Is Pharaoh God?

..hummm...well, in that case I will apply for the post of official taster to the greater Pharaoh.
Besides partaking of all fine foods & drinks to ensure they are poison free before being served to the Ruler-of-Upper-and-Lower-Everglades, My royal duty will also include sampling of fine concubines to ensure they are up to standard and expectation befitting a great King :p

24 hours a day duty for many years?.....hmmmm....well, I will have to work extra hard and diligently too....but it will be my pleasure to serve the Pharaoh :cool:

The key to my spotting a pyramid is by its dead give-away shape...so, a square pyramid might be on the drawing board? :cool:
=======================

"Pharaoh is not a god, but a title of the rulers of all Ancient Egyptian dynasties..."

Granted that's what is stated in Wikipedia....but it is also written: "....after the foreign rule of the Hyksos during the Second Intermediate Period, became a form of address for the person who was king[5] and Son of god Ra. "The Egyptian sun god Ra, considered the father of all pharaohs, was said to have created himself from a pyramid-shaped mound of earth before creating all other gods."

So, yes, the Pharaoh is considered a god on earth.....well, at least in that land!....and most ancient kings tend to lay claim to descendent directly from their gods, so making them godly figures in order to exert tighter control over their subjects (not to mention having power over life & death, and open access to all their female (or male, depending on their preferences:p) populace).....and the rulers of ancient Egypt are no different.
=========================

"As I see it, the modern Egypt needs a Pharaoh to make some order there."

As one of my country statesman use to say (which I happen to agree with):Not quoted to text: "Complete democracy is just not workable and cannot be practiced in some countries/places where a benevolent dictator is more beneficial and suitable.".....and today, there are a number of countries where democracy (or a variant of it) only brings about daily violence and unrest with no peaceful coexistence & harmony in sight.

So, yes, the tight power grip of a Pharaoh is necessary even in our times.

If that power grip is applied in trading the forex, there will be no scammer brokers and no over trading by traders either coz they will be beheaded by royal decree :p

Either I'm getting lazy or it's just really long text, but sorry tl;dr.

I forgot to paint one of my new pyramids in camouflage colors and Rahman spotted it on Google Earth.

I've got a couple more now and made sure they aren't so obvious on satellite images.

Since when Florida has pyramids? :D

Florida, Las Vegas, Arizona, and a few other tropical locations I'll skip naming so I don't get too many houseguests all showing up at once.

Give me at least approximate Google maps coordinates to see it with my own eyes..!?

Florida, Las Vegas, Arizona, and a few other tropical locations I'll skip naming so I don't get too many houseguests all showing up at once.

....and a few which are so well camouflaged that even the Ancient One has forgotten their whereabouts :p........and, oh yah, these pyramids are guarded by the crocodile god, Sobek, which roams in the Everglades, Amazons, Niles, Congo, etc.

Give me at least approximate Google maps coordinates to see it with my own eyes..!?

There's a really easy one to spot in Vegas.

Use Google maps to go to the corner of W. Reno Avenue and S. Las Vegas Boulevard. Look slightly SW from there. You can't miss it.

There's a really easy one to spot in Vegas.

Use Google maps to go to the corner of W. Reno Avenue and S. Las Vegas Boulevard. Look slightly SW from there. You can't miss it.

There's one more in Paris! Is it your's as well?

There's one more in Paris! Is it your's as well?

I am Pharaoh. If it's a pyramid, it's mine. Anything in it is mine. Any other building attached to it and anything in that building is mine.

That reminds me, I need to visit Paris and select a few items from my museum to put in my living room. That Mona Lisa painting is sort of nice. :cool:

I am Pharaoh. If it's a pyramid, it's mine. Anything in it is mine. Any other building attached to it and anything in that building is mine.

That reminds me, I need to visit Paris and select a few items from my museum to put in my living room. That Mona Lisa painting is sort of nice. :cool:

But since everything what is pyramid is yours, wouldn't it be your museum with your living rooms in it? So why unnecessary movements?

I'm not in France at the moment, and would like the painting in the living room of my current residence. :cool:

Back