• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Looking for an Honest broker

QuatreUlls

Recruit
Hello,

I'm just trying to find a good broker, who doesn't trick me. I started to trade just 5 months ago, i've allways used demo accounts, plus500, etoro, and trading212. Now i'm thinking about opening an account using Trade.com, just to try it as well. The fact is that i'm quite satisfied with Etoro and plus500 demo accounts that i'm actually using, but i've read so many negatives reviews about this brokers and i'm not sure to put my money on them. Is there anyone who can help me or recomending me some broker?
thanks!
Joan

Same here, I'm trying to figure out if really exist a reliable and honest broker. Don't know about eToro and Plus500 but I heard good opinions about Trade.com. Do you also know something about Dukascopy? Thanks

It is possible to trade currencies on a regulated options exchange (note - this is NOT binary options). The advantage of exchange trading is that the prices come from a central source, so there's no easy way for a broker to cheat you.

Do you want a Forex broker or Binary? As you have mentioned some of the brokers which are Binary while rests are Forex, so what you exactly need? If you want Forex broker then I will suggest you Octafx. If you want to do Binary Option trading then I suggest you to try 24Options, so good luck with whatever you are going to pick….

Somewhere on this site I read about ForexGrand broker. On my opinion, it is a good broker, I recommend it. I actually found him on the recommendation of a friend, because in the Internet is almost absent advertising about this broker. But I think it shows only that fair conditions do not need advertising (although this is only my personal opinion). anyway, I tested the demo account - the platform works without delay, orders are executed instantly. Now trading on a real account for 2 months.

Funny how no one mention Forex Grand until the last day or two and now two "clients" (attenlipspar and tratonlisde) have appeared from nowhere to promote them. I think Spam Cat needs to do some sniffing around.

ForexGrand.com is really owned by Tix Group Limited:
Registrant Name: TIX GROUP Limited
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: Suite 305
Registrant Street: Griffith Corporate Centre
Registrant City: Kingstown
Registrant State/Province: saint vincent
Registrant Postal Code: 1510
Registrant Country: VC
Registrant Phone: +380.500677896

This is the same company which is TixFx:
Registrant Name: TIX Group LTD
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: Suite 305
Registrant City: Griffith Corporate Centre
Registrant State/Province: Kingstown
Registrant Postal Code: 1510
Registrant Country: VC
Registrant Phone: +44.2036954089

Before the existing registration (dating back to 2012) was taken over by TixFx, this was who owned ForexGrand.com in October of 2016:
Registrant Name: Domain Admin / This Domain is For Sale
Registrant Organization: HugeDomains.com

Yet, ForexGrand's website claims they've been in business from 2012.

You can see TixFx's reviews here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12950/tixfx-forex-brokers

As of today, they have a perfect 1.0 stars.

Based on this, as well as Forex Grand being "regulated" in the Marshall Islands and Montenegro, I recommend keeping one's money far away from ForexGrand.com

NordFX are outright SCAMMERS when it comes to you making profits with them. They have outright STOLEN 2000 Euro of profits Iå«ve made with them. I have been trading with them since May 2016 and have become pretty profitable the last 2 months finally with my scalping strategy (which is permitted on all accounts like their website explicitly states). Now it was time to withdraw some of my profits since I desperately needed the money I traded so hard for, sitting in front of the screen for 10 hours+ a day for months. When I requested the withdrawal, 10(!) minutes later Iå«ve received this email from them: "Hello. We inform you that your trading accounts 1047186, 1047380, 1070661 and 1070662 were blocked for the client agreement terms violation. Initial funds were returned. -- Your sincerely NordFx Finance Dept., Sergey," Screenshot: https://s31.postimg.org/pa4p26017/nordfx_email.jpg They outright blocked ALL my trading accounts I had with them! I had the Micro, the Standard and all the others since I wanted to try them all out. But Iå«ve requested the withdrawal only from the Standard account, yet they also have closed the Micro which also had money in it but where I didnå«t trade for a while. I canå«t get the money out of the micro account either since they have blocked backend access on their website for me completely for ALL accounts: "Unfortunately, you can not log in to trader's cabinet: your account has been blocked" Screenshot: https://s31.postimg.org/n3bfnpnmz/nordfx_blocked.jpg All emails I sent them and asking what terms I have violated did stay unanswered - as well as any further communication attempts with them via email or their chat. Itå«s kind of unbelievable that they say I have violated the client agreement, yet donå«t even mention which part of it (I guess it was the part of "profitable trading is forbidden under any circumstances"). It also adds to their "professionalism" that they donå«t even mention complete names in their emails, just "Sergey", so that you canå«t specifically refer to a person later on or report them to the police. So I did some further research and found that they are actually based out of Russia. Yes, the website says Mauritius, but itå«s clearly operated out of Russia if looking at the IPå«s in their emails where theyå«ve originated from: "Received: from windows-8.1.shared (user-62-68-147-63.tomtelnet.ru [62.68.147.63])" Screenshot: https://s31.postimg.org/mzvuvudgr/nordfx_email_header.jpg So their office in Mauritius is nothing less than a simple attempt to hide the fact that they are from Russia. What is even more interesting is that they mention they are registered with FSC Mauritius and are allowed to provide financial services there. A call to the FSC I did today confirmed that they are NOT LICENSED with them NOR ARE ALLOWED TO OFFER FINANCIAL SERVICES in Mauritius! So the whole operation they have there is based on a complete fake and outright lies about being registered with FSC. And on top, if you make profits, they will simply not send them to you. I can only HIGHLY recommend to stay away from them under these circumstances. You can rather "donate" your money to some charity organization than to spend it on this fraudulent Russian operation.

Back