Music to hear while trading? (if any)

My problem is that I cannot listen to music when I need concentrate on some task.
I enjoy listening to music while doing some routine stuff like washing the dishes or cleaning the house. However, when my brain and common sense are needed, it is really had for me to listen to music along with doing some serious task. So, answering your question, while trading I listen to the sounds of nature and the sound produced by my computer.

Yes, I think not all human tey can focus on two or more things at the same time, one person maybe they enjoy work while listening to music, but another person maybe they can't focus on work while listening to music, for me working with listening to music is a usual thing and it's not disturbing my work. but not all genres I like.

Actually, I like listenting to music when I'm trading, however thre are several opinions on this matter and it depends on a concrete trader. Some can state that music distracts you and it doesn't give you any concentration, hence it reduces the effectiveness of your trading session, while other traders claim that music helps you to relax and gain strength. For me, music can't distract you, because it really reduces stress and let you think that everything will be okay. Nevertheless, you should thoroughly choose a playlist for trading session. It should be more relaxing, rather than energizing.

I've recently moved house and have music on here all the time. got the google assistants hooked up now and it's great to focus on trading

Maybe each person has own relaxing room, listening music for some person may be leading them to follow to singing, maybe tap the table, and during working some people like to listening music with a cup coffee on their desk, I like to listen to slow music or recitation

I can't focus with music during but like to listen to upbeat music afterwards, especially if I'm feeling frustrated.

Back