• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem I can't withdraw my money from OSMOSISFX.com

I am having an issue with a company
I have filed complains for both agencies : US CFTC & US Secret Services.
Did you search to see if you can find a business registration in NY State for this company? Often times, the scammers will pay mules in the US to setup bank accounts for them and to register shell companies in the US. If there is a US business registration, that registration will have the name, address and other information of the person who registered the shell company. You may have to pay a fee of $10 or $20 to get the full details but it is available from the State of NY IF there is also a shell company registered.

Did you search to see if you can find a business registration in NY State for this company? Often times, the scammers will pay mules in the US to setup bank accounts for them and to register shell companies in the US. If there is a US business registration, that registration will have the name, address and other information of the person who registered the shell company. You may have to pay a fee of $10 or $20 to get the full details but it is available from the State of NY IF there is also a shell company registered.
I havent done any search for it. The address they mentioned on osmosisfx.com doesnt seems to legit (missing suite # ). Can you please tell m ehow to do that?

Yes ...they all are different for all 3 transactions. I can share them in private message
Please send me a direct message on here. The beneficiaries listed are very important information. A copy of your IC3 report along with any other law enforcement reports (US SS, etc), are proof to the bank that criminal activity has been reported to the US DOJ and others.

I recommend to also file reports with the FDIC (about the banks), with FINRA and with the Attorney General for the State you live in. Make sure to include the fact these were US banks. If I had to guess, one of the banks was East West Bank because they are known for many many scam accounts. The Chinese criminals pay Chinese college kids in the US, who are here on student visas, to walk into banks and open accounts on their behalf (Yes, it's a federal crime to open a US bank account on anyone's behalf with no intended purpose and especially when you are paid to do so)

Back