Music to hear while trading? (if any)

I think you should listen to instrumental music or songs where you don't know the words.
Of course a lot of people choose jazz like in your video.
I also think trance music is great.
I think music can have a very positive effect on the brain. Of course these songs shouldn't stress you out, but you shouldn't relax too much either

I think you should listen to instrumental music or songs where you don't know the words.
Of course a lot of people choose jazz like in your video.
I also think trance music is great.
I think music can have a very positive effect on the brain. Of course these songs shouldn't stress you out, but you shouldn't relax too much either
I read somewhere that Christian Bale mastered the drums for the Big Short. The heavy metal in his headphones helped him concentrate. Apparently the main thing is to synchronize the internal state.

It actually depends on the market condition but I never hear any music during my analysis part! Maybe, when the market is moving according to my analysis & I’m very near of my TP!

It actually depends on the market condition but I never hear any music during my analysis part! Maybe, when the market is moving according to my analysis & I’m very near of my TP!
I think that extraneous sounds will only be distracting.

Back