LibraFX turned SCAM? ***

WolneyF

Recruit
I am 3 weeks ago making withdrawal requests of my profits and I can not.

Do not answer my emails and chat does not work.

What's happening?

Well well well...
What exactly do you mean "turned SCAM"??? It would imply that this was at one time an existing broker who used to be good and turned bad... which never happened of course, don't we know :)

So who are you? What are you trying to achieve here in this Forum with such a posting?
Nobody ever heard of LibraFX.com - did you just make that one up?

The name "Peter Pilot" is about as real as your complaint :)
The address does not exist - the closest would be "Lough Rd" - but there is no street number "100"
The Zip code doesn't exist either

Now the registrant information really really made me crack up:

LibraFX.com

Registrant
PETER PILOT
100 LOUG ROAD
LONDON, LOND L11 4HS
UNITED KINGDOM
Telephone: 447852321066
Email: KHENNING6@googlemail.com

Administrative Contact
PETER PILOT
100 LOUG ROAD
LONDON, LOND L11 4HS
UNITED KINGDOM
Telephone: 447852321066
Email: KHENNING6@googlemail.com

Any phone number in the UK starting with (+44)7... is a forwarded number used by crooks - mostly in West Africa, Nigeria in particular

So who are you trying to fool here?

Joa,

Please try to relax and not assault people who make complaints.

"Turned scam" is in the eyes of the beholder. If a broker is cooperative and comminicative one day and then starts ignoring clients, those traders are very likely to say that the broker "turned scam."

If you check WolneyF's other post in a different thread about Libra Fx, you can easily see why he feels the broker has "turned scam."

I am 3 weeks ago making withdrawal requests of my profits and I can not.

Do not answer my emails and chat does not work.

What's happening?

Wolney F Queiroz

I see no reason whatsoever to suspect Wolney is anything other than a LbraFx client who can't make a withdrawal.

First and foremost:

Around the world it's the same: If you provide financial services by accepting client's money, or giving financial advice, you must be licensed, no matter the jurisdiction, hey even in Belize and on St. Vincent you need that.

It is my HO that this strange entity calling itself LIBRAFX.com is a scam, was started as a scam with false information.

Equally adamant am I about the postings here because I do believe that whoever is behind it, uses this Forum to advertise their crooked activity and even mentions a "mirror trade feature" - or "Social Copy feature" as the LibraFX rep declares it.

LibraFX.com is a website and nothing else. (.com is not a corporate form like Ltd. or Inc. or Corp.)
LibraFX is therefore not a company - and logically there can't be any corporate address, a web site is NEVER a company.
LibraFX is obviously, and based on available information, not owned by anyone with a real name and real address

The statement posted by "cfsdoc" on 05-02-2014 at 4:46 AM prompted (without having been invited to the thread!!) the appearence of the "LibraFX Representative" at 5:16 PM on 05-02-2014 and advertise even more.

I posted the currently available "Whois" information and it's for anyone to see. The registrants name could have been Peter Piper or Jack ****, all the same. Pharao did the same and came up with a totally different result a few months back.

They are so amicable, they delegate a "representative" when nobody had asked for, they "resolve" payment problems right here in the forum (the other thread) and it is MY opinion that they count on hundreds and thousands to read it, and right they are. They know that out of thousands of members, there are a few who want to give it a try with some small money - hey it's a "company" that resolves these little problems within days!! They even advertise some feature they call "mirror trade" - and everybody is going to check what this is and that directs traffic to their web site. This is a new way of advertising a crooked operation, right in the Lion's den.... Clever I must say.

I try to defend and protect the FPA here, trying to prevent an obvious abuse of the Forum.

Maybe it's time to ask the person who started the thread to prove his case against this funky entity called LibraFX and make him submit proof of his payments to "LibraFX". It would be interesting to see what corporate information about LibraFX, as the receiver, pops up.
The same is true for "windajaya" who claims to have "resolved" his case against LibraFX. Not one shred of proof that any payment was ever made, much less that monies got actually paid back.
Remember it was "LibraFX" who claimed themselves to have resolved the case of "michel sprott" - within 5 days, very convenient. It appears to me that LibraFX presents a problem that wasn't there to begin with, and then resolves it publicly here, showing a very speedy customer service and using that to polish their image.

I wonder whether this time around the "LibraFX representative" shows up here. I got some serious questions I would like to have answered.

The leaders of the FPA have any number of ways and means available to verify IP addresses upon members login......

I try to defend and protect the FPA here, trying to prevent an obvious abuse of the Forum.

