ISGXchange

Thanks for the information, below are the few steps to get your funds from there.........

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

If there is anyone else who has been a victim of the terrible organisation - ISG Xchange - and want to do something about it, then please do get in touch with me ASAP.

My contact e-mail address is: mike.coote@gmail.com.

In order for you to feel comfortable in contacting me directly, please look me up on LinkedIn so that you can be sure that I am who I say that I am.

Let's ensure that we join forces to show companies like ISG Xchange, that:
1. We will not stop until justice is done
2. We will not be bullied by them
3. We will not be ignored

To anybody thinking of investing with this company - beware!

I have invested a substantial amount of money with them. The moment that you attempt to withdraw any funds (despite all of their assurances and "guarantees"), the problems begin.

I am more than happy and very comfortable to share on any / all public forums the names of the people involved.

They lie, misrepresent, get aggressive, do not reply to e-mails and do not regularly answer their phone. And then they tell you that you are the person at fault!

I have reported them to my bank and to the banks of the accounts that they are using, to the FCA, to the ActionFraud Cyber Crime and will continue to "hound" them legally.

The address that they use to advertise their company is one of the prestigious addresses in London - 122 Leadenhall Street (the "Cheese Grater") - is false...they DO NOT have offices there!

I am now combining with at least three other people (who have also been scammed by them). If you, or anyone else that you know, knows anything about this company, if you work there and are worried about them or if you have worked there and are able to help in any way possible,
PLEASE do get in touch with me asap.
Hi can we please have a conversation about this can you suggest how we can liase on this as you are aware the scam is massive what is the protocol on this site to communicate directly with each other

Back