• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem LITE FOREX closed 17 of my positions in 45 seconds

I am having an issue with a company
Try saving your attachment as a zip file. Looks like rar isn't supported.

I am attaching now the log files, the same I immediately sent to the broker.

It is possible for a bad broker to scam for 6 euros, but that would be a losing proposition since it could easily cost more than 6 euros to deal with the angry client.

Seems to me they deal great with the client: “the logs are evidence enough and good bye”.

You on the other hand seem to prefer to attack anyone who wants more evidence,

You just name what evidence you want from me: I only have my computer and my internet connection.
As I stated above, I guess the only good evidence in this case would be a continuous capture of the screen in a long video clip.

and doesn't automatically fall into line behind you chanting "The Broker MUST be a Scam!"

- One of the important posts of this thread was the one where the representative rejected the breakout connection matter. Then I said to myself: "That did it! This is too much, anybody will now clearly see how shameless they are. There were no other breakout reports, ha-ha!"

And yes, when they added this lie to the previous denial (about closing orders) I was certain anybody will understand that their entire position is built on insolence only.
Anybody including you, Pharaoh...

But I guess things will turn the other way around and you will eventually impose a totally different line:

"We, lunatic traders, are mischievous people harassing the innocent broker all the time".

Attachments

• logs.zip
    49.5 KB · Views: 9
yeah yeah mikewise you're the one and only who is always right. and the whole evil world is against you

- One of the important posts of this thread was the one where the representative rejected the breakout connection matter. Then I said to myself: "That did it! This is too much, anybody will now clearly see how shameless they are. There were no other breakout reports, ha-ha!"

When there is a connection breakout usually there is one of these two lines in the journal:
- connect failed [No connection]
- ping failed
There weren’t any of them in our case. Neither there were any other traders who faced that connection breakout.

And yes, when they added this lie to the previous denial (about closing orders) I was certain anybody will understand that their entire position is built on insolence only.

But why you were so certain? Log files clearly say: the trades were closed from your side. Do you think that in the eye of the forum community your arguments are better than ours only because you are a trader and we are a broker?

I am attaching now the log files, the same I immediately sent to the broker.

Files you attached say that you were using a good number of eas. Some of them were loaded before January 6, for example these ones:
10:07:42 Expert MT4i - TradeCopy Receiver EURUSD,H1: loaded successfully
10:07:42 Expert lady_robot_v1_24_unlimited AUDUSD,H1: loaded successfully
10:07:42 Expert lady_robot_v1_24_unlimited EURGBP,H1: loaded successfully
10:07:42 Expert lady_robot_v1_24_unlimited EURJPY,H1: loaded successfully
10:07:42 Expert lady_robot_v1_24_unlimited USDJPY,H1: loaded successfully
10:07:42 Expert lady_robot_v1_24_unlimited USDCAD,H1: loaded successfully
10:07:42 Custom indicator Spread_Detective USDCHF,H1: loaded successfully
10:07:42 Expert lady_robot_v1_24_unlimited USDCHF,H1: loaded successfully
10:07:42 Expert lady_robot_v1_24_unlimited EURCAD,H1: loaded successfully
They were loaded on January 2, but there no any signs that they were unloaded by January 6. That is exactly what I was talking about when I said that your eas were operational.

You have said a lot of negative things about LiteForex (as well as about people on this forum), but I don’t want to call you a liar (as your said once) because it seems to me that you really believe in what you’re saying. You really think that the trading world consists of bad brokers and good traders and that we want to take your 6 euros just because we are a broker (and the brokers take their client’s money because they are bad), and you really reject the possibility that something was wrong with the ea you used.

Good homework!
The next step, would these cause the trades to close?

Though your comments about the disconnect are not always true. Seen it many many times were it does not ping just re-login's!

I have seen comments that these reconnects can disrupt the workings of an ea.

Good homework!
The next step, would these cause the trades to close?

What else could have caused it? They were definitely closed from his end, the ea were running and, as you kindly showed, it was too fast to be closed manually.

