Is Pharaoh God?

"...sacrifice instructions....states....select the 1000 most beautiful women on earth......spend a period of at least 10 years slowly killing me . . . by licking me to death."

In some cultures, fat women are considered beautiful.
Now, if all 1,000 fat women were to lick you at the same time (assuming that's possible, especially with all that blubber), I imagine that would be quite messy and sloppy.
Now, if all these women were to perform the licking task all at the same time, in the expected ensuing mass scrambled, pushing & shoving for better position, some of these extra padded women are bound to be pushed and inevitably will land on top of the Pharaoh.
Assuming the weight of these beautiful rounded women average 80 kilograms, if 10 of them landed, that would be approximately 800 kilograms deadweight on top of the Pharaoh.....somewhat equal to the weight of a large hippo/elephant.

.....hmmmmm....surely that would be a most unpleasant experience nor a nice way to....ehhhh...depart to the heavens:p

I've checked on the sacrifice instructions. They state that I have to select the 1000 most beautiful women on earth. After a period of intensive training, they will then spend a period of at least 10 years slowly killing me . . . by licking me to death.

Lol. Hail Pahroah !

Obviously, I'm not letting RahmanSL be in charge of either selection or licking methods.

I'm thinking of a nice variety, from elegantly slender to pleasantly Rubenesque. Naturally, since this needs to go on 24 hours per day for many years, they'll need to work in shifts.

In some obscured culture, if a person is considered a god on earth, he/she will eventually be sacrificed to send him/her on his/her way back to the abode of the gods.

That should explain the present residence of the great Pharaoh in Florida, U.S.of A instead of in the Nile valley.....so all of us have to keep his secret extremely secret from his people or else he will no longer be with us.....and I would imagine being sacrificed can be rather painful.

How did you figure that out? Is there something like "Where ur God at, playa" site?

How did you figure that out? Is there something like "Where ur God at, playa" site?

I forgot to paint one of my new pyramids in camouflage colors and Rahman spotted it on Google Earth.

I've got a couple more now and made sure they aren't so obvious on satellite images.

Pharaoh is not a god, but a title of the rulers of all Ancient Egyptian dynasties :)
As I see it, the modern Egypt needs a Pharaoh to make some order there.

Remember the time when Napoleon escaped from Elba, and French people were so much happy about this fact that they helped him to become an emperor again.
So why don't you just come back to Egypt with 1000 of fat women. Even if the people do not want you to become their ruler, you can always send your licking squad to suppress any resistance.

Obviously, I'm not letting RahmanSL be in charge of either selection or licking methods.

I'm thinking of a nice variety, from elegantly slender to pleasantly Rubenesque. Naturally, since this needs to go on 24 hours per day for many years, they'll need to work in shifts.

..hummm...well, in that case I will apply for the post of official taster to the greater Pharaoh.
Besides partaking of all fine foods & drinks to ensure they are poison free before being served to the Ruler-of-Upper-and-Lower-Everglades, My royal duty will also include sampling of fine concubines to ensure they are up to standard and expectation befitting a great King :p

24 hours a day duty for many years?.....hmmmm....well, I will have to work extra hard and diligently too....but it will be my pleasure to serve the Pharaoh :cool:

The key to my spotting a pyramid is by its dead give-away shape...so, a square pyramid might be on the drawing board? :cool:
=======================

"Pharaoh is not a god, but a title of the rulers of all Ancient Egyptian dynasties..."

Granted that's what is stated in Wikipedia....but it is also written: "....after the foreign rule of the Hyksos during the Second Intermediate Period, became a form of address for the person who was king[5] and Son of god Ra. "The Egyptian sun god Ra, considered the father of all pharaohs, was said to have created himself from a pyramid-shaped mound of earth before creating all other gods."

So, yes, the Pharaoh is considered a god on earth.....well, at least in that land!....and most ancient kings tend to lay claim to descendent directly from their gods, so making them godly figures in order to exert tighter control over their subjects (not to mention having power over life & death, and open access to all their female (or male, depending on their preferences:p) populace).....and the rulers of ancient Egypt are no different.
=========================

"As I see it, the modern Egypt needs a Pharaoh to make some order there."

As one of my country statesman use to say (which I happen to agree with):Not quoted to text: "Complete democracy is just not workable and cannot be practiced in some countries/places where a benevolent dictator is more beneficial and suitable.".....and today, there are a number of countries where democracy (or a variant of it) only brings about daily violence and unrest with no peaceful coexistence & harmony in sight.

So, yes, the tight power grip of a Pharaoh is necessary even in our times.

If that power grip is applied in trading the forex, there will be no scammer brokers and no over trading by traders either coz they will be beheaded by royal decree :p

Hey RahmaSL

I am surprised to see that this thread (confusion regarding Pharaoh whether He/She God or not!) is still going on...However, I like to roll Pharaoh take here specially against scam brokers....

Back