maxcfd scam

maba123

Recruit
hi,
My story is not much different, signed up for 250 US followed by the phone call, found out their bad reutation afterwards, now they are requiring all these personal documents in order to withdraw my money . Should i proceed?

Any help would be much appreciated .

hi,
My story is not much different, signed up for 250 US followed by the phone call, found out their bad reutation afterwards, now they are requiring all these personal documents in order to withdraw my money . Should i proceed?

Any help would be much appreciated .
Is your account already verified?

no, I just paid 250 on tuesday night and they have sent me an email requiring some personal documents and to fill up 2 forms and sign . not sure if i should sign anything .

no, I just paid 250 on tuesday night and they have sent me an email requiring some personal documents and to fill up 2 forms and sign . not sure if i should sign anything .
This is normal procedure to verify account, you can go ahead and proceed BUT you can see there is lots of complaints about them in scam folder which you can find by clicking here maxcfd.com. My suggestion is you can check their withdrawal system first.

Back