Mitchel's Log

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchel

Recruit
Hello everyone.
Started trading on a demo about 3 months ago. Read all kindsa stuff on indicators etc.
My trading to date hasn't been too good and I have blown a few accounts already. I dont mind this because I guess it's the only way to learn right?...as long as I learn from my mistakes.
Anyway, like everyone else, I have a day job so I want something that wont take up all my time and leave me pulling my hair out.

The way I have been trading lately is by looking for sideways movements and then placing stops above or below. Then I just wait for the price to break out and either enter the trade or close it. Not sure what time frame I should use for this but as I am not on my pc all day I generally look at daily/4 hr charts.

The latest demo account I have is from 16/sept. I started with a $3000 balance and so far my account equity is $3105.91. This includes the trade I have open at the moment so this will change depending on price movement.

The pink line is where I entered the trade

FPA2.jpg

Last edited:
I congratulate you with the first wins! but don`t make the common mistake of many newbie traders. After they win on demo they start thinking that real trading is the same funny thing - it is the main trick. Even the psychological factor making it much more complicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back