Is Forex-Metal a scam company?

Forex-metal bad broker !! i can't widrawal my bonus after 50 point done..and my affilates they do not pay.i sent email to forex-metal..but not answer.after i asked about for widrawal they block my account.Thrust me forex-metal bad n scam broker! I SWEAR!
i have a lot of time wasted in vain!
Пожалуйста, напишите Вам выплатили прибыль с бонусного счета или нет? Я тоже выполнил условия бонуса и жду выплаты, если не выплатят то нельзя так оставлять!!!

Форекс-Метал молодец вывел мне часть прибыли с бонусного счета! СПАСИБО! И остальное обещал тоже! Так держать Форекс-Метал!!!

Форекс-Метал молодец вывел мне часть прибыли с бонусного счета! СПАСИБО! И остальное обещал тоже! Так держать Форекс-Метал!!!

broker who really did not pay ... forexmetal liar ..!
Do not trade there ...!

my login in broker forexmetal is 11026. I have completed the required 50 points
I hope that the FPA is able to give warning to forexmetal order to process my withdrawal. All my documents have been sent for verification but not on the serve. when I send it 3 times already. thank you

this picture: http://s14.postimage.org/ugoubxqcx/forexmetal.jpg

It felt like I was in need of punishment so I decided to read the entire post, every single line, I have to admit, it’s gut-wrenching, I now need to take a vacation of at least 6 month, why do people have so many issues in life trading Forex, it’s mind boggling! Can anyone answer that question? However, I do acknowledge that FPA is vital for the survival of some members and that is FACT.

Hello....
I've followed the bonus program. My acc number: 12 179 registered on January 23, I have collected the required 50 points. Make a withdrawal request for $ 485.7 on February 13, 2012. I have contacted them through payments@forex-metal.com and Life Support many times, but no progress with unsatisfactory response....
Now, it has been 19 days since the withdrawal request....
I hope anyone can give them a warning...

my login in broker forexmetal is 11026. I have completed the required 50 points
I hope that the FPA is able to give warning to forexmetal order to process my withdrawal. All my documents have been sent for verification but not on the serve. when I send it 3 times already. thank you

this picture: http://s14.postimage.org/ugoubxqcx/forexmetal.jpg

just forget about your profit..they will never pay you.same as me..cannot withdraw my usd647

just forget about your profit..they will never pay you.same as me..cannot withdraw my usd647

someone help me on a liquid is $ 100 but the rest are still waiting, I hope the competent here can give to their reproof.
my login 11026

Back