According to what you say, we should not even call this folder\section "Scam Alerts Folder".

It's very obvious that with proofs anything is clearer, but from the other hand not every proof is proving scam. In fact, why won't we send the complainer to seal the docs to be perfectly sure it's a real proof.

I think the FPA is more than fair with brokers, as if there are proofs then the case will be be moved to traders' court and only after the broker is given a chance to reply or make things right. Only after 3 guilty verdicts the broker will get a scam rank.

In some cases where there is a reasonable doubt that the complainer is lying, then he gets blocked and the thread is being resolved. other case is when the complaint is not justified then also the thread will be resolved.

I am NOT trying to defend brokers
..and yes, I think the FPA is very very considerate with "brokers"

But in this case here, it's to me so obvious that something is fishy to use a friendly term

If I was to complain against a broker, I'd at least show an account statement. And if it was about monies paid into an account, I'd prove it.

Here we have a "broker" that doesn't exist, except for a web site. There is absolutely NO information about who supposedly owns it. Wouldn't it be the first step to verify that such a complaint has at least some merit?

How can you possibly deal with an entity that doesn't exist? ... then complain... then resolve.... What's the purpose of that?
I am giving my best to help the members here... and you as the head of FPA knows it. Go back a few years when Crown Forex was the issue.... I think I know pretty much what I am doing when trying to help. Aren't you the one who is abused the most, when such fake issues come to the forums? It's hurting the FPA, that's my opinion.

So I am asking you: How can a complaint be justified, when the "company" doesn't even exist with the exception of a website? Who do you address then?
If a member is dealing with an entity that doesn't exist - what are you going to think and do about it? Let those parties abuse the forum by pretending to have a problem and then pretend to have resolved it?
The FPA has a good reputation, I would hate to see this getting damaged by giving crooks a bill board ....

When you check this particular case: It's not too much to ask from the complainer some proof, because he complains about something that apparently doesn't exist - or is owned by whom exactly?.... nobody

.. and to reason in my favor about my attack: a web site is not a legal entity. So how can anyone complain about something that could not have happened the way it was presented.... Isn't that obvious? I try to research before I make a comment. And if there is something fishy about it, I realize I've wasted my time when trying to help..... Yup... makes me mad :)

Oh by the way

I have invited the "LibraFX Representative" to join this thread

Joa,

There have been cases of fake reports, followed by fake resolutions. These are designed to make people think that a company really fixes problems. I believe I know at least one known scam broker ran a campaign doing this. Even scammers have real customers who file real complaints. The FPA has had what look like fake complaint threads active against that broker active at the same time real complaints came in.

You think WolneyF could be fake. Please consider how many innocent victims who signed up with a bad broker think the company isn't a scam until they can't make a withdrawal. A typical fake scam complain is a claim of no withdrawal for a week. WolneyF reported 3 weeks and having contact cut off. I think there's a very good chance that he is a real victim.

Asking questions and trying to learn more so you can be more certain if he's fake or not is acceptable. Attacking someone who could be an innocent victim who didn't do research before invested with a bad broker is not acceptable. Doing this will turn the FPA from a place that helps traders into a place where real scam victims get scared away before ever replying in their own threads.

If you want to start a separate thread to discuss how to spot possible fake complaints planted by a company, please go ahead. WolneyF needs a chance to bring this thread back on topic. Personally, I don't think his complaint is fake.

Thanks for inviting LibraFx's representative.

WolneyF,

Please don't let some excessively suspicious members scare you off. Come back and provide some details.

Well, I'm not really fake.

Sorry for my bad English, I am Brazilian and use a translator to communicate in English.

Open an account with LibraFX broker for about 3 months and used my EA to make the trades.

I made a $ 800 investment and after a while asked to withdraw $ 200 and the payment was processed within the announced deadlines.

I kept running and now made a new withdrawal request in which I am clearly being ignored by the broker.

Your site continues online (Libra FX), I can log into my account and open new trades and make new deposits, but do not respond to emails sent me more support and online chat does not work.

Open this discussion to see if any company representative to manifest in order to solve my problem.

First and foremost, stop making any new trades. It would be very sad if the system locked up just as price moved against you.

Second, gather all your evidence. Account statements, deposit records, and anything on their website mentioning withdrawals. Then, call your credit card's issuing bank. Ask to speak to the fraud department. Carefully explain that the services offered by a broker are deposit, trading, and withdrawal. Show how the broker is failing to provide the withdrawal service. Ask if a chargeback is still an option.

Back