mhoptions.com is a scam

Attractive name Morgan & Hilt and website design for a scam broker. Take the 532 GBP for now.

I think is not valid anymore. Anyway I keep posting comments at other forums. Many people keep asking for good, honest, reliable binary brookers. There will loose much more. Potential clients who would like to invest 5k or more will go somewhere else. If someone is clever it would sort it out in a good, peaceful way so the company wouldn't be effected but it looks like they don't care about reputation.

You are a brave good person Tom. Great to find people like you on FPA. Preferring to warn others filing complaints everywhere instead of getting a small amount of your rightful money.
Am on the same path, this time with a regulated broker, look at my thread topoption.com scam if you like, will update it soon.

It takes one to spot one: you, just like me, have learned the hard way and suffered through not carrying out 'due diligence'. Perhaps you should have done a bit more research on Rob Miller too ...... You might trade well on binary but it seems you did not take the time to research the ramifications. Whilst I feel for you losing out on your profit, you did not exactly help yourself. For this reason I shall abstain from voting. A hard lesson; now move on and make some steady profits with a dependable bank.

Christina can not vote for a case but can not accuse a client of not knowing in advance that the broker will be SCAM.

Tom's only mistake was not choosing a regulated broker that could had helped in complaining to a regulatory body.

Christina can not vote for a case but can not accuse a client of not knowing in advance that the broker will be SCAM.

Tom's only mistake was not choosing a regulated broker that could had helped in complaining to a regulatory body.

*Christina can refrain from voting......

You're right about not choosing regulated brooker but I trusted Rob Miller because I knew him from TopOption where I never had any problems before so I expected to have the same in mhoptions. If someone is moving from a reputable, very known company such TopOption to unknown (mhoptions) claiming is bigger and better I trusted Rob Miller words.

Now I say doesn't matter who calls is better to do the research and don't go with unknown, just set up brooker. You can be sure is a scam who cash in on your gullibility. Best research is to check websites like FPA, binaryoptionsdaily, binarythatsucks, read feedbacks, create some threads there are lots of people in business who helps. Beware of awards on the binary companies websites or created websites regarding them where negative comments are removed

Whatever I come across is good for. I won't do the same mistakes and I can share experience, help others so that new traders won't deposit with scam brookers or they can be more aware of binary brookers playing tricks with traders.

I may not have withdrawn the profit from mhoptions but they will have negative feedbacks and be guilty in FPA and elsewhere which will strike them even more. They will loose more than the profit I made in the long run. When they realize that their reputation will suck and they won't be able to do anything to change it

You're right about not choosing regulated brooker but I trusted Rob Miller because I knew him from TopOption where I never had any problems before so I expected to have the same in mhoptions. If someone is moving from a reputable, very known company such TopOption to unknown (mhoptions) claiming is bigger and better I trusted Rob Miller words.

Great. Rob Miller can come and share some of topoption dirty tricks, am sure he has much to tell us for topoption scam!!!
Maybe we can exchange his valuable information with the Guilty Case)) if he does that and also pay you back your money.

You defended topoption SCAM in my thread despite all my clear proofs, but I don't mix between cases and never take things personal in business where everything is permissible! I voted Guilty in your traders court case.

You defended topoption SCAM in my thread despite all my clear proofs, but I don't mix between cases and never take things personal in business where everything is permissible! I voted Guilty in your traders court case.

Yes I defended TopOption because they want to solve the issue and pay you out. Not many brookers would do that. If you keep on being stubborn with what you think is best only for you not for both sides you might end up with nothing.

This is not the scam topoption case to mention my own here, you can go to my thread and discuss!! I mentioned the scam topoption here because of Rob Miller related to them as a past employee and may have much information about topoption dirty business.
Weird how you were very happy with the scam topoption but preferred to go after one of its employee to a new broker, smart decision turned to be!!!
Anyway, both are scams.

And, what stubbornness are you talking about, have all the proofs in the world plus the scam topoption admitted its fault and you want me to sign a humiliating legal agreement that I was fully satisfied with its terrible service and I need no money from them, all before I actually get my money.
You put the Victim and SCAMMER in same category!!! Are you normal!!! Or are you whitening your picture for them to give you some more bonuses on the come back!!! Surely you have something in common with topoption scam as nobody will defend a pure scam other than getting something in return!!!

An advice to stay in your case, minding your own business. Don't be very happy and scam topoption, am getting my $721.50 in full despite the amount is not very important to me if scam topoption want to continue its dirty tricks, am going to make its reputation below Zero and they'll put their leg on their head then pay me my money full.

Back