1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's Time to Call the UFX Kiss of Death a Scam

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by Scam Investigations Committee, Nov 2, 2012.

1. Austrader2012

Austrader2012 Private, 1st Class

I still haven't heard a peep from CYSEC and still not happy with UFX for the damage they have caused me. The Lawyers I wrote in Cyprus is not interested in this case so I am in the hands of the good people from FPA to help me.

2. Awais Rasheed

Awais Rasheed Private, 1st Class

Thank you FPA for your kind help and support.

3. Denny W

Denny W Private, 1st Class

I'm glad to be part of FPA family hope broker like this will be out of business

4. LILUFX

LILUFX Recruit

I had a very bad expirience with this broker one year ago. They closed my account, they just put may balance in zero one day with any explanation and after that to recover my balance was two months of claims and e-mails. My advice is not to use this one.

5. Antononini

Antononini Recruit

Thanks for that information, Mevo. It explains a lot. Since writing my original question, I have closed my one remaining position and made a few dollars profit. I have attempted to withdraw the remaining funds, but they tell me I can't do that as they haven't received my "identity documents". I sent these over a week ago, so that is a lie. I will try and speak to an account manager tomorrow morning UK time.

6. Mevo

Mevo Private, 1st Class

You're welcome. Good luck to you, hope you manage to get your money out of here.

7. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

I hope everyone keeps up the complaints to Cysec. Regulators usually move very slowly, but keeping them fed with facts is the one way to have any chance of getting a regulator to take action.

For those with credit card issues, make sure to complain to the fraud department at your issuing bank. If enough complaints come in, UFX could lose its ability to place charges against credit cards.

Don't forget to ask your local bank and police about how to file internet-based fraud complaints in your own country. Not all countries have this, but some do. You have nothing to lose by asking, and may be able to add one more black mark to UFX's record.

8. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

I've always been very proud to part of FPA, Its help to learn lot of about brokers and market.

9. BigT1

BigT1 Sergeant Major

Austrader2012,
    Please provide the names of the lawyers who refused your case; and,
    alert them directly that your are announcing their refusals here.
    Invite them to explain their failure to take interest, here.
    Please provide your case number with CySec the case name and basic details, so we can petition CySec to address your case, on your behalf.
    AI

10. FXCobra

FXCobra Banned for uncivilized conduct

Nobody can oblige any lawyer to accept to work on any case. That doesn't condemn the lawyer in anything.
    Lawyers can have many good excuses to refuse a complaint file like not a priority for them, some are interested in big cases, some do not consider the case among category cases they handle or simply they have much work, no time for new case.

The importance here is what was the Cysec reply!?!?!