• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem I can't withdraw my money from OSMOSISFX.com

I am having an issue with a company
I tried that and bank confirmed that all these transactions went throught and they cannt get money back.
They cannot recall the wires because likely too much time has passed however they can open an investigation of their own. Who opened the accounts, what ID did they use, etc. and they can report to the police. Chances are large amounts went into and out of the accounts because the accounts were used for money laundering. The banks can directly look at all this which should raise their own red flags however US banks are lazy so you must fight like hell with them.

You may also want to file a local police report and include all these details. The more proof of reporting this crime you have, the harder it is for the banks to not cooperate with you and to force them to self report to the FDIC, FBI and police.

They cannot recall the wires because likely too much time has passed however they can open an investigation of their own. Who opened the accounts, what ID did they use, etc. and they can report to the police. Chances are large amounts went into and out of the accounts because the accounts were used for money laundering. The banks can directly look at all this which should raise their own red flags however US banks are lazy so you must fight like hell with them.

You may also want to file a local police report and include all these details. The more proof of reporting this crime you have, the harder it is for the banks to not cooperate with you and to force them to self report to the FDIC, FBI and police.
Thanks a lot.
I mentioned to my bank today with all the wires details once more. I did mention to bank that FBI & US Secret services complaint ha been filed for same issue. Local police report is filed as well in july 2023 (no action so far)

This is a very recent post by the Singapore Police but shows you the extent of these criminals. Almost $1B in cash and assets seized from criminals running these scams.

@Scam Reporters @FxMaster @4evermaat

1692301827864.png

Last edited:

There is no fighting with US banks or any bank for that matter unless you could show that the bank account was hacked. In matters where the client voluntarily made the transfer, they will likely refer you to file a complaint with [insert regulatory or business policing entity here].

This is a very recent post by the Singapore Police but shows you the extent of these criminals. Almost $1B in cash and assets seized from criminals running these scams.

@Scam Reporters @FxMaster @4evermaat

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02cbAWpTBwfmNfr2rPJ9iLUc1DfJdnPFwDDqiPP7RS9n6mahDVBRG4krDzaZUsRYpVl&id=100064761068356&sfnsn=wa&mibextid=6aamW6

How much was actually spent before the regulators finalized the crackdown? The actual operation likely pulled in $10+ Billion. How much has or will actually be returned to the original victims?
It doesn't necessarily make regulations worthless. But they need to be viewed with a dose of realism. I only deal with realism here.

There is no fighting with US banks or any bank for that matter unless you could show that the bank account was hacked. In matters where the client voluntarily made the transfer, they will likely refer you to file a complaint with [insert regulatory or business policing entity here].

Depends, I seen sending banks been sentenced on first instance to restitute full amounts immediately the court doesn’t even bother with the Cypriot receiving Bank, they certainly know no chance on the crook island

Here below we have some last WorldPay civil cases getting sentenced to restitute at least 50% plus some extra, same story they don’t care about the crook Brokers behind, in short the judge claims both sides hold responsibility, by not checking their brokers, clients for WorlPay…..sounds like true BS to me considering WorldPay made Billions with crook merchants

….chasing your Bank can be done, it needs some good Law office some cash and speed, no wasting time

https://www.dalloz.fr/documentation/Document?id=CA_PARIS_2022-10-18_2008473#_

https://www.dalloz.fr/documentation/Document?id=CA_PARIS_2022-10-18_2008470#_

unfortunately in French, pretty crazy wild fights Bonne lecture

How much was actually spent before the regulators finalized the crackdown? The actual operation likely pulled in $10+ Billion. How much has or will actually be returned to the original victims?
It doesn't necessarily make regulations worthless. But they need to be viewed with a dose of realism. I only deal with realism here.
If the money was wired to US banks and it's proven to be fraud, the US banks have liability insurance for this type of fraud. Does every victim get their money back from a bank No however, some victims have been successful to have their bank investigate, work with law enforcement and file insurance claims with the FDIC and their insurance company to help give the money back to the victims. This is not an easy process but this has occurred in some instances and some US victims have shown proof of this occurring (I have seen the documentation and proof).

....This is not an easy process but this has occurred in some instances and some US victims have shown proof of this occurring (I have seen the documentation and proof).
I'm not saying it is impossible. I would have to carefully review the individual cases (the whole case) to see the nuances involved in the success. And it also highlights how the gambling impulse completely overshadows rational thinking.

If you look at the total complaints to actual restitution ratio, it's pretty dismal. And that's not limited to the US Banks or regulatory authorities.

I'm not trying to demoralize the OP. Again, I'm a realist. Blindly complaining to anyone who will listen is not the most strategic approach IMHO

I started trading with OSMOSISFX.com on 5/12/2023 and made total of $438K + investment on dirrerent dates.
Investement date 1: 5/12/2023
Investement date 2: 5/21/2023
Investement date 3: 5/26/2023
Investement date 4: 6/08/2023
Last Investement date : 6/21/2023

I tried to withdraw money on 7/21/2023 and was told by OSMOSISFX that "According to the 2023 tax regulations of the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) in the United States, you are required to pay a 10% personal income tax on your earnings, In order to proceed with your withdrawal" . They refused to let me draw even my personal investment , whihc I have already paid tax on. This seems like scam.

What I can do now? Pls help.
How did you originally find the scam website and why did you start trading with them? Was it a pig butchering scam case?

Was it a pig butchering scam case?

Wonder myself, milking American public via US banks ?

Any way on the other hand what do we have “Three times 20 years of Jail for WIRE FRAUD…RIGHT

So maybe it involves some dumb criminal college kids running some investment fund or Terrorist group activity….let’s see if FBI steps in or even s. services, in event they may also make some friendly request to MetaQuotes about their criminal clients :confused:

Back