• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Liberty Reserve is off!

I am having an issue with a company
Well what a big mass only thing they can do is sue them to get there money back if they will,very sad story what is the lesson from that i belive is to check your broker who you are dealing ask for gurrenty for your money

I think the epayments affiliate solution is quite enough for those who wants instant withdrawal from any online businesses, super lowest fee of it's debit card operations.
ePayments.com - Electronic Payments Association

Here are some registered good ewallet solution better than LR, nothing to worry about losing LR
WebMoney - Smart Online Payment Solution (Webmoney; FXDD, IC markets and most fx brokers accept it, it is russian based ewallet supports international users)
www.paxum.com (canadian registered, it has lowest fee enabled master debit card)
www.payza.com (subsidiary of MH Pillars Ltd which is an UK-based payment service provider)
www.moneybookers.com (nice ewallet but it's most features do not work for Asian)

I doubted LR that one day it will be shut down like e-Gold by FBI or any kind of International money transmitting authorities,
because anonymous is ok from the side of customers to customers but it is not ok when a money transferring international company does not know it's customers, it can be a free open zone for international criminals.
LR was ok till the start of this year, but they should be concerned about their nature of business at the starting of this year when cyber crime has bumped up to the D1 stochastic 95 level.
Bitcoin is growing familiar, Bitcoin may be a very good acceptable ewallet solution like LR in near future.

US government has started to attack online currencies after a decision earlier this month. Before this they attacked MT Gox. The only currency I would consider safe is bitcoins. If you got any currency transfer them. You can still continue use your online currencies but never save money in that currency. Just use it to temp transfer. Bitcoins is however safe. It really doesn't need any physical exchanges to run.
Since it can be created and transferred easily.

Why this happens why??? LR completely ruined my life I was collecting borrow money in my LR for start fored trading and it was near to complete 5k$ but this terrible incident happens i'm very very sad and scared you can't realize now the peoples who gave me borrow money how i will pay them i'm thinking my life's 5 years will pass in Jail.

New Update

4089091_20130528080310.png

Why this happens why??? LR completely ruined my life I was collecting borrow money in my LR for start fored trading and it was near to complete 5k$ but this terrible incident happens i'm very very sad and scared you can't realize now the peoples who gave me borrow money how i will pay them i'm thinking my life's 5 years will pass in Jail.

I can understand, My Advice is please wait few days there must be some solution come from NY

yes sir you are right

It was ****ing shocking news for me I was too much worried but Hotforex saved me. I have an account with HotForex and deposited via Liberty Reserve. I did a withdrawal over the weekend but found that liberty was shut down and got very worried. HotForex sent my funds to my MB account. That's that best broker in the world!

yes sir ,i want share some thing i have account with exness[/B] ,i funded my account with lr doller in the same way my broker sent me my earning to perfect money account i am very happy with the service of my broker,so exness is also grate in my opinion. :D

yes i got my withdrawal from exness to my pm account i funded my account with lr thank you exness you are grate

Back