• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Liberty Reserve is off!

I am having an issue with a company
Arresting the owner? GIFT taking everyone's money, or in the least giving it to a bunch of US lawyers battling it out??? I am confused, does everyone not see the criminal here?

What a sick world we live in, when justice has become synonymous with mob theft and brutality.

Global Illicit Financial Team or G.I.F.T (If this was not so sad and gross it would hilarious).... Another above-the-Law US private company. Unreal. The US is the banks army written into US Law, yes, but it still blows my mind to see the sheep take it night after night and day after day in the ass from these hicks (bankers and powers that be) how brain washed are they when they come on a forum and say "yeah... could have been criminals in there... oh well, money's gone...." UGH! Wake up man, it's just the banks slapping you back in line.

I have a mind to create a new way of trade, one the bankers have not written into international or jurisdictional laws, one they have no hold on, I have read enough of the laws and know enough of the word magic they use to steer clear, and I also would not be dumb enough to own it. Bit Coin has the right idea in that it is supposedly Peer 2 Peer, but the bankers will find a way to kill it, because frankly, it is illegal to make money, that is a monopoly stolen from governments that only a select few allow themselves.

My trade system would not use money but would be as convenient, it would not be illegally creating a money, [you realize that to get on the exchange in forex the government must allow the bank to make it's currency right? Otherwise you can only trade it on the black market. SICK.(oh, and you will get bombed alot for made up reasons)] It would not discriminate between criminals and other criminals. Where only US criminals are good and EVERYONE else is evil, it would not use names nor have any records. it would not be owned except in that you own your shirt and I own my shirt but no one owns all shirts as that would stupid... Uh oh, I just away another billion dollar monopoly idea!!

I have a mind to do this.

I like that forex companies are jumping on the forum with made up posts that people have received LR funds from their company. Eloquent. I guess I should toot my horn too:

The brokerage I founded and direct Pellucid FX is helping people get their funds back from vendors and credit card processors that they used to buy their LR dollars with, if we fail in this we are willing to take the hit for the client that was using LR, they can withdraw via wire. Because god dammit, someones gotta take some responsibility and set an example.

this is the american's plan to seize all the earth
because when the paypal opened new brunchs all over the world at april
USA seized LR at may
it's a big joke

The same thing was done to the e-gold online currency company a few years back. The sick thing was that the company had approached the federal authorities trying to inform them of individual accounts that the company suspected were being misused for criminal purposes. The government didn't want to hear about it, but later seized the company's assets - for assisting criminals.

Yet another reason I keep most of my assets in Mattress Bank.

Mattress Bank - Protecting your valuables from ALL enemies, foreign and domestic, since 1929.

one thing leads to another, LR is gone and they say its 6 billion dollars worth of laundering, then the panic starts webmoney is said to be down jeezz, honestly i really think this is a big conspiracy, capitalism and their ways to decisive. ;)

Webmoney is not down, I think many people are using these e-payments against the law, in the end the people who lose are the people who are money launders. I am pretty sure no one is going to see his money from there and it's including many forex depositors and companies who hold people's money, the good brokers will cover the traders.

Arresting the owner? GIFT taking everyone's money, or in the least giving it to a bunch of US lawyers battling it out??? I am confused, does everyone not see the criminal here?

What a sick world we live in, when justice has become synonymous with mob theft and brutality.......

Damon.. while i'm with you 100%, let's step back and take a look at things.... a simple analogy... When it comes to trading, every trader knows that the institutions is where the power is.. the power to move the markets... In such a situation, the best way for us retail traders to survive is to move with the smart money. (So when Gold prices drop... even if you/we know the value of Gold, would you dare go Long on Gold in a speculative trade???)

Its the same case don't you think in real life?

I don't know/care what fancy term the new department in the US comes up with... but here's a simple truth.. if there's anything.. and I mean ANYTHING that comes in the way of threatening the US Govt.'s way of thinking, it won't last long. (I bet Bitcoin will be next... maybe 3 - 5 years)

So there's just two simple choices.. you either go with the flow.. which is use a 'legit/recognized' ewallet system and stay below the radar or just don't use one. Or heck.. use something that is Chinese... atleast they have the 'b@lls' to stand up to Uncle Sam!

If the US Gov't were smart, it wouldn't be the world's hardest thing to infiltrate LR and set up a backdoor to monitor money movements. Then, instead of shutting down LR because some people abused it, they could bust the abusers one after another.

Based on what's reported to have happened with e-gold, the US doesn't care how many law abiding people worldwide lose access to their funds as long as they can inconvenience some criminals by interrupting one method of moving money around.

Back