Files you attached say that you were using a good number of eas. Some of them were loaded before January 6, for example these ones:
10:07:42 Expert MT4i - TradeCopy Receiver EURUSD,H1: loaded successfully
10:07:42 Expert lady_robot_v1_24_unlimited AUDUSD,H1: loaded successfully
10:07:42 Expert lady_robot_v1_24_unlimited EURGBP,H1: loaded successfully
10:07:42 Expert lady_robot_v1_24_unlimited EURJPY,H1: loaded successfully
10:07:42 Expert lady_robot_v1_24_unlimited USDJPY,H1: loaded successfully
10:07:42 Expert lady_robot_v1_24_unlimited USDCAD,H1: loaded successfully
10:07:42 Custom indicator Spread_Detective USDCHF,H1: loaded successfully
10:07:42 Expert lady_robot_v1_24_unlimited USDCHF,H1: loaded successfully
10:07:42 Expert lady_robot_v1_24_unlimited EURCAD,H1: loaded successfully
They were loaded on January 2, but there no any signs that they were unloaded by January 6. That is exactly what I was talking about when I said that your eas were operational.

I said I didn’t manually trade those days, you just make me repeat myself.

How do you think my acct grew 30% starting with January 2nd? Those EA’s did it!
I am inserting again the link to my acct:

Experimental System | Myfxbook

Starting with January 2nd until January 5th (4 days) my acct grew 30% (actually there were 3 and a half days, never mind).

Come on people, I am proving you 30% up in 3 days in real money, based on EA’s only. This is what this thread was about all along. Of course they closed 17 positions first thing in the morning on January 6th!
Their software detected that as a most serious threat: if I was only testing one system and then deposit 1000Eur, then what? How could they bear 30% from 1000 in 3-4 days?

Obviously it was much better to shut me down right then. If I would make a fuss they could dismiss it: “come on, get real, we would not do that for several euros!”

- Actually I shut down all those EA’s one by one until the 4th of January, I think.
I only kept the trade copier which received signals from another MT4 platform. I shut them down by unchecking the “Allow live trading” option from each EA’s menu.

You just take another look to my acct: I had no motive whatsoever to disconnect myself. I don’t know, maybe they needed to disconnect me in order to close all those trades, maybe they did it only to have an excuse later on, just in case.

P.S. I did not forget the equity was way behind the 30%, but that could be solved in several days, 2-4 weeks maybe.

mikewise

Just something which has happened to me in the past!

I too have on occasions turned off the EA as you have done, then to my cost they have somehow turned turned themselves back, without any help from me.

mikewise

Just something which has happened to me in the past!

I too have on occasions turned off the EA as you have done, then to my cost they have somehow turned turned themselves back, without any help from me.

Thank you Albert, after the incident I checked 2-3 times each one of them. They were exactly the way I had set them.

Maybe you experienced a power failure, maybe that's how they switched on...
Anyway I checked everything after the incident, before accusing the broker.

Starting with January 2nd until January 5th (4 days) my acct grew 30% (actually there were 3 and a half days, never mind).

Come on people, I am proving you 30% up in 3 days in real money, based on EA’s only. This is what this thread was about all along. Of course they closed 17 positions first thing in the morning on January 6th!
Their software detected that as a most serious threat: if I was only testing one system and then deposit 1000Eur, then what? How could they bear 30% from 1000 in 3-4 days?

you want to say they considered your system to be extremly dangerous after 3 and half days? they must be real fortune tellers

Again the journal lists the action that has been executed as a history. It does not indicate who initiated the action except when it is recording the action sent back by the server. While there is a probability that it came from the traders end, there is no smoking gun...

I have used a close all script and seen it close all in 1 or 2 seconds. I have also experienced the multi second delay in closing a group of trades, that is a few seconds between trades closing.... as opposed to the server closing them extremely rapidly. A journal would show it being loaded & removed.

As far as ea action the journal, as presented, did not show a script being loaded nor removed at the end of the action. This would have been the smoking gun as to were the trade action was initiated.

Don't forget the 3 second delay on the part of the server in closing the trade which indicates that the server is not working "instantly" but delaying the close.
This seems to indicate that your server is not working optimally.

Server delay & reconnect or ea action causing this issue?

Back