MAXCFD SCAM! NOT RETURNING MONEY!

Bazzatron

Private
Hi All!

Warning do not trust MAXCFD!

I feel like an idiot for depositing and trusting MaxCFD.

I have deposited money and since requests a withdrawal of funds but it has been pending of over 10 days now.
When I initially joined I was contacted by phone numerous times an everyone was happy to speak to me both on phone and on online chat. But now since I want to withdraw my money I can't seem to get through to anyone.
I was also contacted by Jeff Sims asking for more investment (in a very pressuring way). Once I saw no, he was rude to me and ended the call quickly.

After my withdrawal going into 'pending' I waited - but It has now been 10 days and still pending. I emailed again an finally got this as a reply - this is over the top. (see below)

∙ Credit/Debit Card Authorisation Form F-306 - Print, complete and sign. You will need to complete the transaction date and amount of the deposit. [to be completed in own handwriting]
∙ Authorisation Form I-402 -"Compliance Process Form" Print, complete and sign. [to be completed in own handwriting]
∙ Government Certified Proof of Identity: Valid COLOURED copy of International Passport, National ID Card or Driving License (Front & Back) with photograph included.
∙ Credit-Card Images - A COLOURED copy of the front and reverse of the card you used to make a deposit. Front side: the first 6 and the last 4 digits must be uncovered; the other digits should be COVERED! Reverse side: The 3-digit CVV number should be COVERED and the signature should be clearly seen.
∙ Proof of Residence: Either Utility Bill, Local Authority Tax Bill or Bank Statement – these must contain name and current address and should have been issued within the last 3 months.

I was not asked for any ID forms or verification when depositing money. I have since emailed requesting as to why they need all these forms and ID - but once again silence!

I am hoping they will see this and respond on here also.

If anyone has any recommendations on this I would be grateful to hear.

Thanks,

Barry

@FxMaster Still nothing from MaxCFD at the moment.
@Daniel Craven can you please answer and look into this. I am looking into taking further action very soon. It is beyond a joke, and I am seeing a lot of people in the same boat, which is evidence enough that the MaxCFD operation is a full Scam!

@FxMaster Still nothing from MaxCFD at the moment.
@Daniel Craven can you please answer and look into this. I am looking into taking further action very soon. It is beyond a joke, and I am seeing a lot of people in the same boat, which is evidence enough that the MaxCFD operation is a full Scam!
Go with FPA traders court case now.

HI all,

I have now emailed and said I am taking this to the FPA traders court - and received this...

Dear Sir,

Good day!

I apologize for the delay to revert back to you as I was not in office for last 3 days.

Rest assured that the finance team is working on it and once the transaction is processed, we shall notify you.

Your patience and cooperation will be highly appreciated until the matter is resolved.

Hopefully I hear something more soon. Just thought I would keep you up to date!

Update -
I received an email from an adam@maxcfd.com saying he tried to call which I unfortunately missed and also wanting to know my situation as I still had money in the account. I replied nicely by letting him know I am trying to withdraw my funds and that I am going to take court action if nothing is done.
He replied with this:

"Instead going and spend time & money on lawyers , just answer the phone ."

No sign off no hello no goodbye.

No professional company should talk to customers this way.

@Daniel Craven do you know Adam?

Shocking!

Back