• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Is there any company or person can help me to get back the money from scammer Plus500?

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
You can try one more thing. Contact a chargeback assistance company. WinChargeback can sometimes help when a bank refuses to enforce the rules.

Yes I joined and paid their services, however it seems that it is difficult for me and them because Plus500 user agreement is well protected themselves and user need to 'agree' when doing the account registration. I am no idea how unlucky I joined Plus500 scammer company..

I believed Plus500 made it in purpose, they got so many reason to take money, and at the same time user agreement is made as a shield.

No matter what that user agreement says, there's no reason not to contact your bank and discuss the possibility of a chargeback.

Back