Liteforex scam scam scam

wandiyanto

Recruit
I have the same problem.
but i only have 1 account.

my account MT4 -L-881785

I signed up on LiteForex with the original id, and I've done uploading data to match, so my account has been verified.

I made ​​a profit of $ 37.

View attachment 7114

and suddenly my profits canceled,

without giving an explanation, about cheating what have I done?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello.

The Security Department of LiteForex has found significant violations of the Reglament of the Company, on your account 881785 were done fraudulent actions to get the illegal profit in the Coupon-Partner programm. Illegal profit was cancelled.

Best regards,

LiteForex Anti-money laundering department.

Hello.

The Security Department has weighty evidence about facts of violations of the Reglament of the Company on your account, and exactly evidence about facts of making fraudulent transactions by you. Illegal profit was cancelled and can't be returned. This is final decision.

Best regards,

LiteForex Anti-money laundering department.

Leave them a 1 star review and email them an invitation to come to this thread and explain how your profits qualified as fraudulent or illegal.

Hi wandiyanto, Please go to live chat through their website and let them know about this thread and ask them to come here and answer.

I've tried to do a live chat with them.
and I've given them this thread link.
but they told me to email them.

I've sent an email about 4 -5 times.

but no reply.

I just want to know what fraud, what do I do?

status "hass been verified" does not guarantee your money will be safe when you join in LiteForex.

without explanation, without notice, at will they say, that the profit that I get is illegal.

I've tried to do a live chat with them.
and I've given them this thread link.
but they told me to email them.

I've sent an email about 4 -5 times.

but no reply.

I just want to know what fraud, what do I do?

status "hass been verified" does not guarantee your money will be safe when you join in LiteForex.

without explanation, without notice, at will they say, that the profit that I get is illegal.
Illegal means you weren't expected to make profit.

Back