account results about 640 USD (deposits less losses)

Following the Company's investigation with respect to the trading activity for the accounts held with the Company and registered under the e-mail address XXXXX@XXXXXXX, you are hereby informed that the aggregate eligible balance available to withdraw on all of the accounts as at 19/03/2015 is: USD 645.73.
The calculation of the USD 645.73 amount resulted from (i) recognition that abusive trading activity had occurred on certain of those accounts in breach of the terms and conditions relating to one or more promotions made available to those accounts and (ii) removal of relevant accumulated promotional bonuses and profits generated from promotional bonuses in accordance with the Company's applicable promotional terms and conditions.
The eligible balance available to withdraw will be reflected on the platform in due course. Please note that the withdrawal of the available balance will only be processed if the Client signs an Acknowledgement letter that the Company will provide upon your request.
Any clarifications can be provided upon request submitted within seven days from the date of this e-mail.

Dear MarcoA,
We note that your query referred to the FOS was duly resolved back in February 2017. We also note that your current balance is nil.
Regards

Please help me
My ironfx account login is 22020079. Name : Tsai Sze Ling
I made withdrawal request since 8th Feb 2015. Ironfx not processed it. I have the deposit proof, full account statement, date of withdrawal requested screenshot. Complain to compliance@ironfx.com*copy
I understand it is not ironfx account manager(marketing) who process the withdraw. So i never blame my account manager.
It is ironfx management and funding who hold client money
I email more than 10 times to*funding@ironfx.com, they never reply my email
I phone to funding office, no one answer the phone.
I email to*compliance@ironfx.com*two times already. compliance no reply my email
Please someone help me get my withdraw
complain to compliance@ironfx.com after one week, the compliance ignored me and no reply my email
email me at:*tsaiszeling123@yahoo.com

Dear tsai sze ling,
Thank you for providing your details.
We note that your query was attended by the Company and a response was sent to you on 19 January 2016.
Regards,

Back