MaxCFD + Chemmi Holdings Limited

Robfm

Private
Like others I signed up the MaxCFD with a $250 deposit. I broke my own cardinal rule and didn't research after seeing them promoted in respectable periodical. Like others I received an immediate call from a Jason Richmond, who tried his best to pursued me to deal exclusively with him. I made it clear I wanted to manage things myself. He hasn't rung me back (Originally signed 30/8).

I could not access my funds to place trade, kept getting Authorisation Page, which I sent several times. To date it is still unauthorised. I sent a number of emails but still nothing. I sent all information they wanted, obviously blanking out part of card number & security code. Still nothing.

At 9am 31/8 I phoned and spoke with a Grace Paul who said I hadn't sent certain forms and once I had she would immediately authorise my account. I sent documents again. Two hours later I tried to ring again and at the same time opened a chat. After 30 minutes the phone cut off & there was no reply from chat.

I sent further emails and now have 3 complaint references, 975, 997, 1028. I sent further emails Friday 1st with warnings about my subsequent steps. But no replies.

Monday 4th September having read other threads I again sent several emails and links to this site (Friday). Still account is unauthorised. My emails have requested my money be returned.

This morning at 9 I again telephoned and got a West Indian lady Annabelle. She took my details and sai my account had been passed to payments for a refund following my request on 30/8. She assured me it would be refunded by Friday and was quite anxious when I said I would report the company for fraud. She insisted it would be repaid. We'll see.

My reference to Chemmi is because when I originally paid on my debit card, the predicted recipient was shown as Chemmi Holdings London GB. Subsequently it shows on my account as MaxCFD. They are in the same building and clearly linked. Chemmi are shown as a scam by Australian Government and are nor licensed.

To the minute my account 2104500 is still unauthorised.

Two steps that you must follow*

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.
*Do not forget to update your thread or review when your problem gets solved.

Two steps that you must follow*

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.
*Do not forget to update your thread or review when your problem gets solved.

Have done both suggested steps, they have done neither.

Money still not left my account or in my bank account. Guess I am going to join those who have lost money. By now they must be looking to close this scam. It's been circulated widely now.

Received this morning. We'll see.
Support MaxCFD
06:03 (2 hours ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to Robert
cleardot.gif

Dear Robert Feal-Martinez,
Dear Sir

We sincerely apologies for all the mishaps that happened. Please note that your refund is being processed today and once it is done we will send to you a proof of transaction.

Thank you for your understanding.

Warm regards
Grace Paul
Support Department

Received this morning. We'll see.
Support MaxCFD
06:03 (2 hours ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to Robert
cleardot.gif

Dear Robert Feal-Martinez,
Dear Sir

We sincerely apologies for all the mishaps that happened. Please note that your refund is being processed today and once it is done we will send to you a proof of transaction.

Thank you for your understanding.

Warm regards
Grace Paul
Support Department
Partial good news so far, Don't forget to update us when the money arrived in your bank account.

Interesting just tried to login to my account (2.45 12/9) but doesn't open. Now is that a good thing and an indication they have repaid my money

Back